It’s Masters Week

hardhit1

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

Having Woods as a contender has made this the most anticipated Masters in the last 20 yrs. If he is in contention over the weekend I would not be surprised if this tourney breaks all their TV ratings. 

How is it any different than when tigers was winning the masters? Just him being there will draw eyes to the tournament

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

How is it any different than when tigers was winning the masters? Just him being there will draw eyes to the tournament

I agree him being there draws eyes but It's different because when he was winning the Masters he was winning other tournaments as well so people were used to him winning and it was expected. Tiger hasn't won in years and with all the turmoil he has been thru with his health and extracurricular activities lots of fans would love to see him back in the winners circle. The media has done a great job of building up that story line and also the story line of Phil playing so well at his age and Rory playing well and could get the final leg of the career grand slam, etc.   

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

I agree him being there draws eyes but It's different because when he was winning the Masters he was winning other tournaments as well so people were used to him winning and it was expected. Tiger hasn't won in years and with all the turmoil he has been thru with his health and extracurricular activities lots of fans would love to see him back in the winners circle. The media has done a great job of building up that story line and also the story line of Phil playing so well at his age and Rory playing well and could get the final leg of the career grand slam, etc.   

I agree. I dont think tiger will win but if hes 2-3 shots off on sunday people will be watching in big numbers