If you think that private school coaches are anything but recruiters!

ORabidOne

17 hours ago, Texasball said:

I can agree with this narrative about private school coaching.

Of course you would agree with something so stupid.

The discrepancy has as much to do with small school vs. big school as it does private vs. public.

The competition that Cokely played at NFC and GAC was trash. He then moved up to 7A in Florida and 6A in Georgia and he was that trash competition for other schools.

3 hours ago, Guccifer said:

The discrepancy has as much to do with small school vs. big school as it does private vs. public.

The competition that Cokely played at NFC and GAC was trash. He then moved up to 7A in Florida and 6A in Georgia and he was that trash competition for other schools.

Opinions are like assholes - we all have one.

So my opinion is that most of the private school coaches are frauds.  They get by on athletes that others developed not their ability to develop players or their ability to out x&o other coaches.  The first time their team is out athlete the take big "L".

The fact that states like California, Florida, NJ, Ohio and others allow these so called - private gag in mouth church schools who recruit and try to win at any cost play against the public schools is a complete joke.

I would rather slide down a razor blade and land in pool of alcohol than say something nice about any private fucking piece of dog shit - fake ass private school hiding their wrongs behind church names.

Every single private school that is worth a plug nickle - except players who wouldn't be allowed to the door step if they was a regular student.  They simply would not academically qualify!  Then to top it all off they give them financial aide to play HS football - 

Hell the three stogies could coach and win at some of these schools - That piece shit MD getting highly recruited kids to come play their sr year - is a damn joke.  They win big in that state and pretend they are coaching them up.  The first time they stop getting the best kids - one of the other vomit privates will start winning.  

How can anyone take pride in winning like this is beyond me.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

Opinions are like assholes - we all have one.

So my opinion is that most of the private school coaches are frauds.  They get by on athletes that others developed not their ability to develop players or their ability to out x&o other coaches.  The first time their team is out athlete the take big "L".

The fact that states like California, Florida, NJ, Ohio and others allow these so called - private gag in mouth church schools who recruit and try to win at any cost play against the public schools is a complete joke.

I would rather slide down a razor blade and land in pool of alcohol than say something nice about any private fucking piece of dog shit - fake ass private school hiding their wrongs behind church names.

Every single private school that is worth a plug nickle - except players who wouldn't be allowed to the door step if they was a regular student.  They simply would not academically qualify!  Then to top it all off they give them financial aide to play HS football - 

Hell the three stogies could coach and win at some of these schools - That piece shit MD getting highly recruited kids to come play their sr year - is a damn joke.  They win big in that state and pretend they are coaching them up.  The first time they stop getting the best kids - one of the other vomit privates will start winning.  

That there’s one hell of a diatribe.

17 hours ago, Guccifer said:

OK WISEASS! If coaches like Nunzio and da STACHE are all THAT! How come they haven't gone on to a higher calling? Because if they aren't earning $300,000 plus in their area! They are living in a SINGLE wide! The REASON is, because they ain't SHIT, living off of recruits!

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm sorry, but HOW is he a TRANSFER? The only high school he ever attended was COLQUITT!

Ok so any player can attend a school as long as they transfer before 9th grade

And btw you make the false claim that everyone in FL recruits yet i doubt your ass will back any of it up with facts 

Here's a claim,  lowndes high school a bunch of cowards 

I can prove that claim with as much facts as you can prove your claim that "everyone in FL recruits"

16 hours ago, Texasball said:

They get by on athletes that others developed not their ability to develop players or their ability to out x&o other coaches.  The first time their team is out athlete the take big "L". 

Why are Texans predisposed to be dumbasses with dumbass arguments?

Just because Texas is an overrated talent and high school football state made up almost entirely public schools doesn't therefore mean that private school coaches don't develop players.

It's almost like a mental illness.

16 hours ago, Texasball said:

Because it's a high school where kids go to school, which is compulsory, and many of those same kids wouldn't have even a remote chance of getting a decent education in high school let alone in college.

But you keep coaching those cul-de-sac kids in suburban Texas and think that you're Gandhi.