The Hypocrisy is Unbelievable

DarterBlue

Just now, noonereal said:

Trump and the shylocks make Nixon and the boys look like amateurs. Can you imagine the dirty laundry in trumps closet?

What really gets me is he had the audacity to run knowing how dirty he has always been. But then again, he has always, more or less, gotten away with what would put you and me in the slammer for a very long stretch!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

What really gets me is he had the audacity to run knowing how dirty he has always been. But then again, he has always, more or less, gotten away with what would put you and me in the slammer for a very long stretch!

Think of it like this. He was powerless to his narcissism like an alcoholic to his liquor. 

He had to run, the ego made him do it.

I just hope it all comes out. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

So articles about Sean Hannity which deal with nothing illegal morph into a Trump bashing session.

You should see my shocked face.

articles that shut hannity up are always appreciated. 

Maybe hannity can have trump on his program yet again tonight to address it. xD

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

articles that shut hannity up are always appreciated. 

Maybe hannity can have trump on his program yet again tonight to address it. xD

there was a story circulating last week that Sean is the "behind the scene" proxy White House Chief of Staff...makes sense to me...he's the mouthpiece for the White House and seems to have Trump's ear at his disposal...could he be calling Donny's staffing picks too??...:$

....was it Hannity that got the walrus-Bolton his job??...it has been long reported that Donny didn't like Bolton because of his mustache??....did Sean get Donny to look the other way to get his fellow nutty neo-con a job??..hummm

Lol. You gotta love the liberals who like to pounce on anything to discredit anyone merely associated with Trump. 

Look Happened with Kanye for saying he like the way a conservative thought. Or Shania Twain for saying she would have voted for Trump. Those comments have created a shit storm and people are showing real hatred towards them. 

The point is if you are not a far left whacko you are fair game to try and destroy. 

Hannity hasn't done anything that all these other fake journalists haven't done. The liberal media knowingly puts out fake news propaganda as a 24/7 smear campaign to bash the President. Hannity is just a side casualty.

the hypocrisy is dumbfounding. You can't help but laugh at it all 

• Like 2

Liberals are hatemongers who want to destroy people if they don't think exactly like them. 

They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.   Look no further than the Democrats suing over the election when in fact the only evidence with foreign meddling was Clinton using a foreign spy to fake some dirt on Trump.  It was an insurance policy in case Trump became elected. 

They rigged Hillary over Bernie. 

Every single thing you hear a liberal complain about they are the most guilty ones of them all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

there was a story circulating last week that Sean is the "behind the scene" proxy White House Chief of Staff...makes sense to me...he's the mouthpiece for the White House and seems to have Trump's ear at his disposal...could he be calling Donny's staffing picks too??...:$

....was it Hannity that got the walrus-Bolton his job??...it has been long reported that Donny didn't like Bolton because of his mustache??....did Sean get Donny to look the other way to get his fellow nutty neo-con a job??..hummm

Did you know his nickname was "Goebbels?"

Sean Goebbels Hannity. 

No joke.

So appropriate. 

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I thought it was the wingnuts who won't allow a guy to wear a dress?

The freedom for a women to choose an abortion. 

I think it was more using tax payer money to kill babies. The killing of the baby being the most important, followed by the second of said tax payer money 

And conservatives could give a shit if some whack job wants to cross dress. Just don't villify and subject to monetary penalties if the conservatives don't want to associate with known whack job. That's the point. A lot of times you might not know someone is mentally ill. When they act like that you know it for sure. So it's ok to be weary of that sick lifestyle. And you should have the freedom to not associate without fear of condemnation 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think it was more using tax payer money to kill babies. The killing of the baby being the most important, followed by the second of said tax payer money 

And conservatives could give a shit if some whack job wants to cross dress. Just don't villify and subject to monetary penalties if the conservatives don't want to associate with known whack job. That's the point. A lot of times you might not know someone is mental ill. When they act like that you know it for sure. So it's ok to be weary of that sick lifestyle. And you should have the freedom to not associate without fear of condemnation 

Figure we should outlaw condemnation now?