TODAYYYSSS!!!!!!

BUFORDGAWOLVES

• BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to TWENTY-SEVEN And Counting.....
  • BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to TWENTY-SIX And Counting.....
  • BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to TWENTY-FOUR And Counting.....
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

THIRTY-FOUR!!!! YOU LOWDOWN SCOUNDRELS!!!!

giphy.gif

WHY pray tell, are you SOOOO excited?😔 BOOfartia is a AAAAAAAAAAAAA team, playing in the sub bush leagues! And should be able to put a running clock on just about EVERYBODY they play! Because those teams, with very few exceptions, draw from set populations of 20,000! While you BOOfartians draw from the FUCKING UNIVERSE!***BLAH, BLAH, BLAH***

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WHY pray tell, are you SOOOO excited?😔 BOOfartia is a AAAAAAAAAAAAA team, playing in the sub bush leagues! And should be able to put a running clock on just about EVERYBODY they play! Because those teams, with very few exceptions, draw from set populations of 20,000! While you BOOfartians draw from the FUCKING UNIVERSE!***BLAH, BLAH, BLAH***

Sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer in service or is disconnected, please check the number and look under home and home. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

• Haha 1

Red_Number_23_With_Flowers_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081026-205036-845048.jpg.009bff1675b88c6dee630cbe0d3ee34e.jpg

Football Psalm 23

The Packers is my football team; I shall not want

He maketh me to play on beautiful green sprinturf and this leadeth me to wins

He restoreth my will to demolish the competition

Yea though we travel to the valley of Gwinnett, we shall fear no transfer for he has showed us we are powerful without them

Thou preparest a table before me, to nourish my mind and body that there would be no Gwinnett transfer more powerful than us; our cup runneth over

Surely wins shall follow us all the days of our life. We will dwell in the glow of practice facilites and fans forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1