I hope Grayson "beats the piss out of Bergen".

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hate to break the news to you but only one character from the Jersey Shore show was actually from NJ. Snooki grew up in Ulster County, NY near @DBP66 #boonies

LOL...Ulster county is not near Orange county....which borders Bergen county....;)... She's a "Jersey" girl now!....#winning!

3 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

I have to admit we Jersey boys do have a weak spot for those beautiful Georgia girls that you have down there. Kind, gentle, always smiling and speaking with that pretty drawl and to top it off they have perfectly manicured bushes down below. Yes, we are going to take a page from history and continue Sherman's March to the Sea raping and pillaging all along the way! 

Nothing beats a beautiful southern bell absolutely nothing 

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bergen fans better hope the gwinnett county dog catcher is not at the game all the woman will be hauled in.

If you like the smell of monistat, cigarettes, and cheap beer you will love Jersey woman. 

If Snooki is tops in Jersey what would the bottom of the barrel look like?

lol damn dude..... what did BC ever do to you?

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In the boondocks like you either way. 

boondocks?..LOL...you mean were you don't wake up looking at your neighbors house and listening to traffic??...I'll take the "boonies" any day over Bergen country...#nospaceliving

38 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

BC at grayson...... 

GA guys will say game not at grayson because its at a stadium 20 miles away lol

Time not miles.  It will take an hour to get there, maybe an hour and a half if the traffic is bad enough.  More accurate to say BC vs Grayson in GA because reality is it isn't our home stadium and traffic will keep many without direct ties to the program away.

49 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

BC at grayson...... 

When Colquitt plays Tift...which is about 27 miles away...believe me...IT AIN'T AT COLQUITT.  

It's hard to believe you can't understand that.....

rufus>>

21 minutes ago, Fred said:

Time not miles.  It will take an hour to get there, maybe an hour and a half if the traffic is bad enough.  More accurate to say BC vs Grayson in GA because reality is it isn't our home stadium and traffic will keep many without direct ties to the program away.

an hour in traffic!? holy shit! how will you guys manage lol

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

an hour in traffic!? holy shit! how will you guys manage lol

We will manage quite fine, thank you!  The point that seemed to go over you head was that there is a big difference in a game 15 minutes from home and one 60-90 minutes from home.  Many parents won't let their kids drive to that area without them because of the congestion.  I get there are driving issues everywhere.  This not a true home game for us is all.  It is betwixt and between a home and an away game.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

We will manage quite fine, thank you!  The point that seemed to go over you head was that there is a big difference in a game 15 minutes from home and one 60-90 minutes from home.  Many parents won't let their kids drive to that area without them because of the congestion.  I get there are driving issues everywhere.  This not a true home game for us is all.  It is betwixt and between a home and an away game.

if its between a home and away game for you what is it for BC?

try driving an hour to aport in buses.

going through aport security with 100 people.

taking a 3 hour flight

taking bus to hotel from aport 

taking bus who knows how long to stadium to practice 

sleep in hotel 6 why grayson players sleep in their own beds

eat chick fil a 3x

take bus to stadium play a game 1,000 miles away from home.

I mean cmon give me a break..... don't be so obtuse.

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

taking a 3 hour flight

eat chick fil a 3x

Big deal Hoover done this nearly every year.

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

taking a 3 hour flight

eat chick fil a 3x

HEY !!!!

"obtuse" is MY word...and you don't have permission to use it !!!!!

Fred's point is simple...while they will take reasonable bus rides to play BC...it is NOT....I repeat...IT IS NOT...a home game.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

taking a 3 hour flight

eat chick fil a 3x

You need to relook at what I have said about this game.  I never once implied it was anything other than an away game for BC, a very far away game.  I get that.  There are some advantages to having the team all together with few distractions but I agree they are more than offset by other aspects.

On the other hand, it is not the same as a game in our stadium.  Our regions opponents are closer to us than Buford is.  We won't have the same turnout of fans nor will we feel the same as if we were truly "home".  None of our traditions in location and signage will be the same.  Again, I get it.  We are closer and we will sleep in our beds.  No question there.

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

You need to relook at what I have said about this game.  I never once implied it was anything other than an away game for BC, a very far away game.  I get that.  There are some advantages to having the team all together with few distractions but I agree they are more than offset by other aspects.

On the other hand, it is not the same as a game in our stadium.  Our regions opponents are closer to us than Buford is.  We won't have the same turnout of fans nor will we feel the same as if we were truly "home".  None of our traditions in location and signage will be the same.  Again, I get it.  We are closer and we will sleep in our beds.  No question there.

IF BC was playing grayson at Rutgers (same distance).... I wouldn't say ohh its not a home game for BC. That's bullshit BC is getting on a bus and traveling an hour and a half while grayson has to do everything I said previously. 

To me a game at Rutgers is basically a BC home game if the other team is traveling 1,000 miles. 

BC didn't play St Edwards at BC years ago but it was still  a home game imo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

IF BC was playing grayson at Rutgers (same distance).... I wouldn't say ohh its not a home game for BC. That's bullshit BC is getting on a bus and traveling an hour and a half while grayson has to do everything I said previously. 

To me a game at Rutgers is basically a BC home game if the other team is traveling 1,000 miles. 

BC didn't play St Edwards at BC years ago but it was still  a home game imo. 

It's nice you feel that way.  Others don't.  Variety is the spice of life don't you think?

1 minute ago, Fred said:

It's nice you feel that way.  Others don't.  Variety is the spice of life don't you think?

or just totally disingenuous. its just more sandbagging which is the norm on here with these oos games. 

grayson has the most talent in the state (according to most GA posters) and is ranked as high as #4 in the country in a poll ..... but they have to take an hour bus trip..... boo hoo. lmao 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

or just totally disingenuous. its just more sandbagging which is the norm on here with these oos games. 

grayson has the most talent in the state (according to most GA posters) and is ranked as high as #4 in the country in a poll ..... but they have to take an hour bus trip..... boo hoo. lmao 

Boo hoo?  *No one* has said boo hoo from Grayson.  It is those from other areas that are making a big deal out of it.  All we have said is that it isn't a true home game for us.  Too bad that gets your knickers in a twist. Tell me, if you were playing at Rutgers in your example, would you have all of the things that make it a home game?  Would you have all the resources you would at home?  Would you have 100% of the fan participation as you would at home?  Would you have the all of the traditions in your home clubhouse and at your home field?  Would you really feel like it was your home field with all of your team graphics?  Let me say it one more time since you seem to be missing it - we know it isn't a multi state travel away game.  We also know we aren't playing in our home stadium.  I guess even though we are a relatively young school our traditions/environment are important to us.

I guess there must be apprehension about coming to play us.  Safe travels.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 7:23 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Bergen fans better hope the gwinnett county dog catcher is not at the game all the woman will be hauled in.

If you like the smell of monistat, cigarettes, and cheap beer you will love Jersey woman. 

If Snooki is tops in Jersey what would the bottom of the barrel look like?

We soon will know what state is Beast of the East 

real fucking soon Real soon

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

BC at grayson...... 

Thats not AT Grayson.

Guess how many times Grayson has played in Bufords stadium the past 10 years? Never.

Ive been to many different states and Ive never noticed my ability to pass and catch a football to disappear according to what state Im in. Unless you are saying it does, Idk whats with the excuse.