OT: UFC 226

ATLien12x

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Jon Jones is the badest man on the planet 

I agree. And Daniel Cormier is the consensus No. 2. 

DC is really fucking good. Hall of Fame good. And Jon Jones is even better. I don’t think the gap is huge, but comfortable enough to always favor Bones

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I agree. And Daniel Cormier is the consensus No. 2. 

DC is really fucking good. Hall of Fame good. And Jon Jones is even better. I don’t think the gap is huge, but comfortable enough to always favor Bones

JBJ is in the HoF of dudes that let coke cost them millions of 💰

40 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah and acted like he didn’t care in the presser after. Dismissive attitude. You can tell Dana is so happy DC won. Much better for marketing 

No win bonus tonight.... no Lesnar show money, no ppv  points against Lesnar, and no win bonus against Lesnar = stipe lost 10 to 12 million. 

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yes...tainted creatine that was use to cut his coke...

Yes, heard this Rumor as well. Saw rogan podcast. 

Listen .... do I think Jon ever knowingly took Steroids/peds .... no. 

Is Jon just a wild Mother F’er that can’t be tamed? Yes. 

Is Jon the baddest man on the planet? Yup. 

But JJ can’t get out of his own way and his inner circle is garbage. Too many yes man and degens in that circle. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

No win bonus tonight.... no Lesnar show money, no ppv  points against Lesnar, and no win bonus against Lesnar = stipe lost 10 to 12 million. 

Lesnar still has to reenter USDA testing and serve out his remaining suspension to be cleared to fight in UFC 

He wouldn't be able to fight until like December or January 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Lesnar still has to reenter USDA testing and serve out his remaining suspension to be cleared to fight in UFC 

He wouldn't be able to fight until like December or January 

Yea .... 6 more months. 

Fight will be in January looks like. 

I doubt DC fights before than at 205 (he said he might) .... he says he won’t make much money fighting gustaffason again. 

205 is cleaned out w/o JJ. 

• Like 1

I tend to agree that I personally think Jon Jones is the p4p best mma fighter if he were to be faced against any other fighter.......however, I have no evidence of this and cannot point to anything that he's accomplished that would definitively suggest that is true. 

Jon Jones is a multiple occasion banned substance offender. There's no way to tell how he would've performed without the banned substances. 

Daniel Cormier has a much better argument for GOAT  than does Jones

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I tend to agree that I personally think Jon Jones is the p4p best mma fighter if he were to be faced against any other fighter.......however, I have no evidence of this and cannot point to anything that he's accomplished that would definitively suggest that is true. 

Jon Jones is a multiple occasion banned substance offender. There's no way to tell how he would've performed without the banned substances. 

Daniel Cormier has a much better argument for GOAT  than does Jones

Except Cormier lost convincingly two times to Jones.Once when Jones was coming off a coke binge.Cormier is great ...the second best fighter of his generation 

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Except Cormier lost convincingly two times to Jones.Once when Jones was coming off a coke binge.Cormier is great ...the second best fighter of his generation 

Can’t be the greatest if you been caught on the juice on multiple occasions 

• Like 2