Last Chance U

AztecPadre

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Did you watch when he said he was a savant at running his offense on the fly without any preparation,  then goes out and gets smoked. LOL.  The coach has major issues.  He keeps talking about all this stuff he owns like 4 Cadillacs and a beach house in SoCal. lol.  Over compensating for something.  

He looked like the true definition of an idiot maybe, not a savant,

I loved the scene where Brown is telling Malik, "Yo man, dont put me on blast, don't wanna lose the team". I'm thinking you're down by fifty, you should pack your shit and sell used cadillacs or something.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He looked like the true definition of an idiot maybe, not a savant,

I loved the scene where Brown is telling Malik, "Yo man, dont put me on blast, don't wanna lose the team". I'm thinking you're down by fifty, you should pack your shit and sell used cadillacs or something.

Hahaha. Malik was way smarter than that fool. He just wanted to act all thuggish and rich for the cameras. Smoking a cigar while in his hot tub. Tool. Plus he's an alchy.

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha. Malik was way smarter than that fool. He just wanted to act all thuggish and rich for the cameras. Smoking a cigar while in his hot tub. Tool. Plus he's an alchy.

He ain't getting none! Hell, didja see him run with the pink shirts?

He's fronting, how can anyone take him serious?

And I thought Buddy at East Mississippi was a jackass.

Clearly I was wrong.

BGW

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He ain't getting none! Hell, didja see him run with the pink shirts?

He's fronting, how can anyone take him serious?

And I thought Buddy at East Mississippi was a jackass.

Clearly I was wrong.

BGW

Haha.  Watching him run and try to be all cool was some funny shit.  

22 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Blew thru 1st 3 episodes last night 

there’s some redemption from game 1 but agree ICC/ Brown are making EMCC look like a well oiled machine 

love the show though 

Got through 4 or so episodes. Not quite sure how anyone can defend Malik. What a piece of work that kid is my goodness. Hurling the N word in games after being repeatedly told not to by refs w automatic 2 game suspension.  Running off the field telling the ref fuck You at half time. Talking about nutting on a player on the opposite team’s sisters back  (or ref not sure who that insult was directed at ?) 

I would love to meet Henry’s parents. They Did a terrible job of raising him but somehow I bet his father is the lavar ball type. 

Don’t get me wrong, the coach is a complete jackoff. But my God you can’t talk back to your coach like that esp during a game esp since OTHER COACHES WILL SEE THIS! Not to mention this is your last chance. No one in charge of even a half decent reputable program is going to take a flyer on Malik after this .... if I was a D3 coach with a team that didn’t win one game last year I wouldn’t take him. Telling your coach he sucks and he’s fat. What in the actual fuck? I’ll do this shit myself lol. 

I’m Not going to predict where Malik will be in 5-10 years but it won’t be good with that attitude. He will always blame someone else for his shortcomings. 

If Indy had a competent backup qb of any sort.... Id sit Henry for at LEAST a full game. 

Id also implement a rule for the players .... no wearing gear of previous school you got kicked out of.... no michigan, tx tech, FSU flair .... those teams dumped your ass and no one cares. It Just inflates their egos. If they don’t have that many clothes .... I’d give them more crappy adidas Indy shit to rock. 

The president of the school is a schmuck too. Hiring someone like that to be your football Coach? Oh boy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Got through 4 or so episodes. Not quite sure how anyone can defend Malik. What a piece of work that kid is my goodness. Hurling the N word in games after being repeatedly told not to by refs w automatic 2 game suspension.  Running off the field telling the ref fuck You at half time. Talking about nutting on a player on the opposite team’s sisters back  (or ref not sure who that insult was directed at ?) 

I would love to meet Henry’s parents. They Did a terrible job of raising him but somehow I bet his father is the lavar ball type. 

Don’t get me wrong, the coach is a complete jackoff. But my God you can’t talk back to your coach like that esp during a game esp since OTHER COACHES WILL SEE THIS! Not to mention this is your last chance. No one in charge of even a half decent reputable program is going to take a flyer on Malik after this .... if I was a D3 coach with a team that didn’t win one game last year I wouldn’t take him. Telling your coach he sucks and he’s fat. What in the actual fuck? I’ll do this shit myself lol. 

