I hope Grayson "beats the piss out of Bergen".

HooverOutlaw

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

way too low. grayson home. more talent. BC 9.5 point underdog. 

Thought grayson was replacing oc dc and didnt we read on this board that the qb isnt that good. I hope bc isnt almost double digit underdogs. Would be another waste of time to to play then. Yes I understand the md game helped changed the season for bc last season but no reason for another 10+ point loss 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thought grayson was replacing oc dc and didnt we read on this board that the qb isnt that good. I hope bc isnt almost double digit underdogs. Would be another waste of time to to play then. Yes I understand the md game helped changed the season for bc last season but no reason for another 10+ point loss 

MD 17 was the best team imo in the maxpreps era (since 04) ..... so I highly doubt grayson is THAT good. But don't let these GA guys sandbagging fool you.... they've admitted grayson has the most talent in the state. 9.5 ish is prob the correct number.... game wont be a waste of time like MD. 

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

@HawgGoneIt

Back on the topic of Ronald Thompkins ... This is him in the 1st Q vs. John Curtis before he got hurt. After he went down, they really struggled moving the ball until the 4th Quarter when they switched tactics...

Jonathan Halyard can NOT do that.

kid has a nice speed/power combo esp at his size. he will be a handful. 

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Actually the problem is when Grayson started rotating the beef on the lines...Kept them fresher down the stretch.

Grayson also could have probably ran for a lot more on JC...

But alas...that play-calling.

Translation:  The Depth will help Grayson...But the play-calling will allow BC to stay in it.

I agree... One can only hope the playcalling is much better.

I was fuming at Graysons playcalling vs. JC .... So frustrated.

After Ronald Thompkins went down, Grayson did hardly anything on O til the 4th,

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are replacing quite a few assistants ... 

The QB... Jury is still out. 

Coaching was questionable last year.

But yeah, they are very talented.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

MD 17 was the best team imo in the maxpreps era (since 04) ..... so I highly doubt grayson is THAT good. But don't let these GA guys sandbagging fool you.... they've admitted grayson has the most talent in the state. 9.5 ish is prob the correct number.... game wont be a waste of time like MD. 

I was hoping it would be closer than a 10 point game. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They are replacing quite a few assistants ... 

The QB... Jury is still out. 

Coaching was questionable last year.

But yeah, they are very talented.

Would have made more sense it seems like to go to PA and play a team that is basically a toss up. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Truthfully, I expected Noonereal to be here telling us Georgias teams are overrated... NJ is the greatest, and theres no way Grayson can win. As was his norm the past 5 years.

I would have more faith if it wasnt BC playing. Bc over the past years with nunzio lost games they had no business losing

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I would have more faith if it wasnt BC playing. Bc over the past years with nunzio lost games they had no business losing

BC was NJs #1 last year, and pretty much #1 everywhere this preseason... No faith in them concerning OOS games?

Nunzios gone!