Later everyone

HSFBfan

Its been fun but I have noticed that we cannot have conversations anymore. People run off when you ask or say something that isnt a popular view. Maybe come september this board can go back to what it was and that is football talk...the non football board contributed to the decline of the board. 

HSFBfan signing off. Goodnight everyone have a great summer

LBT GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SJR WHEN THEY PLAY SHP THEY ARE GONNA NEED IT

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll leave with this.....

@FolsomPrisonBlues this is what I'm talking about when it comes to wage increases and how much business owners are going to hate it

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2018/05/22/trump-rising-wages-are-nightmare-says-restauranteur/

Alt right propaganda article. You don't see this?

Agenda driven. They want to drive down wages. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Its been fun but I have noticed that we cannot have conversations anymore. People run off when you ask or say something that isnt a popular view. Maybe come september this board can go back to what it was and that is football talk...the non football board contributed to the decline of the board. 

You ain't going anywhere. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

The article is based off a Washington post article which as we all know isnt right wing by any means 

Breitbart is a far right media publication. It isn't real news. 

The only people that don't think rises in wages with inflation aren't good are far right business owners who don't want to give up profits. 

Wages haven't risen in 30 years. 13 dollars an hour to wash dishes isn't a large wage and you can't live on that anyways. 

I'd be more happy that wages are rising in some areas. It's a good thing. 

30 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Funny how Trumpers all proclaim the success about the economy and then turn around and tell us how they want wages to remain low. 

LMFAO!

The objective is full employment at minimum wages for 80% of the population. But only China can do that because they export most of their production. Any country that has to depend on internal demand cannot build a robust economy paying workers next to nothing!

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The objective is full employment at minimum wages for 80% of the population. But only China can do that because they export most of their production. Any country that has to depend on internal demand cannot build a robust economy paying workers next to nothing!

Company profits are are a record high. 

And they will all tell you they will be broke paying a few dollars more an hour. 

Unreal. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

And they will all tell you they will be broke paying a few dollars more an hour. 

By not paying more to their workers they are automatically capping demand for their products. That will ensure that growth will continue to be anemic. For the American worker is already carrying a lot of debt. So borrowed consumption will not keep this Ponzi scheme going. 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I don’t blame ya. I’ve given some serious contemplation myself. I guess I’m just too addicted to you effing clowns to pull the trigger. For me, all will be right in the universe on Aug 17th. 

Peace, dude. Seeya in a few months. Come back then when you’re fresh.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Pulling a RedZone, SportsNads move.

Dammit boy, you better have your ass back on here!

Truly

Certified Asshole

• Like 1