St Thomas Aquinas spring practice video

DB4

8 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Valor hasn't had an out-of-state win since...well, since ever.

I didn't even read your whole post. I just picked out a line and started reading yet I still found a lie and/or false statement.

Valor Christian won two OOS games in 2017 alone.

So "ever" being, you know, last season.

37 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

4A 2016, 21 and 28 point differentials closest games for Saguaro 2016...  3 pts and OT (playoff semis) closest differentials 2017  (in weak 4A shown by further examples you state above, yet fail to state Saguaro didn't struggle in 2016 somehow... further proof 2016 was different.     Saguaro was sipping champagne in the 4th qtr in 2016. and you come up with 4A crap school averages for the year. 

DangerousWoody, knows all... loved that Chaparral vs Centennial playoff game prediction... oh wait, you don't predict in years.  The 34K a year writer gave a prediction.

I guess you're knowledge of hsfb in AZ and now apparently CA and CO is above everyone else's... from 34K on up.   You won't give up, you'll keep patting yourself on the back no matter where the discussion leads.   It's crystal clear Saguaro struggled in two games in weak 4A in 2017 and didn't in any in 2016, but nobody can reference things properly or research or have an informed opinion like DangerousWoody.   

Take it to the bank that Ben Davis would get (I forget what adjective you used but it was a strong one) beat soundly by what was it 5 Zona teams minimum?  Why?   DangerousWoody says so.  If there was an actual game though, don't expect a prediction but you'll get an offensive formation style mention or school population size.  

I've predicted some games that you can probably archive if you care to.  5dimes threads maybe.   I predicted games wrong, but I also have a track record of winning a pick em challenge and doing what few do and match and beat an algorithm after Oct. 1st. and for a 2 year period.    Of course, you can view offensive formations on film.   I'll have to work on my hsfb knowledge (and the rest of us morons here) to somehow try to match your skill set.   

I don't think Ben Davis is even allowed to play teams who aren't from a bordering state,  sucks because i would have liked to see them play a FL team 

42 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I didn't even read your whole post. I just picked out a line and started reading yet I still found a lie and/or false statement.

Dear new member,

We appreciate your patronage.  Ours is a "national board", and as such we do not recognize non Top 100 opponents as qualifying for "OOS game" status.  

Please consider the "context" about what is being stated rather than "literally" before making said statements. We at prep gridiron have Ph.D. Level posters, who think on higher levels.  

As our esteemed  colleague and #tag affectionado @Gardensateballer would say...

#DontBeA100LevelThinker

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

-The Comish

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear new member,

We appreciate your patronage.  Ours is a "national board", and as such we do not recognize non Top 100 opponents as qualifying for "OOS game" status.  

Please consider the "context" about what is being stated rather than "literally" before making said statements. We at prep gridiron have Ph.D. Level posters, who think on higher levels.  

#DontBeA100LevelThinker

-The Comish

Not every state has a top 100 team so playing the number 1 team in some states wouldn't even count by that logic fool

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Not every state has a top 100 team so playing the number 1 team in some states wouldn't even count by that logic fool

Dear member,

The board is well aware of your disrespect for the office of Comish.

That being said if a state does not have a Top 100 team, then said state should not be discussed on this "national board".

Thank you in advance for your improved Attitude for this office.

-The Comish

Just now, The Comish said:

Dear member,

The board is well aware of your disrespect for the office of Comish.

That being said if a state does not have a Top 100 team, then said state should not be discussed on thin "national board".

Thank you in advance for your improved Attitude for this office.

-The Comish

Who are you and what happened to the mods here

Is that @HawgGoneIt still around 

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Who are you and what happened to the mods here

Is that @HawgGoneIt still around 

Dear member,

For your future information, their are three separate but equal branches of government on this board.

Executive = The Chief  ( lord -god-King)

Legislative= The executive committee headed by the office of Commissioner. (Elected position)

Judicial = the mods. (Appointment only)

I will be needing a sponsor for my campaign to remain Comish for the 2018 season, and would appreciate your vouching for me.

Thank you in advance.

- The Comish

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is silly.

The state will need to have some control if they are to administer state playoffs, etc.

Well i get that for the postseason 

I'll be more specific 

The state shouldn't have any control over whether a team wants to play oos or not,  that should be a school choice

Just like i feel the decision by CA to ban teams from playing IMG is ridiculous, no one is forcing anyone to play IMG, the teams who do so are doing it by choice so how are the teams who agree to play img hurting anyone but themselves 

Mater Dei chooses to play IMG it ain't hurting SJB, centennial or anyone else in the state of California 

2 hours ago, Goldmember said:

2012   Loss   Bingham 21-20
2013   Loss   Bingham 24-21 (state champ),  Win  Central, CA  31-7
2014   Loss   Chandler 22-7 (1st state champ),    Win  East, UT  31-14,  Win Idaho weak foe 
2015   Loss   Bentonville, AR  41-22 (beat state champ reg, lost playoffs to state champ),   Win  East, UT 26-10 (state champ),  Win  Idaho very weak foe 

2016   Loss   Saguaro, AZ  49-28  (state champ),   Win   Greater Atlanta Christian  (GAC), GA  21-17   
2017   Win     GAC, GA  28-22,   Win  Faith Lutheran, NV  30-21   

Overall OOS:  8-5      7-3 since 2014,  removing NV and ID...  5-5 overall

Largest differential loss in Valor Christian's 6 year OOS history, Saguaro 2016 

21 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well i get that for the postseason 

I'll be more specific 

The state shouldn't have any control over whether a team wants to play oos or not,  that should be a school choice

Just like i feel the decision by CA to ban teams from playing IMG is ridiculous, no one is forcing anyone to play IMG, the teams who do so are doing it by choice so how are the teams who agree to play img hurting anyone but themselves 

Mater Dei chooses to play IMG it ain't hurting SJB, centennial or anyone else in the state of California 

Still silly.

The school districts are the ones who fund and operate the schools. They are involved in the decision making process at the state level.

What you're saying is that a football program within a school should be able to go completely rogue and defy the school district and the taxpayers who built and fund the school.

4 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear new member,

#DontBeA100LevelThinker

-The Comish

Truth be told I swear I typed "out of state games of any consequence" (since Golf is creeping around my local board I know he's aware that is something I would type) last night-I doubt anyone was overly stoked for the Valor-Bonneville games, and I question any conclusions made about beating a four-loss team from Fresno and the other sideways logic that pollutes the natonal conversation.