On a mission

shanetx1969

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

Oh, so you two boneheads named the wrong guy?

You managed to fawn over each other, and like each others posts, regarding the wrong guy.

As I said before, wherever columbiafan is, a circle-jerk is not far away.

I knew the whole time who he was talking about so i didn't care if he spelled the name right

Anyone reading it could figure out who he was referring to,  besides you apparently 

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

But you didn't correct him until after I asked.

Another case of columbiafan lying about something to raise his fragile self-esteem.

You are one with the poor self esteem 

I don't need to be propped up by people on a message board and unlike you there are actually people who are my friends, and i mean real friends not just people laughing at you while you think they have your back

You have no friends, you have nothing to live for 

You are a miserable fanboy who lives in his parents basement 

You are weak and i bet St Thomas Aquinas is embarrassed to have you as a alumni 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I didn't care about correcting him because it didn't change the truth of his statement 

It changed the truth 100% think tank.

There might be a fine gentleman named Kevin Shapiro out there that I'm similar to.

But Nevin Shapiro? Nah.

And Nevin isn't that popular, kid. Not many people would've gotten the silliness that sausmann was selling.

You obviously don't want to read anything i say so how about solve this issue for everyone 

Place me on ignore, because frankly I don't care what you have to say because nothing that comes out of your mouth means anything to me 

In fact if it wasn't for the fact that the ignore feature on this site keeps glitching i wouldn't even waste time looking at your posts

3 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

There might be a fine gentleman named Kevin Shapiro out there that I'm similar to.

But Nevin Shapiro? Nah.

And Nevin isn't that popular, kid. Not many people would've gotten the silliness that sausmann was selling.

Everything in the post he used to describe you was negative 

Why would anyone assume it's a "fine gentleman" that he was comparing you too 😂 

5 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

But Nevin Shapiro? Nah.

If someone don't know who Nevin Shapiro is and the damage he did to the university of Miami then that's on them for living under a rock 

4 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

He is what most would call a "pyle-o-shit"!  His contributions to this forum, like life, are pretty much immature and worthless.  He rides the coattails of STA and pretends to have something to do with their success and it doesn't matter if its an individual player or the team; he's the Kevin Shapiro 2.0 of STA. 

Outside of that POS, your project is a cool one.  Small school football is where it all began.  I have some sites and info on some very good small schools up in PA.  Will dig through some and take some time but I have some really good stuff on teams like these three that at one time were some of PA's best.  With the loss of the steel mills and closing of the coal mines, many small PA schools lost out.  Numbers dropped and people followed the jobs which left many of the small schools decimated and then cherry-picked by the nearby privates/parochials for the rest of the talent leaving virtually nothing for the coaches to work with.  Some survived and others didn't.

Aliquippa HS  https://www.si.com/high-school/2014/09/09/heart-football-beats-aliquippa

Mt Carmel HS   http://www.mca.k12.pa.us/wp/red-tornado-football/champions/

Southern Columbia HS  https://www.scatigerfootball.org/

Thank you so much for sharing!

4 hours ago, shanetx1969 said:

I'm in the process of writing an article now about the top small town coaches in Louisana. And then hope to do an article to cover Florida. 

that's another great state for small school football.  many people don't realize the talent that is hidden in your small town/community schools/teams.  Ohio another very good state for small school football but their state championships are always dominated by private/parochial schools at the lower levels since the 70s or 80s..  You still can't go wrong starting with Steubenville, Versailles, and Coldwater.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Goldmember said:

But Nevin Shapiro? Nah.

Hey panty waste - I don't give a fuck about you that much that I don't fucking care if I spelled ANYTHING right or wrong referring to you.  You are just not worth it.  Here you go; SHIT - there, I got that right!!!  Now go fuck yourself somewhere else and let the actual fans of the game carry on here. 

and yes, plenty of people got what I was saying - you don't give people outside of STA land enough credit for anything but that's why you are an ignorant douchebag.  Get this; I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire in front of me, not a fucking drop. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

@RedZone and @Frosty4024 are your men for LA

I see where this is going:

@shanetx1969

Lookup the legendary Red Franklin (and his son) to get started.

Team: Haynesville Golden Tornadoes (Tors)

I think Dalton Faircloth is back at Vidalia...He's been at it over 40 years (Minus his break for Chemo due to fighting cancer in 2009)

http://www.hannapub.com/concordiasentinel/sports/faircloth-returning-as-vidalia-head-coach/article_330f40a4-0db0-11e7-bc1b-db4fe137902d.html

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 7:17 AM, Columbiafan said:

Guess Canes has never heard of guys like Laremy Tunsil, Cj Spiller, Derrick Henry, Timmy Jernigan 

Just to name a few 

But yeahhhhh

Small towns are IRRELEVANT 

Canes has clearly lost his venom these days,  his arguments leave enough holes to be struck 

Not stirring the pot, but I had to google 3 of the names you mentioned.  I'm sure there are other names that could have made your point. Lol

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Not stirring the pot, but I had to google 3 of the names you mentioned.  I'm sure there are other names that could have made your point. Lol

Sounds like you need to do more research on football buddy 😂 

I knew those just off my head, with research i could have filled 10 pages worth of players 

On 6/10/2018 at 7:33 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I concur, Buford is considered “bush  league” by my fave SOWEGA posters and yet Buford is 3rd nationally Power 5 scholarships for football only, we’d be all galactic if tallied all sports and academics. 

I’ll be looking out for you ShaneTx!

Sncerely

BufordGaWolves

p.s. Go ahead and place Goldmember on ignore, you’ll thank me later. 

How large if Buford?

On 6/10/2018 at 7:42 AM, shanetx1969 said:

I wouldn't call where I live a small town (104k). But I just 10 miles from the small town of Whitehouse, Texas, that so happens to be possibly the next great NFL QB in Patrick Mahomes.

Not trying to be a dick (comes natural to some, just checkout the offtopic forum) but where in the heck are you basing this off of?  didn't he only play like in one game at the end of the year?  Texas Tech is also not known for putting out great NFL QB's.  Just wondering where you came up with that.  Personally I dig small town feels.  But as far their football, I can dig any team no matter the size of the town.  

On 6/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, Columbiafan said:

No you said small towns were irrelevant 

I showed a few of many STAR players that came from small towns,  those were just 4 off my head

If i actually spent next hour or 2 pulling up a full list i could fill the next 30 pages of small town players who are far from IRRELEVANT 

Are you talking about just players from small towns or very good to great NFL players from small towns?  Sorry, a little late to this thread.  Our CEO was caught sticking his pen in the company ink and had to resign so its been cray cray around up in hurr. 

• Haha 1