Ted Nugent Says Parkland Survivors Are 'Liars' And 'Have No Soul'

noonereal

Ted Nugent Pissed and Shit on himself to avoid the Vietnam WAR.  Now he is all gansta about Guns and the 2nd Amendment.  He is like President Trump a Draft dodger that was a Coward when it came to protecting America.  But he is a voice of the Right" 

"Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up,” Nugent told High Times in a 1977 interview. “[T]hey made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I figured..

Why do you comment to yourself and applaud yourself?  There is a scientific name for that disorder.  I put Ted Nugent with Michael Savage in my go to guys for anything of substance. I bet old batshit Ted can scream Marxist with the best of em.  Tell Ted to go shoot some more animals that won't shoot back and shut up.  He had a chance to hunt VC and shit on  himself.  Think about that.  Rabbits all day VC no way :D that's a great cadence to run too.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why do you comment to yourself and applaud yourself?  There is a scientific name for that disorder.  I put Ted Nugent with Michael Savage in my go to guys for anything of substance. I bet old batshit Ted can scream Marxist with the best of em.  Tell Ted to go shoot some more animals that won't shoot back and shut up.  He had a chance to hunt VC and shit on  himself.  Think about that.  Rabbits all day VC no way 😋 that's a great cadence to run too.

I was at the mall yesterday, and Paul Blart told me Ted Nugent is really smart and cool. And he said nobama sucked. And, oh yea, if you don't comply, you die! He seemed like a good mall cop.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

He certainly took a stand in support of creating a bunch of fatherless kids.  

Also, Nugent is a fucking poor man's Skynyrd.

Yeah, I went there.

xD

That may well be true, but he did write "Stranglehold," which has always been my walkout song when I head to the cage. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

aren't you an atheist? 

No. 

I see atheists as misguided as people who believe in God/Gods. 

I accept that there are no definite answers given human limitations. 

You can hypothesize there is no God or is a God but to say either with certainty is ridiculous. 

Above all, claiming your "cult" discovered the one true God is positively asinine. 

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

...he did write "Stranglehold," which has always been my walkout song when I head to the cage. 

This is good. I envision Will Ferrell or someone similar playing you in a movie, in jeans and a batting helmet carrying an aluminum bat, walking slo-mo and putting tokens in the pitching machine, then entering the cage, all the while with Stranglehold blaring away.

There could be an entire thread on what everyone's walk-up songs would be. We could suggest what other posters songs might be.

I'd go with something along the lines of Sultans of Swing. Or maybe Ramble On . Perhaps Mack the Knife.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

The news here is more complete, incessant and  on CBS, NBC and ABC...After complaints to the news stations, it has abated...People down here are fed up with this.....People here carry and we "stand our ground"....we also hate mental illness and those that deny that it is the cause of these tragic deaths   it's NOT ABOUT GUNS !!!!! Oh.............calling that brat names is far less dishonest than the rhetoric he spews at the guidance and behest of those controlling him...

let me suggest you never argue in a disciplined environment like academia or in court. 

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

No. 

I see atheists as misguided as people who believe in God/Gods. 

I accept that there are no definite answers given human limitations. 

You can hypothesize there is no God or is a God but to say either with certainty is ridiculous. 

Above all, claiming your "cult" discovered the one true God is positively asinine. 

Yet u believe in Hell?

On 4/3/2018 at 8:48 AM, DevilDog said:

Why do you comment to yourself and applaud yourself?  There is a scientific name for that disorder.  I put Ted Nugent with Michael Savage in my go to guys for anything of substance. I bet old batshit Ted can scream Marxist with the best of em.  Tell Ted to go shoot some more animals that won't shoot back and shut up.  He had a chance to hunt VC and shit on  himself.  Think about that.  Rabbits all day VC no way :D that's a great cadence to run too.

Michael savage is a freaking looney bin. One of our local radio shows plays clips of the stupid shit he says and they crack on him. Lol!!! Only a weirdo freak would take the fool seriously. 

14 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

This is good. I envision Will Ferrell or someone similar playing you in a movie, in jeans and a batting helmet carrying an aluminum bat, walking slo-mo and putting tokens in the pitching machine, then entering the cage, all the while with Stranglehold blaring away.

There could be an entire thread on what everyone's walk-up songs would be. We could suggest what other posters songs might be.

I'd go with something along the lines of Sultans of Swing. Or maybe Ramble On . Perhaps Mack the Knife.

Careless Whispers.