Last Week in Review

15yds4gibberish

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

63% support arresting and/or deporting illegal immigrant families. (But in a nice way lol)

51% support the construction of the wall. 

FWIW

DgiFOQHUcAA1mHY.jpg:large

If the USA wants a wall and it can clear congress, build it.

Regarding what to do with the current situation, those seeking asylum status should be given a timely hearing in accord with current US law. If they have a case, then they should be processed through the system. If they don't, then they should be returned to their home countries. During the process, families should not be separated. The process should be done in a lawful, timely manner. Under no circumstances should minor children be separated from their parents. 

Leave the borders open, we need more heroin, prostitutes, sex offenders , violent criminals that are mixed in with the "innocent" law breakers who got lost applying for citizenship and....

Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi et al need the -8-9 electoral votes that are inflated by illegals in the most recent census in Cali.

Post more far left wing garbage, it makes sense and is reasonable.

Make Christians bake cakes for gays and have libtards kick out conservatives of restaurants that makes sense.

Place has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Regards,

AKA

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If the USA wants a wall and it can clear congress, build it.

Regarding what to do with the current situation, those seeking asylum status should be given a timely hearing in accord with current US law. If they have a case, then they should be processed through the system. If they don't, then they should be returned to their home countries. During the process, families should not be separated. The process should be done in a lawful, timely manner. Under no circumstances should minor children be separated from their parents. 

Asylum is a slippery slope. How can we really verify that they need asylum and why here? We cant other countries help them? America can not be the worlds dumping ground anymore 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Asylum is a slippery slope. How can we really verify that they need asylum and why here? We cant other countries help them? America can not be the worlds dumping ground anymore 

Both US and international law provides for asylum under certain circumstances. So unless you change the law you grant individuals such a hearing under which a determination is made on the claim. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Both US and international law provides for asylum under certain circumstances. So unless you change the law you grant individuals such a hearing under which a determination is made on the claim. 

And the law does need to be changed. Yeah grant them a hearing and what hope they are telling the truth. And you know they will never go back

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

LOL...So kids have been "in cages" for only a week? Interesting. xD

Oh shoot zulu, my bad.  Sometimes I forget that you are on the spectrum and context is beyond your range.  Remind me sometime and I'll explain to you how public opinion surveys work -- That public opinion only has the potential to move when information about events becomes generally available, not when the events themselves happen...

We'll save the talk about how to recognize the sarcasm in my earlier post for yet another time.

🙄

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Oh shoot zulu, my bad.  Sometimes I forget that you are on the spectrum and context is beyond your range.  Remind me sometime and I'll explain to you how public opinion surveys work -- That public opinion only has the potential to move when information about events becomes generally available, not when the events themselves happen...

We'll save the talk about how to recognize the sarcasm in my earlier post for yet another time.

🙄

So stuff that began years ago just started being noticed.

That's shocking.

It's almost like it wasn't covered (or was covered up) for a long time.

But that's crazy talk.