Last Chance U

AztecPadre

25 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Malik to me is a knucklehead who’s blown countless chances. 

Maybe the series will change my mind ? 

I don't believe I am about to say this about him because I use to think the same thing, but I think he really is misunderstood because he is probably smarter than most OC's.  I don't know.  I am going to see the series play out, but he looks the type to get mad when everything from practice to every detail of preparation is not done to perfection.  

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Have to check but pretty sure he got to IMG when chris weinke was still there...... 

Maybe not all, but mos def the coach at Indy, who was the former Compton Community College coach after he was done playing there and had a cup of coffee at an NFL training camp.  Curious to hear your thoughts after you watch the first one.  My goal is to watch the whole new season by Sunday.  Lol  Set your goals low and you will never be disappointed. 

The HC is a narcissistic delusional ass, coupled with a qb with issues that extend beyond the playing field. Deep rooted issues that require psychological expert help. Profanity and bluster ain’t cutting it bro. 

The english teacher, now that is a woman with love and compassion, I LOVE her!!! Truly smitten with her. She and Carlos give me hope that this will get turned around  

Regards

BGW

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

I would never send my son nor recommend any going to ICC.

I don’t care how many games he wins he’s not a good example for mentoring men in how to be good citizens.  He’s doing nothing more than reinforcing what they can pick up off the streets. 

On 7/21/2018 at 3:45 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The HC is a narcissistic delusional ass, coupled with a qb with issues that extend beyond the playing field. Deep rooted issues that require psychological expert help. Profanity and bluster ain’t cutting it bro. 

The english teacher, now that is a woman with love and compassion, I LOVE her!!! Truly smitten with her. She and Carlos give me hope that this will get turned around  

Regards

BGW

Did you watch when he said he was a savant at running his offense on the fly without any preparation,  then goes out and gets smoked. LOL.  The coach has major issues.  He keeps talking about all this stuff he owns like 4 Cadillacs and a beach house in SoCal. lol.  Over compensating for something.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Did you watch when he said he was a savant at running his offense on the fly without any preparation,  then goes out and gets smoked. LOL.  The coach has major issues.  He keeps talking about all this stuff he owns like 4 Cadillacs and a beach house in SoCal. lol.  Over compensating for something.  

I think he's lonely for one.  His expression changed when talking about not growing up celebrating holidays with family and how he spends Xmas by himself, walking the beach or something.  Also, how he hasn't been in contact with his daughter for years.  I didn't get the impression he was getting any action from women either.  Anger could be his way of lashing out. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think he's lonely for one.  His expression changed when talking about not growing up celebrating holidays with family and how he spends Xmas by himself, walking the beach or something.  Also, how he hasn't been in contact with his daughter for years.  I didn't get the impression he was getting any action from women either.  Anger could be his way of lashing out. 

All very true.  He uses material things to compensate for the lack of family or even a bae.  Couple that with a pissy attitude and you end up with Coach Brown.  How do JUCO coaches make in Kansas?

• Like 1