Democrat's viral campaign video could be trouble for tea party Republican in deep-red Texas

I guess being a war vet today is all that's needed to run for any office.My father in law served on the USS Hornet as a navigator,silver star & two purple hearts,survived 28 days floating in the Pacific with 7 crew,4 injured,the rest went down with the plane.The 2nd purple heart came when the plane didn't get airborne taking off the carrier & splashed with activated depth charges.He said you get out & swim on your back & pray the plane drifts away from you.He went airborne 6 times when the plane hit 30ft.Today at 93yrs old he can run for POTUS with no platform?

1 minute ago, tommygun58 said:

I guess being a war vet today is all that's needed to run for any office.My father in law served on the USS Hornet as a navigator,silver star & two purple hearts,survived 28 days floating in the Pacific with 7 crew,4 injured,the rest went down with the plane.The 2nd purple heart came when the plane didn't get airborne taking off the carrier & splashed with activated depth charges.He said you get out & swim on your back & pray the plane drifts away from you.He went airborne 6 times when the plane hit 30ft.Today at 93yrs old he can run for POTUS with no platform?

Probably still better than the non-qualified congressional members we already have!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Yep he can. 

7 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

There's a wave of veterans running for office across the aisle, I predicted this would happen, and it's bc they see the unethical, immoral politicians in office and feel it is their duty to step in and lead with integrity.  Good for them! (They do have a platform, its on their website) 

• Like 3

Just now, Horsefly said:

There's a wave of veterans running for office across the aisle, I predicted this would happen, and it's bc they see the unethical, immoral politicians in office and feel it is their duty to step in and lead with integrity.  Good for them! (They do have a platform, its on their website) 

Maybe @concha can run on the platform of Hillary & Obama obsession.

He may draw a few followers from the alt right.

Most of the WWII vets that I knew were Kennedy Republicans.Hated Johnson & voted for Nixon,Ford, Reagan & HW Bush.Not sure about Clinton but were pissed when Gore tried to keep the overseas ballots out of the mix in Florida in 2000 knowing % favored Bush.When the Dems realized the military vote favored Repubs  they sent in Kerry.BIG MISTAKE.They all remembered him trashing the military on the Dick Cavitt show.Best thing to happen was Dems finally started to respect our men in arms,well some of them.

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

Hell yes!

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Maybe @concha can run on the platform of Hillary & Obama obsession.

He may draw a few followers from the alt right.

That’s funny coming from the King of Redundancy, “You suck, poverty state, humidity sucks and Folsom by 10”

Say what you will about Conch, he backs up his arguments, you on the other hand just spew the same effluent with over and over to a daily100 post count for 18 hours. 

Son, you need to take a seat and seek counseling. 

Regards,

All Knowing Asshole

E6E96844-3779-48DB-BA11-3AD13F079740.jpeg

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No he doesn't. He copy and pastes the same right wing propaganda.

Actually most here are pretty good at backing things up.It's where they get the facts.We all have seen things right in front of our faces,come to a conclusion & later watch the news.The SPIN(brain washing) that happens on CNN,MSNBC or FOX makes it imposible to debate someone who never saw the original story.Example.Ted Kopple(ABC News) interviews 10 - 15  people trudging out of the waist high water in New Orleans(Katrina).Every one of them blamed Nagen & local gov for letting them down.Ted freaked out with their reaction for who to blame & after about 5 minutes he realized none of them had any connection to the outside world(msm brainwashing) and began his spin.Bush,Bush,Bush is to blame.Within 3 days that interview was impossible to find(I am still looking for it)on the internet.

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Concha Doesn’t back up his arguments but you do! Lmao. 

What are we living in the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. 

I typically back up my arguments with government sourcing if possible (ex. unemployment, GDP growth).  

A typical example of Block bullshit:  He parades around poverty by state data that uses a formula from the 1930s which does not take into account cost-of-living.  As if making $75k a year is the same in suburban Dallas as it is in the Bay Area... Retarded.

The veracity of information is not of interest to Block anyway.  This board is not a diversion for him as it is for most of us. It is his life. His entire purpose on this board is trolling. We get it for 18 hours a day at a pace that will easily exceed 3,000 posts in just two months.

I honestly believe that he has some sort of physical and psychological disorder. Why else would anyone waste their entire life on a message board?

18 minutes ago, concha said:

I typically back up my arguments with government sourcing if possible (ex. unemployment, GDP growth).  

A typical example of Block bullshit:  He parades around poverty by state data that uses a formula from the 1930s which does not take into account cost-of-living.  As if making $75k a year is the same in suburban Dallas as it is in the Bay Area... Retarded.

The veracity of information is not of interest to Block anyway.  This board is not a diversion for him as it is for most of us. It is his life. His entire purpose on this board is trolling. We get it for 18 hours a day at a pace that will easily exceed 3,000 posts in just two months.

I honestly believe that he has some sort of physical and psychological disorder. Why else would anyone waste their entire life on a message board?

Considering you just spent an entire 2 weeks, responding to my EVERY post- just as I intended.

It seems like I have drawn out the mental disorder in you.

#PovertyState

😀