Universal Health Care

Universal Health Care  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be for free universal health care for all with the option to purchase private insurance? Would be funded by existing tax revenue. No new taxes.

46 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Eliminate welfare and food stamps. 

Swap straight up. 

So where-how will all the welfare peeps live and food stamp folks eat? I’m all for doing away with both but.... 

If Trump could and did do away with either you would be shitting yourself saying he’s Hitler, inhuman, killing people, did it for Russia, etc...

4 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

No or low cost health care is possible but only with serious tax reform... not the nonsense that was just passed.

We would also need to control health care costs a whole lot better. We would need to eliminate wasteful procedures, reform the legal system to curtail large unwarranted damage judgments, wasteful administrative costs as a result of the insurance system we currently have, etc. 

It won't happen,  unfortunately. It's not within our DNA. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So make poor people more poor by eliminating welfare, all while taxing the middle class where they feel poor? Got it. 

Or delete abortions and increase the poor population.

Genius level thinking...

Gas special needs kids because that's a tax burden... and gays because you're offended.

Yay, but healthcare under Nolebull!

Thanks,

All Knowing Asshole

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

I’d like a 4-wheeler, and a pony, and a swimming pool for my birthday too.  Besides, Democrats don’t want a 2-tiered system.  Filet mignon for all!  (Except it turns into ground beef - the kind that goes into Georgia burgers).

I want the healthcare the capital hill pols are getting, how 'bout you?

BGW

23 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

We would also need to control health care costs a whole lot better. We would need to eliminate wasteful procedures, reform the legal system to curtail large unwarranted damage judgments, wasteful administrative costs as a result of the insurance system we currently have, etc. 

It won't happen,  unfortunately. It's not within our DNA. 

Tort reform... absolutely the biggest necessity, not just for health care... but to correct many other big problems in this country.

• Like 1