Obscure Music Thread

HawgGoneIt

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not really sure what I think of this one. It's definitely different. It has moments where I thought it was about to click in and find my range and then... idk. I'll have to try it again when I'm in some different mood. 

It's definitely different. His cistern album is pretty good. It's pretty special though when you are in the middle of a bustling time square and he's orchestrating an electronic symphony that only you and a small headphone audience can hear

IMG_4282.JPG

• Like 1

I'm sure some of you guys have seen these guys floating around youtube, but they take their band "Lucky Chops" and play as buskers at the subway station. 

Someone titled the band wrong tho, as Too many Zoos is a similar smaller version that the sax player also plays in.

I can't get enough of these guys....that groove and jam is too damn good

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

I'm sure some of you guys have seen these guys floating around youtube, but they take their band "Lucky Chops" and play as buskers at the subway station. 

Someone titled the band wrong tho, as Too many Zoos is a similar smaller version that the sax player also plays in.

I was in this subway stop daily for 2 decades. 

I saw lots down there, not these guys though. 

That is being performed right under the former Bamberger's store. 

Great performance!

9 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Found this and put their MP3 in my cart. I am gonna look to see if I can find a Flac copy first. 

No gigs in NYC slated right now but I am now following them and will catch them. 

Good stuff, thanks for the tip off!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Found this and put their MP3 in my cart. I am gonna look to see if I can find a Flac copy first. 

No gigs in NYC slated right now but I am now following them and will catch them. 

Good stuff, thanks for the tip off!

When I posted that last night, I was gonna ask if you'd ever seen them at any of the stations in NYC. 

I followed them too after I started watching their stuff. Just remember "Lucky Chops" is the 5-6 person group. "Too many Zooz" is the 3 piece.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

When I posted that last night, I was gonna ask if you'd ever seen them at any of the stations in NYC. 

I followed them too after I started watching their stuff. Just remember "Lucky Chops" is the 5-6 person group. "Too many Zooz" is the 3 piece.

Lucky Chops is in Europe this winter. 

• 1 year later...