Mario Cuomo

Mjd33

Giving 24,000 paroled felons the right to vote..... including a cop killer. Insane times we live in .... 

So my question is .... if you are the son of a cop, brother of a cop, a cop yourself etc How can you ever vote Democrat again? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/05/22/cuomo-issues-pardons-officially-giving-parolees-voting-rights/amp/

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Giving 24,000 paroled felons the right to vote..... including a cop killer. Insane times we live in .... 

So my question is .... if you are the son of a cop, brother of a cop, a cop yourself etc How can you ever vote Democrat again? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/05/22/cuomo-issues-pardons-officially-giving-parolees-voting-rights/amp/

They don’t care.  Civil war coming soon. “ SN”

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Assume this is Andrew, not Mario.

No, resurrected from the dead! Therefore, he is all powerful and can damn well do as he pleases. 

For what it's worth, and I certainly don't expect any of you to agree with me, if you have done the time prescribed by law, your right to vote should be restored. How can you be free and not be able to participate in your own government? 

Oh, but I forgot, none of you really believe in democracy, just some type of warped, right wing oligarchy. Forgive me ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Being the son and son-in-law of a sheriff and an inner city cop, it was always impressed upon me to not judge an entire group based on one individual's actions. In other words, if a Democrat or a Republican does something, it would be silly to think every other Democrat or Republican must behave the same way.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

We dont vote Democrat. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Being the son and son-in-law of a sheriff and an inner city cop, it was always impressed upon me to not judge an entire group based on one individual's actions. In other words, if a Democrat or a Republican does something, it would be silly to think every other Democrat or Republican must behave the same way.

What does reason and rational thought have to do with the thought process of these wingnuts.  It just doesn't fit the rhetoric.  

I like the post however.  😏

Just now, Drummer61 said:

And Liberalism,when broken down, is a mental disorder...Read the book,"Liberalism is.a Mental Disorder" by Michael Savage,you might learn something...Don't disparage it until you read it....Then, you will be smarter.....Any sarcastic comments before reading it, will prove you to be a fool...

Alt rightism is a disease. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are the definition of irony. 

Enjoy that humidity this weekend.

Tahoe is beautiful this weekend by the way. 😃

30s and 40s with a thundershower today in Tahoe.

Stupid, unemployed and a liar.

You are a liberal left poster child. 🤣

How many hours will you spend today on here? Another 18 or so? Another 100+ post day?

Jesucristo what a frigging loser... 🤡

4 minutes ago, concha said:

30s and 40s with a thundershower today in Tahoe.

Stupid, unemployed and a liar.

You are a liberal left poster child. 🤣

How many hours will you spend today on here? Another 18 or so? Another 100+ post day?

Jesucristo what a frigging loser... 🤡

Any weather in beautiful, rich, Lake Tahoe, beats steamy, humid, crust Georgia.

Remember that I am winning. Bigly!

Perfect for Monday, Memorial Day BTW!

Capture.PNG

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In Texas convicted felons can own a gun after 5 years of release date in their home for protection.

This upsets NO wing nut.

Restoring voting rights to people who have done their time is insane though.

Go figure.

They are all hypocrites. That is way I could not be a conservative. For they preach the gospel of freedom, rugged individualism and self sufficiency while they practice something else. When they mess up the economy a la 2008, they are the first ones to come running to government for bailouts ... go figure!  

A pox on their houses!

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

They are all hypocrites. That is way I could not be a conservative. For they preach the gospel of freedom, rugged individualism and self sufficiency while they practice something else. When they mess up the economy a la 2008, they are the first ones to come running to government for bailouts ... go figure!  

A pox on their houses!

Florida will have a big vote in November. Will be interesting.

https://ballotpe.dia.org/Florida_Amendment_4,_Voting_Rights_Restoration_for_Felons_Initiative_(2018)

20 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Liberalism and  Democrats need an underclass to survive and rarely do their policies offer anything more than a bandage...Their mantra is really one of control rather than to lift up and allow growth and advancement...The blame game,victim game and not to much of accountable game....Vote for us and we give you housing,food,school,day care,aboration and like that....Booker T Washington would never have been a Democrat....Neither was Abe Lincoln.....Democrats were more like the Clan.........imo..

The alt right and republicans need to stop paying hookers and dodging drafts. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1