Powerful House Republican Implicated in Ohio State Sex-Abuse Scandal

RedZone

Yeah right. As soon as he digs in Rosenstein's ass he gets accused. 

These fake accusations are timed and premeditated. 

This type of corruption is just another liberal tactic to take momentum away from Republicans. 

I swear every aspect of the democrat party is to obstruct and cause chaos instead of trying to solve real problems 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2018 at 9:04 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah right. As soon as he digs in Rosenstein's ass he gets accused. 

These fake accusations are timed and premeditated. 

This type of corruption is just another liberal tactic to take momentum away from Republicans. 

I swear every aspect of the democrat party is to obstruct and cause chaos instead of trying to solve real problems 

There are eight people now stating he knew.

I had a long comment that I just deleted.  In a few words I just don’t believe Trump cares about America.  

I also hate burkas and believe there is only one language in America:  English.  But I also have deep respect for anyone that works their heart out if they have an opportunity here.

Anyway, I’m already typing too many words.

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I had a long comment that I just deleted.  In a few words I just don’t believe Trump cares about America.  

I also hate burkas and believe there is only one language in America:  English.  But I also have deep respect for anyone that works their heart out if they have an opportunity here.

So the proud reaction to low unemployment and a strong economy is a ruse. He actually doesn't respect our borders, sovereignty and laws, I guess?  Trying to get "allies" who sponge off our largess to buy energy from us instead of Putin is a grand deception? 

SMDH...

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And there are almost 20 former grapplers corroborating he didn't. 

There is something about this story that stinks to high heavens, starting with its timing and the fact is is being run by a Democratic law firm.  The premise of the story is very hard to swallow as well, starting with the fact that a wrestler did not lay the doc out cold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

Anyone has respect for people who work hard but come here legally and work hard. Dont just run over the border or get snuck in and than decide I'm gonna work hard or sit on welfare. 

The Hill has an article that says one of the wrestlers had previously tried to get $ for this out of OSU - saying that he would otherwise pursue a case.  Sounds like $ is at the heart of this - especially with the recent Nassar settlement by MSU.  Money, money, money - now no one would lie for money would they - especially when the sum might be $500 million.

• Like 1