ATLien12x

STACKED CARD. 

Heavyweight Championship - 

Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier 

Featherweight Championship 

Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega 

Heavyweight Contender Bout

Francis Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis

Who y’all got in the top three fights? I expect this PPV to do well in numbers. This Ortega - Halloway fight is HUGE for guys that have followed both. I truly believe they’re 1 and 2 at 145 in the world so it’s a treat, man. 

Nagannou easiest of the 3 to pick. Black beast is going night night. 

I like Ortega in the upset .... he’s a big 145er with great submissions. He became first guy to knock out Frankie Edgar. 

Stipe/DC is tough .... I’m surprised stipe -275 I think it’s closer to pick em w Stipe slight favorite more like -150 -175 .... Stipe is better on the feet and has much longer reach than Daniel. If stipe can negate Cormiers wrestling/and keeps it standing I like his chances.... Daniel has fought at heavyweight before in strikeforce and ufc and beat some decent guys .... josh barnett .... Roy Nelson. 

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

STACKED CARD. 

Who y’all got in the top three fights? I expect this PPV to do well in numbers. This Ortega - Halloway fight is HUGE for guys that have followed both. I truly believe they’re 1 and 2 at 145 in the world so it’s a treat, man. 

Cormier

Holloway

Ngannou

35 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I'll take Ngannou, 

Ortega

Stipe/Cormier is a toss up for me. Not really sure and divided depending on which way the fight goes.

With you there .... surprised Stipe such a heavy favorite. If Cormier can pin him against the cage and dirty up the fight he’s got a good chance. 

On 7/3/2018 at 11:08 AM, ATLien12x said:

STACKED CARD. 

T-City came in to my bjj gym in Long Beach back when I used to roll...i’ll Be pulling for him as if he had 3 stripes on his shorts!

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Wow. So fucking disappointing. This was the biggest fight to me 

Yea that will hurt the bottom line.... who do you get to replace him 3 days out who’s weight is on point and has been training? Maybe you bump up Pettis? 

12 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Yea that will hurt the bottom line.... who do you get to replace him 3 days out who’s weight is on point and has been training? Maybe you bump up Pettis? 

Ortega won’t fight according to Ariel. And realistically he shouldn’t. Two days notice? He’s the No. 1 contender that’s been training for Holloway. This fight is scrapped completely. 

Definitely a major let down. For everyone. This happens way too often   

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Ortega won’t fight according to Ariel. And realistically he shouldn’t. Two days notice? He’s the No. 1 contender that’s been training for Holloway. This fight is scrapped completely. 

Definitely a major let down. For everyone. This happens way too often   

I mean Ortega better get his show money (even tho he didn’t weigh in) ..... but he would be heavily favored against any replacement in the weight class imo. 

Real big letdown though. 

3 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I was looking forward to this fight more than any other. Disappointing....

Although it sounds kinda scary for Max.... his camp is claiming it has nothing to do with a weight cut......those are very serious symptoms especially if they're not related to cutting weight. 

You see the Michael bisping video that called him out for not sounding well few days ago? 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Absolute snooze fest between Lewis and Ngannou. Texas boy got that dub though. 

Its time. Champ vs Champ. 

Also, Brock Lesnar is in the building. Believe he will fight the winner and join the octagon 

557A40E0-344C-4171-9D8D-27F2B7F6ECFF.jpeg

That was garbage. 

Dana gonna rip their performances in post fight presser. 

Never saw a ref telling fighters on their feet to engage more .... ever. 

Seen on ground when one fighter not advancing position it stood up .... but never that.