Could it be ?

golfaddict1

18 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

A down MC would still win a championship in 40/50 states. Still a quality matchup. Is DeMatha in Florida or Maryland? 

MC has a fbs recruit(s) at QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, LB and DB.  

They picked up transfer WR Jaylin Young, who seems to be on his way to earning his first fbs offer soon.  

https://miamisportstribune.com/2018/04/09/med-plus-potw-jaylin-young-jarvis-brownlee/amp/

They also have a very talented OLB transfer from Champagnat Catholic Jesus Machado, who received elite fbs offers since the 8th grade.   

They face SJC, STA and would have played IMG again (had IMG not dropped their scheduled game to play Mater Dei), along with the usual MNW, Carol City, BTW etc  schedule.    

I’d worry more about AHP right now.  

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

A lot of people are saying Gibbons might overtake them this year. 

Gibbons almost did last year and with how much AHP loses compared to cardinal gibbons it wouldn't surprise me 

But i honestly feel AHP will get some transfers over the summer to fill some holes, cardinal gibbons probably will get a few as well 

14 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

A lot of people are saying Gibbons might overtake them this year. 

They should.  

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

9/21/18. So here's what occurred. IMG dropped MC for MD. Then MC dropped Superior Collegiate for STA. 

So MC did have a smooth landing after all.  Good to hear.  No offense to Superior, but I was not digging MC being dropped for that opponent... even in a “down year”.  

11 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

that's why it's probably happening now instead of two seasons ago.  just a guess.

I guess Dematha is down this year too. 

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You alright bro? You seem grumpy as hell today

Just having some fun with a few of Canes fan club members as I return from a little break... not hard to spot.   My posts are also sponsored by Octoberfest Spaten.   So there's that angle also :).   Enjoy the games tonight.   For the folks who hate recruited up schools, there's Yurview games.   

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just having some fun with a few of Canes fan club members as I return from a little break... not hard to spot.   My posts are also sponsored by Octoberfest Spaten.   So there's that angle also :).   Enjoy the games tonight.   For the folks who hate recruited up schools, there's Yurview games.   

Ha, you come back from break to start Octoberfest a week early.  I like priorities like that :)

• Like 1