FL vs GA future stars...

954gator

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Looks like Ga took 6th grade, and Fl took 7th and 8th.   

6th grade 

I am gonna go out on a limb and say #24 is the Greatest 12 year old 6th grader in the History of Tackle Football.  That Dude looks like a College Freshmen.  WTF xD  Clearly which ever side he was on won.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I am gonna go out on a limb and say #24 is the Greatest 12 year old 6th grader in the History of Tackle Football.  That Dude looks like a College Freshmen.  WTF xD  Clearly which ever side he was on won.

WELL, Valdosta has an incoming Sophomore QB from West Virginnie, who is the son of a pro RB, that is 6'3", 180lbs.! And he wears a size SIXTEEN SHOE! HGH anyone?

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You DO realize that GEORGIA is the home of the top LBer and top DE in the COUNTRY, in three of the last seven seasons?

12 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You DO realize that GEORGIA is the home of the top LBer and top DE in the COUNTRY, in three of the last seven seasons?

I DO realize that GEORGIA produced you so of course I would believe it would be home to a lot of Zaniness.  Hell you have been over the top in this FORUM in 2 of the last 3 years. 9_9

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

How do you know who won? What was the scores? 

Read it somewhere on twitter, couldn't actually find the scores all listed together.  Fl is wearing black and Ga is in white for all the games.   I'd like to know the official scores as well if you can find em.  Pretty sure 6th grade Ga won comfortable, 7th grade Fl won comfortable, 8th grade Fl won very close.   Not positive though.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Where did you live Hawg? I was there from 97'-03' right on Military Trail across from the mall. 3 miles to work and 4 to the beach...life was pretty good.

Early 90's for me. 91-93 Just a couple of blocks off of Camino Real on the west side of US.1

11th street right behind the Mercado Real Publix in some condos/apartments that I think are gone now. Had a great view of the highway on one side of me and the backside of Publix on the other. 

One cool thing about it was, we watched the back alley for the beer trucks to come in to publix, slide a board over on the privacy fence and toss cases through the fence. Party for free. xD

I did love it there though. Maybe 5 or 6 miles to Boca Pavillion Beach/ South Inlet Park now I think but, I was a Deerfield Beach local basically. I hung out there around the pier and beach all the time.

On 7/12/2018 at 8:10 AM, 954gator said:

Looks like Ga took 6th grade, and Fl took 7th and 8th.   

6th grade 

No one had to tell me who won this game. No. 24 told me b4 I knew what color belonged to a particular State. .  WTF you JawJaa boys putting in dem damn Pulled Swine Samaches.  LOL.  Kid looks like a cloned LeBron at 12.  Gonna guess it took quite a few of dem Fl Dreadhead kids to take him down.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No one had to tell me who won this game. No. 24 told me b4 I knew what color belonged to a particular State. .  WTF you JawJaa boys putting in dem damn Pulled Swine Samaches.  LOL.  Kid looks like a cloned LeBron at 12.  Gonna guess it took quite a few of dem Fl Dreadhead kids to take him down.

DD is a quick study on Jawja “hot feed”, carry on good sir. 

Regards

BGW

• Haha 1