waffle house shooting

noonereal

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Yeah, if he hadn't intervened, it could have been much, much worse. 

It turns out the suspect had been apprehended by the Secret Service in an unauthorized part of the White House last year. And, he was armed with four guns there too. This should never have been allowed to happen. 

Just Terrible

Authorities have identified the victims of Sunday's shooting that left four people dead at a Waffle House in Tennessee. They were identified as 29-year-old Taurean C. Sanderlin, 20-year-old Joe R. Perez, 21-year-old DeEbony Groves and 23-year-old Akilah DaSilva.

a person posing for the camera: DeEbony Groves, 21

DeEbony Groves, 21

DeEbony Groves of Gallatin was inside the restaurant and was fatally shot.

Local media writes that Groves was remembered as a brilliant young woman and tenacious basketball player. She was an exceptional student and star athlete at Gallatin High before enrolling at Belmont University where she placed on the dean's list.

"She was a brilliant young lady, very, very intelligent and a very hard worker," former Gallatin High School basketball coach Kim Kendrick said of Groves. "She was a very likable young lady. She was one of three seniors on her team, and she was a great role model for the other players because of her hard work and dedication to her studies and to her school."

Groves was a senior at Belmont University majoring in social work.

Akilah Dasilva, 23

a man wearing a suit and tie smiling and looking at the camera: Akilah Dasilva, 23

Akilah Dasilva, 23

Akilah Dasilva of Antioch was critically wounded inside the restaurant and later died at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Dasilva's mother, Shaundelle Brooks, told CBS News her son was a student at Middle Tennessee State University where he pursued a career in musical engineering.

"He meant the world us. He was humble, kind, compassionate, outgoing and very creative. We could describe him in so many words. He spoke through his creativity and he entertained the world through his music," she said. "Akilah ... meaning the intelligent one who reasons."

CBS affiliate WTVF-TV writes that Dasilva went by the nickname "Natrix."

The family said his girlfriend, 21-year-old Shanita Waggoner, was one of those wounded in the shooting. They said she underwent surgery and doctors were "trying to save her leg."

29-year-old Taurean C. Sanderlin

Taurean Sanderlin wiki, Taurean Sanderlin bio, Taurean Sanderlin news

Taurean Sanderlin enjoys hip hop music and was a fan of rappers including Lil Boosie, Gucci Mane, J. Cole, Wiz Khalifa, Waka Flocka Flame, Webbie, and Yo Gotti. Sanderlin was also a football fan who supported the Arkansas Razorbacks college football team and the New England Patriots NFL team. [5]

Career

Taurean Sanderlin worked at the Waffle House in Antioch, Tennessee at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike, which is just south of Mt. View Road

So this MoFo was known to Law Enforcement.  How many times do we have to hear this B.S?  But magically Law Enforcement never locks these people up to be proactive and if they are so mentally Ill why don't they have them committed when they ID them as such.  Things that make me go hmmmmmm.   Like they do everyone else.  Because this is the fucking excuse:   When the shooters are white males, their shooting up schools, public places, wounding or killing innocent people is not called being killers or thugs. The white male shooters are all called mentally ill. Which gives the illusion of them being sick and needing help.

So Law enforcement took his weapons but  his dad gave them Back to him.  Who doesn't see this as a damn problem?  It is worse than Gangs those Shitheads shoot up each other.  This is you and I in public places along with Kids in School.  Scary shit.  I wish the people in these communities would police themselves xD (sarcasm) as said ad nauseam about others. 

Even after being around the White House and Id as a threat. No profiling nothing.  But we get 5 days of 2 black dudes (THUGS) at a Coffee shop that I have never been inside of in my DAMN life.   We do know they didn't shoot up Starbucks though they were pissed off.   I am waiting for the lecture on this.    

They are already labelling him Mentally Ill. Anyone that shoots innocent people are disturbed.  But this particular group seems to have this label cornered.  >:(

But he looks so All American.  Not like the 2 black guys with Sweats in Starbucks that many here labeled as Thugs.  I haven't seen one post calling this fine Gentleman such adjectives including my post.  

Image result for Taurean C. Sanderlin

#FREE @dbcaptiron

Was it a Racial Grievance concerning the  88 pages relating to the Starbucks duo?  I bet the parents of the above victims are wondering and I will assure you they are riding a real Racial Grievance train with severe grieving.  May Elaha bless each of them.   How is this thread sadly less interesting to so many than the 2 Starbucks Duo?  Who were called all kinds of names and insinuations about their actions. Other than a few Lib's posting this is str8 crickets.  

Definition:   

Racial:  Relating to Race 

Grievance: a real or imagined wrong or other cause for complaint or protest, especially unfair treatment

• Like 1

I wasn't there nor was I at the Starbucks.  But did anyone find it odd that the Black Guy who saved lives by taking the Weapon away from the Shooter   Toss it away by throwing it over the Counter (WTF).  My question is why is that dude not full of 5.56mm ball ammo from that AR15.  That Brother might be the Stupidest Hero ever.   I would have unloaded on his ass.  

Jim Shaw Jr., a 29-year-old restaurant patron, is credited with cutting the shooting short with his "heroic actions," police said Sunday.

Shaw, who was at Waffle House with his friend, said he managed to pry the rifle from Reinking's hands and tossed it over the restaurant counter, "prompting the [gunman] to leave," Metro Nashville Police spokesperson Don Aaron said.

I didn't see "per capita" mentioned until DD said it.

Which surprised me. Because DD hates the use of "per capita" because it requires a basic understanding of statistics and often doesn't fit the grievance train narrative.

Thankfully, I don'y waste my life posting photos of non-whites who kill whites, even though "per capita" it happens more often than whites killing non-whites. Doing that would be a sad and unconstructive use of my time.

I was actually up in Chicago over the weekend. My son is looking at the University of Chicago. It's on the South Side. Wait... sorry... I'm not permitted to talk about that...