2018 Tier Placement - Final

Sammyswordsman

58 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Bc he a hypocrite 

He will go on and on about how certain details means nothing to why a loses and are just excuses but when STA loses he will make the same statements (that others used and he called excuses) to defend them for dropping the ball and when you call him out on it he just says it's true because i said so 

If it's excuses for one team it's excuses for every team,  can't pick and choose which teams the rules apply to just to fit a agenda

You're just a liar.

None of what you just said is true.

• Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He went on and on about how they were worst STA team in over a decade or something yet they had more d1 players on the bench then Venice had in entire starting lineup

If you have such a huge talent edge over a team how can you blame lack of talent??

Again, you lie.

I didn't blame a lack of talent.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Again, you lie.

I didn't blame a lack of talent.

Then what does "worst STA team in over a decade" imply?

You lack specifics

If it wasn't talent then what was holding them back??  I'm sure people would like a straight answer instead of listening to you jump around and avoid the question that has been asked many times and never given a clear answer

16 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You're just a liar.

None of what you just said is true.

Oh really? Should i go pull up where you were making excuses after the Venice game about it being the worst STA team in over a decade because that would be very easy to do 

I think most people would consider calling a team (who had more d1 talent on bench then their opponent had on entire roster) their worst team in over a decade a "excuse"

18 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If it wasn't talent then what was holding them back??  I'm sure people would like a straight answer instead of listening to you jump around and avoid the question that has been asked many times and never given a clear answer

This is comical.

I'm asked why they lost. I give the reasons. Then I'm browbeaten by loser virgins about making excuses.

Then 11 months later those same loser virgins rehash the whole thing again and want the same explanation again.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Again, only your dumb and inexperienced self thinks this.

I was very specific.

You just want attention and so you pontificate instead of actually trying to understand the topic.

I don't need anyone's attention nor do i care if any keyboard jockey likes me Andrew 

Your the one always fighting to relevance and credibility to make up for your shortcomings in life so you continue to leech off a high school to make yourself feel like a badass

It's kinda pathetic that someone in his 30s would be so intent on arguing and talking down on so many teams full of teenagers 

It shows how little you have to look forward to everyday in life

14 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is comical.

I'm asked why they lost. I give the reasons. Then I'm browbeaten by loser virgins about making excuses.

Then 11 months later those same loser virgins rehash the whole thing again and want the same explanation again.

All i saw from you was attacking Venice fans,  never did you state a reason 

But humor the others on the board by telling them what was reason they lost to Venice instead of continuing to dodge the question 

40 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think most people would consider calling a team (who had more d1 talent on bench then their opponent had on entire roster) their worst team in over a decade a "excuse"

That would make most people stupid clowns.

It was their worst team in 15 years. It's a fact.

I'm sorry that facts upset you.

Again, you turn a team evaluation into a simple talent issue.

You're just dumb.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

That would make most people stupid clowns.

It was their worst team in 15 years. It's a fact.

I'm sorry that facts upset you.

Again, you turn a team evaluation into a simple talent issue.

You're just dumb.

And you still dodging Andrew

Instead of doing what a normal person would do (tell people the reason and move on)  you continue dodging it and giving non specific statements like "their worst team in 15 years"

How about say something more specific like what made it their worst team in 15 years 

How is it that something anyone else could do some simply is something you can't? 

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You don't read.

Or can't read.

Oh i can read i just get bored of your weak and broad descriptions and choose to read posts from far more interesting and intelligent people 

But don't worry you can be the smartest person in your moms basement while you flex your keyboard fingers and pretend to be a tough guy 

12 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

See?

"Canes, what happened?"

(I tell them)

"I don't want to hear your excuses!"

Oh i want to hear your excuses 

I just find it funny how if someone else said same thing about their team you will blast them but we supposed to give silver spoon St Thomas Aquinas benefit of the doubt for it

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

But humor the others on the board by telling them what was reason they lost to Venice instead of continuing to dodge the question 

This has all been discussed so many times.

Here and in other places.

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/4899-sta/

I guess I should stop being amazed when this same song and dance is repeated year after year.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I just find it funny how if someone else said same thing about their team you will blast them but we supposed to give silver spoon St Thomas Aquinas benefit of the doubt for it

Again, you lie.

If someone said that their team was the worst in 15 years I'd likely believe them.

And if they had as much insight about their team as I do about mine, then I'd listen to them.

You're just an idiot virgin who lacks basic adult skills.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Bc he a hypocrite 

He will go on and on about how certain details means nothing to why a loses and are just excuses but when STA loses he will make the same statements (that others used and he called excuses) to defend them for dropping the ball and when you call him out on it he just says it's true because i said so 

If it's excuses for one team it's excuses for every team,  can't pick and choose which teams the rules apply to just to fit a agenda

What you say is true...

maybe that is where our Pumpkin learned to do it?

Did you wish him happy Halloween? It was his big day! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Again, you lie.

If someone said that their team was the worst in 15 years I'd likely believe them.

And if they had as much insight about their team as I do about mine, then I'd listen to them.

You're just an idiot virgin who lacks basic adult skills.

Insight? You mean word of mouth since you and i both know you don't live in South Florida anymore so everything you getting is coming from someone else 

At least the info i get on my team is actually first hand because I'm actually at the games

But continue on keyboard jockey 

Maybe one day you'll actually find love, but with your personality it will probably end with a breakup 

10 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

The amazing thing is that you've been told about 6 times.

This has all been discussed before. 

Multiple times.

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/4899-sta/

Took you long enough Andrew 

I thought i was going to have to go digging on rivals dead board to read your miserable posts just to shut you up