What WE need is THIS! To compile a National Top 100...

ORabidOne

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

comprised soley of PUBLIC school entities! Lets see the proof in the pudding! And not who can steal players from their neighbors, to field that private school power. Which means NOTHING on the HIGH SCHOOL level!

Ok Bold & not Beaut - you are up

go at it!

• Haha 1

No shit, I have thought this to be a good idea for a few years now. 

Two totally separate polls. One with the 15 privates that are worthy and 1 with a top 25-100 public schools. 

Then at the end, use whatever little inter-play has happened between the privates and publics to help form an idea of who would be number 1-10 or 25  out of both.

I'm too damn busy and lazy at the same time to bring it to fruition myself though.

27 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

comprised soley of PUBLIC school entities! Lets see the proof in the pudding! And not who can steal players from their neighbors, to field that private school power. Which means NOTHING on the HIGH SCHOOL level!

Lmao this happened in jersey... all the public’s were crying 😢 that they would never be ranked in top 10 with the privates being there so they went and made their own poll...  so we should do a Private top 20 and a public poll #21-#100 Because us Big Recruited up privates are superior 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

How about ranking schools that operate under similar rules together? 

That doesn't seem like a participation trophy to me. It seems more like common friggen sense.

All I heard you say is it’s not fair!🙄 grown men should never utter such words.With your logic Texas should be their own poll because they play by different rules than everyone else.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

All I heard you say is it’s not fair!🙄 grown men should never utter such words.With your logic Texas should be their own poll because they play by different rules than everyone else.

Not anymore.

I never said it's not fair. I just came up in football areas where the publics and privates have always been separate. 

It seems natural to rank them separate as well.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not anymore.

I never said it's not fair. I just came up in football areas where the publics and privates have always been separate. 

It seems natural to rank them separate as well.

In California we don’t separate.We put them in playoff divisions that match their abilities.Public schools can be crowned MNC and have been in recent years so why separate them

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No shit, I have thought this to be a good idea for a few years now. 

Two totally separate polls. One with the 15 privates that are worthy and 1 with a top 25-100 public schools. 

Then at the end, use whatever little inter-play has happened between the privates and publics to help form an idea of who would be number 1-10 or 25  out of both.

I'm too damn busy and lazy at the same time to bring it to fruition myself though.

Why not just do a top 50 private schools and top 50 public schools

If i could do a top 100 on FL for a entire season  then these people have no excuse for not being able to do 100 teams when you can include 50 states

I would do it myself because idc to waste time posting for the trolls who will try to insult my work without having enough courage to put a second of effort into making a list themselves 

Same reason I'm questioning if I'll even share my FL rankings over here, i might just post it on FL board and i can just send it to people interested in seeing it 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Btw @HawgGoneIt ik some of that can be taken the wrong way,  i wasn't really directing it at you i was speaking in general

But i do think making a top 50 public and private list wouldn't be too hard to do when you have 50 states to work with 

You mean 15 states to work with😆

i think you get it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

You mean 15 states to work with😆

i think you get it

Well yeah majority of teams come from a few select states but you get the idea

If i could make a top 100 when I'm only working with 1 state imagine how several on here could do when working with 10-20 different states 😂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol privates poll vs Public polls is like NBA vs WNBA. 🤩🤨🤪

seriously  if you really think the Top 10 public’s can compete with the top 5 privates, then you sir R 💯 % smoking Coke

With Colquitt's weakest team since 2010! The  2016 edition SHOULD have whacked #10 AHP! And NOBODY in Ole Virginnie would play Bishop Sullivan, before Colquitt laid their ASSES OUT!

And in WHAT universe can you legitimize bragging about a private who draws from 5,000,000! Over a public who draws from 46,000? You people are a FUCKING JOKE!

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How about ranking schools that operate under similar rules together? 

That doesn't seem like a participation trophy to me. It seems more like common friggen sense.

Yep...excuse all the commie pinko schools that steal tax payer money to give "free" education to kids...Public schools are the worst...

Image result for communism is evil

😂

13 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yep...excuse all the commie pinko schools that steal tax payer money to give "free" education to kids...Public schools are the worst...

Image result for communism is evil

😂

Yeah, I'll hafta tell THAT one to our 2015 QB Chase Parrish, who is a Midshipman at Annapolis!

And I DO believe that I've already spoken to that PRIVATE SCHOOL, academic superiority BULLSHIT! I use to work with a lady from Cali, who went to an all girls private in mid state! (about 20K per year in the sixties)And she couldn't, to save her life, splain the concepts of Tropism, peristalsis, and osmosis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Concepts that I larned in the EIGHTH GRADE at Moultrie JUNIOR HI!

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol privates poll vs Public polls is like NBA vs WNBA. 🤩🤨🤪

seriously  if you really think the Top 10 public’s can compete with the top 5 privates, then you sir R 💯 % smoking Coke

Whayya gonna say if Grayson boat races BC?

Strong possibility, never mind what supposedly BC has, but they are private so it should trump that argument.

Or if Marietta takes SJC or is competitive.

I'm of the mindset that public football in Ga is very strong and potentially will trend up and get stronger.

What say you?

BGW

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whayya gonna say if Grayson boat races BC?

Strong possibility, never mind what supposedly BC has, but they are private so it should trump that argument.

Or if Marietta takes SJC or is competitive.

I'm of the mindset that public football in Ga is very strong and potentially will trend up and get stronger.

What say you?

BGW

I keep forgetting their playing..... duhhhhhhh

the games results will speak for itself 

A power public vs a borderline Power Private

i can’t believe this historic game won’t be played on ESPN 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

With Colquitt's weakest team since 2010! The  2016 edition SHOULD have whacked #10 AHP! And NOBODY in Ole Virginnie would play Bishop Sullivan, before Colquitt laid their ASSES OUT!

And in WHAT universe can you legitimize bragging about a private who draws from 5,000,000! Over a public who draws from 46,000? You people are a FUCKING JOKE!

AHP won and colquitt lost

Quit trying to manipulate people into thinking otherwise