I’m Not going to predict where Malik will be in 5-10 years but it won’t be good with that attitude. He will always blame someone else for his shortcomings. 

If Indy had a competent backup qb of any sort.... Id sit Henry for at LEAST a full game. 

Id also implement a rule for the players .... no wearing gear of previous school you got kicked out off.... no michigan, tx tech, FSU flair .... those teams dumped your ass and no one cares. It Just inflates their egos. If they don’t have that many clothes .... I’d give them more crappy adidas Indy shit to rock. 

The president of the school is a schmuck too. Hiring someone like that to be your football Coach? Oh boy. 

Agree, Malik has a garbage attitude as well, he wouldn't be on my team of any kind, professionally, athletically...none!

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Blew thru 1st 3 episodes last night 

there’s some redemption from game 1 but agree ICC/ Brown are making EMCC look like a well oiled machine 

love the show though 

I finished the season over the weekend.  It was no doubt entertaining to watch. But, no way in hell would I send my kid to be coached by a "hustler" like him.  Which he loves to boast about. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Agree, Malik has a garbage attitude as well, he wouldn't be on my team of any kind, professionally, athletically...none!

How anyone could defend him after watching a few episodes is mind boggling? Kid has always and will always be a train wreck. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Id also implement a rule for the players .... no wearing gear of previous school you got kicked out off.... no michigan, tx tech, FSU flair .... those teams dumped your ass and no one cares. It Just inflates their egos. If they don’t have that many clothes .... I’d give them more crappy adidas Indy shit to rock. 

How good was Boyd tho?  Actually, they had 2 very good backs.  The other one I think Jamal Scott, was a beast!

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

How anyone could defend him after watching a few episodes is mind boggling? Kid has always and will always be a train wreck. 

Should’ve got counseling a long ass time ago and Daddy’s also. 

Clearly some issues that need to be worked out. 

Oppositional defiance disorder and trapped in a conflict spiral with others. 

Regards

BGW

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Did Malik ever sign anywhere?  I know he had some offers from Power 5 schools, but did not see where he signed.  He better hope he did sign before the show came out. 

Lol just asking you ? 

I cant see someone taking a shot on him. 

I don’t want to look it up still watching series 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

You think Malik ends up anywhere notable? He’s also too frail .... needs to put on 15-20lbs imo 

Yeah I noticed that too.  He was hella skinny and was way to scared to tuck and run.  His pops didn't come into the picture until he was a 5* senior in high school.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Should’ve got counseling a long ass time ago and Daddy’s also. 

Clearly some issues that need to be worked out. 

Oppositional defiance disorder and trapped in a conflict spiral with others. 

Regards

BGW

He grew up in Inglewood and Inglewood is always up to no good. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Id also implement a rule for the players .... no wearing gear of previous school you got kicked out of.... no michigan, tx tech, FSU flair .... those teams dumped your ass and no one cares. It Just inflates their egos. If they don’t have that many clothes .... I’d give them more crappy adidas Indy shit to rock. 

I've watched the series and my thoughts echo yours.

The entire time I'm just thinking about how I would have kicked almost everyone of their prima donna asses off of my team. 

I understand these kids all had some issues to deal with, but over the duration of the season Carlos was really the only one that showed noticable improvement from their deviant behaviors.

Malik is a fuck stick and should be treated like such. He almost made the show unbearable to watch because I wanted to cunt punch the little bitch every single second.

No wonder he spent his entire career going from team to team. Nobody could tolerate the little whiny fuck. At some point you have to realize the common denominator and stop blaming your peers, coaches, parents, town, etc.

He needs to turn it around, but I'm not one who is going to defend him or even root for him to make the change. I can't say I feel that way about anyone else.

Concur with both CC and Mjd. I just finished the first season last night and frankly was very angered about what this series is representing... a direction our society is slowly gravitating to. It was particularly bothering to see the interaction between Brittany Wagner and Ronald Ollie.

18 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Concur with both CC and Mjd. I just finished the first season last night and frankly was very angered about what this series is representing... a direction our society is slowly gravitating to. It was particularly bothering to see the interaction between Brittany Wagner and Ronald Ollie.

why were you bothered with the interaction b/w Brittany and Ollie?