Federal judge goes off on Mueller’s team

Bormio

Just now, Drummer61 said:

So did DiGenova, Ex FBI assistant Director Kallstrom and Alan  Dershowitz ,who has always been a Democrat..Judge Napolitano,on Fox has also been critical....He's a straight shooter too...

the house of cards might be crumbling for mueller

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

So did DiGenova, Ex FBI assistant Director Kallstrom and Alan  Dershowitz ,who has always been a Democrat..Judge Napolitano,on Fox has also been critical....He's a straight shooter too...

Dershowitz is a libertarian I believe.  Lol@ judge Napolitano a straight shooter.  

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I could be mistaken but I believe I heard Dershowitz refer to himself that way. 

I was actually agreeing with you about Napolitano. I have no idea what Dershowitz’s leanings are. I do assume that since Harvard still employs him as a law professor that he must have somewhat of an idea what he’s talking about. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It is honest but a left editorial.

Fox is generally not honest and a right wing editorial. 

That would have been true 5 years ago. As of today it’s not. The only difference between the two is the direction of the slant. 

CNN actually makes MSNBC look pretty mainstream today, so I guess that’s something at least. 

• 1 month later...

This will be buried in today's news cycle, but Judge Ellis, who Crime Family Don and many on this thread praised at the time, decided today that Mueller is acting within his authority after all.  Who knew?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/26/judge-rejects-challenge-676814

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4560799-USA-v-Manafort-Opinion-062618.html

Lot's-o-hot-takes offered in this thread, backed by so-called expert opinions, were wrong. It was fun to go back and see who wrote what.  Will people take this opportunity to read what they wrote, and maybe learn to question the validity of their sources going forward, or will people continue to insist they were really right, the judge is telegraphing new messages now, and besides: Deep State!  Will Crime Family Don continue to praise Judge Ellis?  I know where I'm placing my nickel...

Looks like Paul has a date in Virginia court on July 25th.  I heard a rumor that Crime Family Don thinks his former campaign manager looks pretty good these days, but then again Crime Family Don thinks everybody looks good in orange...

• Thanks 1