Rutgers deputizises the Sheriff’s Little brother

13 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why was he called the sheriff? He couldn’t get no playing time at st joes that’s why he got cut

I don't think he got "cut"...... cut means you don't make the squad. Studs make the team even if they have a different position in mind of playing than the coaches. 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

None of this would've been possible for T if he hadn't left the dopey coaches at WH for the greener pastures of Nunz and BC. 

Rutgers will fence the garden with NJ 3 stars all day long and it matters little if it's from a public or private hs.  Jaaron Hayek is an example from Wayne Hills and there are 3 other 3 star recruits from public schools from Camden, Barringer and Winslow Twp currently.   

image.png.81178ffc0d4cfd972ac6c38b119583df.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rutgers deputizises the Sheriff’s Little brother

220px-Abbott_and_Costello_circa_1940s.JPG.8e929d88fda803b2298a232e8e5f500b.JPG

Sounds like yankee speak to me. Maybe even sounds like Costello from Abbot and Costello.

Deputizises

pronounced

Dep-you-tize-isses

xD

WPIX channel 11 Sunday mornings... nice flashback memory as a kid.   Great talents and both were born in NJ too :).    

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GardenStateTrashHauler said:

Was this the guy that was the new sheriff in town that was going to revolutionize the QB position?  I do remember reading that he was really badass and was a top college recruit in the country.  Where did he end up at?  Or is this him?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha. Frat intramural.  Lol.

@GardenStateTrashHauler Is speaking about the online school that had 10 of thier players arrested for home invasion and assault and one was arrested for homicide

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2015/09/multiple_rutgers_football_players_arrested.amp

Shouldnt be that hard to play for Rutgers when half of ur team couldn’t make bail

On 6/22/2018 at 6:59 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Telling you right now, I won't be able to protect you at the BC/SJR game next season. You're on your own. 

I thought I was the only one that was unprotectable lmaoooo sjr/bc in the fall should be a war. Come on fall get here already

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, golfaddict1 said:

WPIX channel 11 Sunday mornings... nice flashback memory as a kid.   Great talents and both were born in NJ too :).    

I boxed at the Lou Costello gym in Paterson NJ when I was 13-14yrs old in the 60's.Came in 2nd in the diamond gloves level.Back then it was mainly white boxers &  black trainers.Great experience back then.As a 8th grader I got into a fight with a greaser type hood 9th grade bully in jr high school.I broke his nose with 2 jabs & jaw with a right hook.Got 2 weeks of detention & that ended my boxing career (parents).I was pretty much a shrimp,but nobody messed with me after that.

I never met Lou.He died a few years before I joined.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

I boxed at the Lou Costello gym in Paterson NJ when I was 13-14yrs old in the 60's.Came in 2nd in the diamond gloves level.Back then it was mainly white boxers &  black trainers.Great experience back then.As a 8th grader I got into a fight with a greaser type hood 9th grade bully in jr high school.I broke his nose with 2 jabs & jaw with a right hook.Got 2 weeks of detention & that ended my boxing career (parents).I was pretty much a shrimp,but nobody messed with me after that.

I never met Lou.He died a few years before I joined.

😎😎😎