On a mission

shanetx1969

4 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

It only takes one moron to ruin a thread. They have to be the center of the universe. 

I'm such a moron that you won't respond to my direct refutations of your statements.

I also find it humorous that a guy who started his own website to self-aggrandize, and presumably push his own interests, then started a thread to promote it has the gall to say that somebody else has to be the center of the universe.

8 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I'm such a moron that you won't respond to my direct refutations of your statements.

I also find it humorous that a guy who started his own website to self-aggrandize, and presumably push his own interests, then started a thread to promote it has the gall to say that somebody else has to be the center of the universe.

So a guy in a wheelchair can't be proud of something he created all on his own and proud enough to want to share with fellow high school football fans? Yes, I love giving exposure to the football players from small towns.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I cant believe this ^ guy hasnt killed himself yet.

For years and years youve been saying the same shit over and over and over... give it a rest already.

1 minute ago, shanetx1969 said:

So a guy in a wheelchair can't be proud of something he created all on his own and proud enough to want to share with fellow high school football fans? Yes, I love giving exposure to the football players from small towns.

Don’t waste your time with him - it ain’t worth it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

To cover for your stupid and indefensible comments, you used a presumed disability that nobody here could've possibly known about to fish for pity.

This is contemptible.

You should be ashamed.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are exerting much energy in this thread, los.

The website must have really rubbed you the wrong way. lol

Shane has A LOT of power. He triggered Los on his very first entry post to the forum. 

Not just triggered. Obviously triggered the hell outta him. 

I think the guy deserves a golf clap. 

29XYmgE.gif.9563c73fdb524c1effdee24a0f2d95db.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shane has A LOT of power. He triggered Los on his very first entry post to the forum. 

I think the guy deserves a golf clap. 

29XYmgE.gif.9563c73fdb524c1effdee24a0f2d95db.gif

los, came out of nowhere and jumped on that shit quick. Too funny.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I educated him and then he tried to shamelessly shield himself by claiming a disability.

Says a lot about you that you will stand for something so despicable.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I educated him and then he tried to shamelessly shield himself by claiming a disability.

Says a lot about you that you will stand for something so despicable.

If I took your education I would filled with hate and bitterness, as you are. I'll pass. But you know what? I will pray for you tonight. Bless your heart for motivating me further.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

If I took your education I would filled with hate and bitterness, as you are. I'll pass. But you know what? I will pray for you tonight. Bless your heart for motivating me further.

No, you'd have better things to do than whine about the lack of coverage for small towns.

A normally moral person, of which are not, would be ashamed to have used a disability to shield themselves from responsibility for that they said.

48 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Vans not all that small...But I guess we can go by that.

I am using the criteria of towns of 10k and under. But really intrigued with 5k and under. IE, being Van, Texas is just under 3k. Look at Arp, Texas as well. Very small but just had a hell of a player just sign with Texas. Culture shock for sure. See, this is the stuff that drives me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, shanetx1969 said:

I am using the criteria of towns of 10k and under. But really intrigued with 5k and under. IE, being Van, Texas is just under 3k. Look at Arp, Texas as well. Very small but just had a hell of a player just sign with Texas. Culture shock for sure. See, this is the stuff that drives me.

From Texas my vote would be newton.  Lot of talent for a small E Tx town under 3K

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

From Texas my vote would be newton.  Lot of talent for a small E Tx town under 3K

Thanks for the tip! And appreciate any ideas you guys might have. My biggest issue right now is trying to find photos from games that are not copyrighted. So if any of you wanna share photos with me, that would be much appreciated as well.