New Jersey to Ban Tackle Football for Kids Under 12

paladin4ever

Not a bad thing, actually...kids' brains are developing at this stage and to be so young and suffering from concussions is not a good thing. Watching Friday Night Tykes,  I've seen some of the hits these 8 year-old kids take in practice and it makes me cringe.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/04/nj_could_soon_ban_tackle_football_for_children.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Not a bad thing, actually...kids' brains are developing at this stage and to be so young and suffering from concussions is not a good thing. Watching Friday Night Tykes,  I've seen some of the hits these 8 year-old kids take in practice and it makes me cringe.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/04/nj_could_soon_ban_tackle_football_for_children.html

Part of me doesn't like it, but part of me also says just let kids play flag football up until that age and then their brains and bodies should be developed further along.

6 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

I dont like it

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Kids also need,but few receive, sufficient fatty acids...DHA and EPA should be administered in small but effective doses to young kids..FACTS!!!!

through foods

teaching kids o take pills is not a good thing unless your whole portfolio is in big pharma companies. 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, no.....Small capsules or in a lemon oil based...Very critical...Watch the movie,"Lorenzo's oil"..You also should,please,take fish oil caps..Not the ones from "Nature Made" as they have to many other components...Their D3 is good as I take it too.. You should take at least 1200 mg of EPA and 1000 of DHA 4-5 time a week....

i only buy from verified sources or you probably are not getting what it say on the label. 89% of the time, the just lie

capitalism 

why we need strong government

(i have prescription for D3 because of the test, so very powerful and verified.)

33 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You dont Ned  Rx for D-3, however, your levels needed to be raised fast and once you attain a level of say,60 then get over the counter D-3 that I mentioned ...You suffering from a poor diet, lack of sun and exercise...Now, if your compromised there are still thing you can do..Best,,

Honest question.  Being that you have known noone for a while, what do you think he needs to fix and or take to make him more like you?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You dont Ned  Rx for D-3, however, your levels needed to be raised fast and once you attain a level of say,60 then get over the counter D-3 that I mentioned ...You suffering from a poor diet, lack of sun and exercise...Now, if your compromised there are still thing you can do..Best,,

the does they want me at require prescription strength

once at 60 a once a month does of 50,000 was OK. 

Think I'll just hit the beach.

34 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I said,"5000iu's before..Jus get the levels to 60. Vitamin E  D.  K and A are stored by the body and are fat solvable...50, 000 a month ????at one shot..Liver tox ??

Honest question.  Is there any positives from having a colon cleanse? Or any other type like enema or lax?  Since I turned 40 2 years ago, I keep seeing commercial or on radio talking about guys 40 and up need to do that stuff.  Is it like a daily thing?  Once a year?  Once a lifetime?

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Honest question.  Is there any positives from having a colon cleanse? Or any other type like enema or lax?  Since I turned 40 2 years ago, I keep seeing commercial or on radio talking about guys 40 and up need to do that stuff.  Is it like a daily thing?  Once a year?  Once a lifetime?

I never heard of a colon cleanse for health from a doctor and I am over 40.;)

But I am not a drummer:D

• Haha 1