waffle house shooting

noonereal

6 hours ago, concha said:

Which surprised me. Because DD hates the use of "per capita" because it requires a basic understanding of statistics and often doesn't fit the grievance train narrative.

Thankfully, I don'y waste my life posting photos of non-whites who kill whites, even though "per capita" it happens more often than whites killing non-whites. Doing that would be a sad and unconstructive use of my time.

No, you waste your time being arrogant rude and angry as this post shows. 

What a first post of the day to read. Poor noone. :(

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I propose armed guards at Waffle House so that I can have my 2 eggs over easy and double hashbrowns scattered, covered, diced, chunked and topped, safely. 

I think they should post a HUGE sign on the front doors of every Waffle House in America that reads "Let's see if I can distract you with unimportant shit like people having jobs in record numbers, go trump" xD

That seems to work for eveything else.

#justathought

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

You guys seem to have given this a lot of thought. 

xD

Not me. I'm devoid of logic and thought and replete with bullshit. 

I'm just going off of immediate precedent from recent shootings and the solutions our great government minds came up with. 

I think waitresses with belt buckle pistols could be the way to go to ensure the customers enjoy their eggs over easy safely. They may also be kinda sexy wearing them. Idk. 

Who wouldn't wanna see this lady with cowboy boots, spurs and a big belt buckle that houses a pistol for protection of the people eating their eggs? 

Image result for waffle house waitress

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

So this MoFo was known to Law Enforcement.  How many times do we have to hear this B.S?  But magically Law Enforcement never locks these people up to be proactive and if they are so mentally Ill why don't they have them committed when they ID them as such.  Things that make me go hmmmmmm.   Like they do everyone else.  Because this is the fucking excuse:   When the shooters are white males, their shooting up schools, public places, wounding or killing innocent people is not called being killers or thugs. The white male shooters are all called mentally ill. Which gives the illusion of them being sick and needing help.

So Law enforcement took his weapons but  his dad gave them Back to him.  Who doesn't see this as a damn problem?  It is worse than Gangs those Shitheads shoot up each other.  This is you and I in public places along with Kids in School.  Scary shit.  I wish the people in these communities would police themselves xD (sarcasm) as said ad nauseam about others. 

Even after being around the White House and Id as a threat. No profiling nothing.  But we get 5 days of 2 black dudes (THUGS) at a Coffee shop that I have never been inside of in my DAMN life.   We do know they didn't shoot up Starbucks though they were pissed off.   I am waiting for the lecture on this.    

They are already labelling him Mentally Ill. Anyone that shoots innocent people are disturbed.  But this particular group seems to have this label cornered.  >:(

But he looks so All American.  Not like the 2 black guys with Sweats in Starbucks that many here labeled as Thugs.  I haven't seen one post calling this fine Gentleman such adjectives including my post.  

Image result for Taurean C. Sanderlin

#FREE @dbcaptiron

White trash. 

Regards, 

C.A.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, I’m not an overweight redneck, so I don’t eat at Waffle House. Hence, I’m fine with whatever solution you guys think is best. :D

Bro not to nitpick your depth description of the Waffle House swine Eaters, but unless old Cooter found the only Waffle House frequented by people of Color>  I would assume it is not just a Swine fest for Rednecks. xD

• Haha 1

Also how does a 6'4" 180 pound Butt ass Naked White Dude from the waist down carrying a AR-15 walking at night  not garner attention.  Now that is some serious ass privilege. 9_9 And how does the Black Hero grab the Gun then throw it away while Naked Man runs away and hide.   WTF this is the craziest damn thing ever.  Clearly the Black guy proved in fact Guns do kill people when a Nutcase is in possession of said weapon.  Now on 2nd thought why is the Brotha not being evaluated for Mental Illness.  That rascal took the weapon and tossed it away then engaged in Street Combat with Naked Man while 4 people laid dead.  He even Burned his digits grabbing the Barrel after Naked Man popped off Rounds.     

That Brotha took the Movie Black Panther a little too serious.  Damn Wakanda shoot that Bastard or Just GET OUT. :ph34r:

Image result for BLACK GUY THROW GUN AWAY MEME

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro not to nitpick your depth description of the Waffle House swine Eaters, but unless old Cooter found the only Waffle House frequented by people of Color>  I would assume it is not just a Swine fest for Rednecks. xD

Don't recall saying it was. Sorry you misunderstood.

• Like 1