2 More police shot in Dallas No big deal

thc6795

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Right now one has died the other hanging on. The police are looking for an Armando Juarez for questioning

Questions:

will he be taken alive?

Is he here legally?

Brotha this is literally 2 miles from my Job it was off Forest Lane and the 75 @ the Home Depot.  Freaking Dart,. 75 South shut down. Seems to have ran into the woods behind the DART station on Forest.  Terrible way to loose your life over a low life.  Just got home  about 10 mins ago.  Right across from Hamilton Park.

• Like 2

I think people take for granted that these people put their lives on the line against the worst damn people in America.  Some screw-ups but overall I give them mad Prop's.  This is the 3rd cop shot this year alone with the Cop killed in Richmond earlier in the DFW that I can recall.   Restland off of Greenville, Ave is gonna be helluva busy.   

May ELAHA bless them and I hope they smoke that dude when they find him.

• Like 3

Two Dallas police officers and a Home Depot loss-prevention officer were shot Tuesday afternoon at the store in Lake Highlands, police said.

The officers were critically wounded in the shooting at the store in the 11600 block of Forest Central Drive, near U.S. Highway 75 and Forest Lane, police said. The loss prevention officer's condition was not a

When the other officers arrived, the suspect "produced a handgun" and shot the two responding officers and a Home Depot loss prevention officer, police said. 

The off-duty officer was not struck. 

The three victims were transported by Dallas Fire-Rescue to Texas Health Presbyterian of Dallas, "where we believe they're getting the best possible care," Hall said. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Brotha this is literally 2 miles from my Job it was off Forest Lane and the 75 @ the Home Depot.  Freaking Dart,. 75 South shut down. Seems to have ran into the woods behind the DART station on Forest.  Terrible way to loose your life over a low life.  Just got home  about 10 mins ago.  Right across from Hamilton Park.

Bro we are work neighbors. Im right off Abram's. 

Yes I agree horrible

The Male officer that was shot just died this Morning and both of the Officer's were Hispanic as well. 

Rogelio Santander, a member of the police force for three years. Santander, officer Crystal Almeida and a loss-prevention officer for Home Depot were shot Tuesday by a man identified by police as 29-year-old Armando

22 hours ago, DevilDog said:

i work off 75 and Galytyn Parkway ... sad indeed

many cop friends on my facebook timeline... i feel for this young man

• Like 2