What WE need is THIS! To compile a National Top 100...

ORabidOne

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I keep forgetting their playing..... duhhhhhhh

the games results will speak for itself 

A power public vs a borderline Power Private

i can’t believe this historic game won’t be played on ESPN 

Its because espn plays games to hype up their ESPN 300 list not to provide best games

FYI the 1st US public schools were started in Boston in 1821 because Bostonians feared that only good schools would be Catholic and didn’t want papist teaching their wasp kids. Catholic were not allowed to attend these public school at first.  This ani-Catholic thought spread though out the northeast and south, which lead to the spread of the public school system.

so makes a lot of sense that people are still bigoted towards “private Catholic” schools and want to set up a “separate but equal” polls...

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why are you southerners always pimping segregation?  Lol

Since you went there...

That's the main reason private schools in south Georgia still exist. So that the old racist heads have a place to send their entitled white children that they don't have to be around as many black foks. 

Kiss my ass. :D

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since you went there...

That's the main reason private schools in south Georgia still exist. So that the old racist heads have a place to send their entitled white children that they don't have to be around as many black foks. 

Kiss my ass. :D

Since you went there...

Catholic Schools existed before publics schools in the US. Public school exist because Northeastern and Southern rich white people didn’t want their wasp kids to go to school with the “Papist filth”.

i will not kiss your ass, that would be a sin. 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Since you went there...

Catholic Schools existed before publics schools in the US. Public school exist because Northeastern and Southern rich white people didn’t want their wasp kids to go to school with the “Papist filth”.

i will not kiss your ass, that would be a sin. 😁

I was telling Padre to kiss it.

But yeah. To me, the private schools have always been there for those types of reasons. It can be spun all types of ways, but, seeing from my life experiences this is true. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But yeah. To me, the private schools have always been there for those types of reasons. It can be spun all types of ways, but, seeing from my life experiences this is true. 

In addition to having students of the affluent, Mater Dei accepts plenty of less fortunate students, many of whom are minorities and tuition assistance is provided.  Of these students, many have no athletic involvement, but of course, there are students in that situation that will participate in a variety of sports.  Mater Dei athletics success extends well past football only.

But, consider Mater Dei is located in an area with a high level of diversity with less biases than many areas.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, On2whls said:

In addition to having students of the affluent, Mater Dei accepts plenty of less fortunate students, many of whom are minorities and tuition assistance is provided.  Of these students, many have no athletic involvement, but of course, there are students in that situation that will participate in a variety of sports.  Mater Dei athletics success extends well past football only.

But, consider Mater Dei is located in an area with a high level of diversity with less biases than many areas.

Which is why I specified south Georgia. 

We don't have any Catholic schools down here. 

What we have is priveleged schools. It's why there won't be any power privates in my area too. Too many close minded types. 

But ol buddy come at me with some segregation joke, so I explained who thr segregationists really are. 

Private school nerds. At one time my cousins asked me if black folks were really like the black family on Goodtimes. That was their experience with "chocolate" people as they called them. Real talk. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

the Diocese of Savannah seems to have a few small high schools in south Georgia:

image.thumb.png.aa806797906983f2dc564bd0cb39ba2c.png

but none look like they will be big enough to matter.

Catholic weren't well like historically in the South (other then South Florida), so it make sense that there aren't any big schools down there. 

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What we have is priveleged schools. It's why there won't be any power privates in my area too. Too many close minded types. 

But ol buddy come at me with some segregation joke, so I explained who thr segregationists really are. 

Private school nerds. At one time my cousins asked me if black folks were really like the black family on Goodtimes. That was their experience with "chocolate" people as they called them. Real talk. 

Use to love that show!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

the Diocese of Savannah seems to have a few small high schools in south Georgia:

image.thumb.png.aa806797906983f2dc564bd0cb39ba2c.png

but none look like they will be big enough to matter.

Catholic weren't well like historically in the South (other then South Florida), so it make sense that there aren't any big schools down there. 

Yeah none of those are south Georgia. 

That's all central Georgia. 

There's a few Christian schools around but they're basically what I said. They're places where if your kid is raised up in them, they'll have to ask their public school cousin how black people act in real life. 

I knew this was gonna be a funky day on here when I logged on and one private school dude done called another user a racial slur. Seems to be a theme in my opinion. Jersey private school guys calling black folks racial slurs and the ones that aren't are using calling cards. Of course this is all from the OT section, but, it bled over her today. 

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can call him chocolate but I can’t call him Darkk Hmmmmmmmm doesn’t sound fair to me

1F1EA39F-B91C-456A-AF23-455D672523AC.gif

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I may have to check out OT today...quick question is there a limit on how may user i can add to my ignore list? If so my have to unignore some of blocks old names to make room...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You can call him chocolate but I can’t call him Darkk Hmmmmmmmm doesn’t sound fair to me

1F1EA39F-B91C-456A-AF23-455D672523AC.gif

Benefit of the doubt due to your youth is the only reason you didn't get immediately banned. 

I'm still pretty miffed about the whole thing honestly, so if I were you I'd change lanes. Just sayin'. 

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

I may have to check out OT today...quick question is there a limit on how may user i can add to my ignore list? If so my have to unignore some of blocks old names to make room...

I don't even read over there anymore. It's a straight up sewer. Need a mod over there you gotta call me. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't even read over there anymore. It's a straight up sewer. Need a mod over there you gotta call me. 

just made a comment that racists are stupid but should be allowed to assemble in a free society...lets see how a nuanced argument is received 

Image result for get your popcorn ready

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Fair is a place where you eat cotton candy and get on dangerous rides run by people with fewer than average amont of teeth.

Carnies!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

FYI the 1st US public schools were started in Boston in 1821 because Bostonians feared that only good schools would be Catholic and didn’t want papist teaching their wasp kids. Catholic were not allowed to attend these public school at first.  This ani-Catholic thought spread though out the northeast and south, which lead to the spread of the public school system.

so makes a lot of sense that people are still bigoted towards “private Catholic” schools and want to set up a “separate but equal” polls...

Well, I wasn’t alive then and my great grandparents may not have been stateside in Texas at that time so the bias may just be local to Boston. 

BGW

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I wasn’t alive then and my great grandparents may not have been stateside in Texas at that time so the bias may just be local to Boston. 

It all started when immigrant Irishmen (micks they called them), were brought over to dig the canals that supported the textile boom.  They were mostly Catholic and were not allowed to assimilate into “genteel” society.

• Thanks 1