Arnold Schwarzenegger mocks Trump's attempts to "rescue the coal industry,"

RedZone

What's funny is you are so obsessed with Trump 24/7 it has devoured your soul. You are getting weaker by the day physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

I wouldn't be surprised if you need medical attention sooner than later. What you have displayed the last 2 years is an illness. 

I will give you the best advice and for free. 

Delete your social media accounts. Cancel your cable subscription. Take your wife on a date. Spend the day with the kids. Invite the in laws over for a BBQ. Anything. The people around you don't deserve this. Lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What's funny is you are so obsessed with Trump 24/7 it has devoured your soul. You are getting weaker by the day physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

I wouldn't be surprised if you need medical attention sooner than later. What you have displayed the last 2 years is an illness. 

Delete your social media accounts. Cancel your cable subscription. Take your wife on a date. Spend the day with the kids. Invite the in laws over for a BBQ. Anything. The people around you don't deserve this. Lol 

And you are equally obsessed with spewing uneducated right wing garbage. Why so paranoid?

Total tool snowflake. 

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not really. I just read and respond. It doesn't consume me. Why would it? I'm on the winning side. Lol. 

Stay tuned July 9th 

You act like trump cares about America 

He don't, he cares about feeding his own ego

If you voted for him because you hated Hilary then fine but don't pretend to believe that trump actually cares about America

Only person he's ever cared about is himself and maybe his family

Anyone else he would sell out the second a opening is there 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yup and your  Aryan Nation purity campaign on numerous other threads are....

Perfectly okay.

Fucking hypocrite.

Regards,

AKA

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Arnold ran as a Republican and was manipulated, bullied and did shit in Calf....He was a disaster.....He should shut up....As asshole at best, a weakling of fact...

He is right though. The coal industry is dead.

It is only talked about to fire up republican votes in rural, poor states, like WV. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

He is right though. The coal industry is dead.

It is only talked about to fire up republican votes in rural, poor states, like WV. 

Production is lower than it used to be, but US coal production's low was at 48M tons back in April of 2016. It' now back over 60.  More and more is going to exports, which are sharply up since 2016.

But why deal with facts.  You can just talk like a liberal instead.

47 minutes ago, concha said:

Production is lower than it used to be, but US coal production's low was at 48M tons back in April of 2016. It' now back over 60.  More and more is going to exports, which are sharply up since 2016.

But why deal with facts.  You can just talk like a liberal instead.

Facts? The US coal industry is dead. Fact.

The only reason it is ever mentioned is because it is a RepubliCON talking point during election season to sway uneducated, rural voters. Fact.

Winning. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/opinion/the-coal-industry-isnt-coming-back.html

Capture.PNG

http://uscoalexports.org/2018/06/06/us-coal-exports-reach-5-year-high/

US coal exports reach 5-year high

US coal exports climbed to a five-year high in April on trade with relatively new customers.

Shipments rose to just under 11.1mn short tons (10.1mn metric tonnes) from 7.24mn st a year earlier, according to US Census Bureau data released today. The last time exports were higher was in March 2013, when they totaled 13.6mn st.

The 18th straight month in year-over-year gains puts US exporters on track for the strongest year since 2013. 

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

China consumes 50% of the worlds coal. Wonder how Trump's illogical tariff war, with the world, will benefit American miners?  Does he or any of his handlers ever think these things out. Republicans for tariffs, who would've thunk it. Goldwater and Reagan are turning in their graves..... 

I think the idea is fair trade and Trump is actually for no tariffs, period.

But carry on. Didn't mean to interrupt.

15 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Let us count the lies.

Pennsylvania coal production catching up to 2017 numbers

BRIAN BOWLING | Thursday, March 15, 2018, 1:42 p.m.

Anthracite production was about 38,000 tons last week, the same as it was the previous week and in the same week in 2017. The year-to-year comparison improved with the 10.7 percent lag in 2018 production versus 2017 production shrinking to 9.9 percent.

National coal production in 2018 is running about 5.5 percent below 2017 production.

Brian Bowling is a Tribune-Review staff writer. Reach him at 724-850-1218, bbowling@tribweb.com or via Twitter @TribBrian.

Just so you know, historians are about to conclude, that through eighteen months of the Trump Administration! He may very well be on his way to being the GREATEST PRESIDENT in U.S. HISTORY! The Atlanta Fed is predicting 4.7 GDP SHORTLY, and there are 7,000,000 well paying jobs that can't be filled, because of an unskilled labor force! But reedumacation is JUST around the corner! Trump NEVER gets tired of WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Just so you know, historians are about to conclude, that through eighteen months of the Trump Administration! He may very well be on his way to being the GREATEST PRESIDENT in U.S. HISTORY! The Atlanta Fed is predicting 4.7 GDP SHORTLY, and there are 7,000,000 well paying jobs that can't be filled, because of an unskilled labor force! But reedumacation is JUST around the corner! Trump NEVER gets tired of WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man, Greatest in American History ?  He's Buckshot Jones, leading the 1st lap of the Daytona 500. We educated know how this ends...

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Finally, a ray of hope...Concha, the ideologue lifts his veil

Like it or not, I back up my views with facts and data. 

May the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse's daily soiling sessions continue on this fine day.

36464050_10157410324939045_4497002957035