was the call from Trump to Cohen recorded?

noonereal

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

If, if, if, If and more ifs....No collusion....Yes, Sessions should shut this down..16 mos and nothing of consequence.....I praise Trump because if any politician who went through this,by now would have been indicted,convicted and in prison...This is the most egregious witch hunt I have seen in 50 years...Pathetic...

poly want a cracker?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

HUMM....things just got a lot more interesting...and it was reported yesterday that Donny is refusing to tell his White House attorneys any info. on him and Cohen and what the NYS A.G may have on him....hummm....it looks like they'll be finding out soon enough..

...the house of cards continues to crumble everyday....

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

HUMM....things just got a lot more interesting...and it was reported yesterday that Donny is refusing to tell his White House attorneys any info. on him and Cohen and what the NYS A.G may have on him....hummm....it looks like they'll be finding out soon enough..

...the house of cards continues to crumble everyday....

see my new thread

trump could be dead in the water 

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

A wiretap was not needed as they already have considerable info on Cohen to include emails.  Let's see what unfolds in the days to come. 

But had one been  used and picked up TRump offering a pardon to not talk, which we all know happened, it would have been the ultimate. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Yep

;)

You have been treated like the dumb pinata you are. 

You can still apologize and man up and all will be forgotten.

It's up to you. 

Hope this helps!

Can you be more specific?

So far we have:

- You throwing a semi-embarrassing tantrum because I wouldn't play along with your silly litmus test game

- You making a false claim, followed by posting a lazy google search of articles, all of which in fact further proved your claim wrong - and showed that you don't really know how to use a search engine to source stuff

- You starting yet another #herpderptrumpsucks thread, based on a retracted story

I'm honestly not feeling any bruising or pain from any of these exchanges...so I guess I missed the whole pinata thing. 

At least you're apparently masculine though...so congrats on having that going. 👍