Safe Space Thread

The Comish

Dear members,

As a response to the emotionally charged posts generated by threads found in our "off topic" board, the subcommittee on congeniality has decided to charter a "Safe Space" thread.

The purpose of this thread is for members to share mutually beneficial thoughts and interests, such as recipe's, dinner etiquette  tips,  thoughts on Aramis musk vs. Old Navy, etc.

We encourage any member who feels the need to escape the ground and pound of the other threads to visit as needed.

We look forward to a healthier more inclusive PrepGridiron in 2018.

-The Comish

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Charge your battery!

Jeeze bro! You like living on the edge. 

There are some pretty nice portable power banks out there. I guess you have to remember to charge it up too though. 

Image result for best portable power bank

Dang, all you got out of this......well thought out thread....was to tell someone that they needed to charge their battery? 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Dang, all you got out of this......well thought out thread....was to tell someone that they needed to charge their battery? 

I was just going for "Good looking out, bro." In case he didn't realize his battery was almost dead. xD

His battery is always in the red when he screenshots too. Idk how he makes it through the day. :|

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

As a response to the emotionally charged posts generated by threads found in our "off topic" board, the subcommittee on congeniality has decided to charter a "Safe Space" thread.

The purpose of this thread is for members to share mutually beneficial thoughts and interests, such as recipe's, dinner etiquette  tips,  thoughts on Aramis musk vs. Old Navy, etc.

We encourage any member who feels the need to escape the ground and pound of the other threads to visit as needed.

We look forward to a healthier more inclusive PrepGridiron in 2018.

-The Comish

Did you PM @HSFBfan fan about this thread? 

(I know you created this thread for he and Opie, thing is Opie is not smart enough to use it, BC12 will)

• Haha 1

Just found out my daughter was accepted to UCLA!.  She got in as a Community College transfer, after being denied by every school she applied for out of  high school.  Proud of her for not accepting defeat, buckling down and focusing on grades for two years, in order to realize her dream.  In her words...

"this dream started 3 years ago and it always seemed too big, too far out of reach.  Even though I thought this, I still worked hard.  I told myself that no matter the outcome, I'd be proud because following this dream shaped me not just into a better student, but as an individual."

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just found out my daughter was accepted to UCLA!.  She got in as a Community College transfer, after being denied by every school she applied for out of  high school.  Proud of her for not accepting defeat, buckling down and focusing on grades for two years, in order to realize her dream.  In her words...

"this dream started 3 years ago and it always seemed too big, too far out of reach.  Even though I thought this, I still worked hard.  I told myself that no matter the outcome, I'd be proud because following this dream shaped me not just into a better student, but as an individual."

Word of advice don’t let her go to the sigma pi house 😬

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. 😎😎😎

• Thanks 1