2018 Tier Placement - Final

Sammyswordsman

Ohio is trending down and no Ohio poster wants to admit it. Your best teams....Hoban...Washington.......Mentor would all lose on the road at LWE...Warren central....CBC....Cass Tech. ..ESL......if the ESL/Washington game had been played at ESL....Washington would have been rolled by 3 TDS. Ohio and Illinois are pretty even from top to bottom. Ohio is still top 5-7 state but don`t pretend that it is as strong as it was.

1 hour ago, abbatt said:

Ohio is trending down and no Ohio poster wants to admit it. Your best teams....Hoban...Washington.......Mentor would all lose on the road at LWE...Warren central....CBC....Cass Tech. ..ESL......if the ESL/Washington game had been played at ESL....Washington would have been rolled by 3 TDS. Ohio and Illinois are pretty even from top to bottom. Ohio is still top 5-7 state but don`t pretend that it is as strong as it was.

Louisville Trinity went to Warren Central and lost by 1 point.  Louisville Trinity has been handled twice in Kentucky.  I think Ohio's best would be alright going to Warren Central.  I would even favor Warren Central in most match ups but to think everyone would lose is blasphemy.  

ESL is 0 for Ohio.  That said, I would take ESL at home against Massilon as well but not by 3 td's.  First and foremost, their defense is terrible which it has always been.  Massilon's defense was terrible as well.  For that reason they are a top 15 team in Ohio but not top 10.  You name teams from 4 different states and then say Ohio's top teams would lose on the road and you didn't even put all of Ohio's top teams.  

There is a team that most OOS big dogs want no part of for the same reason no one puts Navy on the schedule.  Except that team is always loaded with football playing athletes. They have lost 1 OOS game in 20.

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Serious question. Should a team from the state of Hawaii ever be ranked in the Top 10 nationally? Thx. 

Serious answer 

HA plays better football than NJ per capita so.......

if dbp can claim a couple of MNCs and SJR also had a top 10 finish, I don’t see a glass ceiling that a team full of these guys can’t get thru 

maui_3.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx for your feedback. Has a team from Hawaii ever beaten the likes of a DLS or STA? Twice each. DBP never would've been ranked that high in 09 and 11 without quality OOS wins. Narbonne is far from quality. I know SL is good. Just not T10 good IMO. When they beat a team like MD, DLS, SJB or BG, I'll be thoroughly convinced. 

Why not set them up with one of those teams

Don't you have a few West Coast powerhouses on your client list? 

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx for your feedback. Has a team from Hawaii ever beaten the likes of a DLS or STA? Twice each. DBP never would've been ranked that high in 09 and 11 without quality OOS wins. Narbonne is far from quality. I know SL is good. Just not T10 good IMO. When they beat a team like MD, DLS, SJB or BG, I'll be thoroughly convinced. 

That’s fair but that’s really a question between whether they’re top 10 good or top 25 to 50 good and that is an unknown based on schedule 

they are legit though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, SJB, MV, JSerra, Cen10, DLS, etc. Will try. Need to see how expensive flights are to/from the Mainland. 

Wouldn't it be easier to just charter a plane?  I recall many of your posts saying how you make 10k a day at a minimum on the market.  Use some of that b roll and lets get this going!

On 10/29/2018 at 12:24 PM, nptb17 said:

There is a team that most OOS big dogs want no part of for the same reason no one puts Navy on the schedule.  Except that team is always loaded with football playing athletes. They have lost 1 OOS game in 20.

This is silly even for you.

First, they played nobody to get that OOS record.

And second, who's ducking Colerain? Names please.

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Who's calling them?  Names please.

Nice try, sweetheart, but this is a dodge.

You made the claim. Not me. The burden is on you. Does Colerain's phone only work one way?

My best guess would be that the ESPN games don't include Colerain because they're basically a zero on the national stage.

• No state championships in 14 years
  • No major recruits
  • Boring scheme

But, sure.

Let's pretend that they're a behemoth that the big dogs are avoiding. This board is full of lies and make-believe. Why not add some more?

23 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Nice try, sweetheart, but this is a dodge.

You made the claim. Not me. The burden is on you. Does Colerain's phone only work one way?

My best guess would be that the ESPN games don't include Colerain because they're basically a zero on the national stage.

• No state championships in 14 years
  • No major recruits
  • Boring scheme

But, sure.

Let's pretend that they're a behemoth that the big dogs are avoiding. This board is full of lies and make-believe. Why not add some more?

St. X played SJB a couple of years ago.  Do you know when St. X's last state championship was prior to that year?  Colerain had an All Ohio corner on their roster who is currently on the two deep at OSU that same year.   He was a major recruit.  They had 6 or 7 other D1 recruits on their roster as well.  St. X, Elder, Moeller always get those calls but not Colerain.

Try again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

St. X played SJB a couple of years ago.  Do you know when St. X's last state championship was prior to that year?  Colerain had an All Ohio corner on their roster who is currently on the two deep at OSU that same year.   He was a major recruit.  They had 6 or 7 other D1 recruits on their roster as well.  St. X, Elder, Moeller always get those calls but not Colerain.

Try again.

So 9 years. Not 14. And that game wasn't on ESPN.

St. X, Elder and Moeller haven't been on ESPN in years.

You're awfully adept at dodging.

You have no answers to anything that I asked and you have no refutation for my claim that Colerain played nobody to get that sterling record.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

So 9 years. Not 14. And that game wasn't on ESPN.

St. X, Elder and Moeller haven't been on ESPN in years.

You're awfully adept at dodging.

You have no answers to anything that I asked and you have no refutation for my claim that Colerain played nobody to get that sterling record.

Thanks.

St. X vs SJB was on espn.  I had the game dvr'd. Something else you are wrong about.

Colerain can only play who steps up.  Kentucky's best, Indiana's best, a Texas defending champ, Hoover etc...  There are some ducks in there as well, like a STA vs Upper Arlington but there is not much Colerain can do about it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Colerain can only play who steps up.  Kentucky's best, Indiana's best, a Texas defending champ, Hoover etc...  There are some ducks in there as well, like a STA vs Upper Arlington but there is not much Colerain can do about it.

You claimed that none of the big dogs will play them. I ask you who those teams are. You have no names.

All you do is deflect.

Your statement was stupid.

They played Ryle (KY) twice and Dupont Manual (KY) twice.

They played 4-6 Tyler Lee (TX).

They played the only Hoover (AL) team in 19 years not to reach the state championship and needed overtime to beat them.

They played Park Vista (FL).

They played McKeesport (PA).

Their OOS competition is straight trash.

But there's nothing they can do about it?

You always apologize for these lame Cincitucky teams.

It's embarrassing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You claimed that none of the big dogs will play them. I ask you who those teams are. You have no names.

All you do is deflect.

Your statement was stupid.

They played Ryle (KY) twice and Dupont Manual (KY) twice.

They played 4-6 Tyler Lee (TX).

They played the only Hoover (AL) team in 19 years not to reach the state championship and needed overtime to beat them.

They played Park Vista (FL).

They played McKeesport (PA).

Their OOS competition is straight trash.

But there's nothing they can do about it?

You always apologize for these lame Cincitucky teams.

It's embarrassing.

They've played Louisville Trinity twice.  

They've played Warren Central twice.  

They played Cocoa.  

They couldn't go and play Tyler Lee's schedule for them.  Tyler Lee came into the game 2-0 and as the defending TX Big school champion.  What happened after was out of Colerain's control.  

They beat Hoover with a first year head coach, coaching his second game.  Hoover had Rush Prospt who is some type of God in Georgia.  

I give you the team names.  You say I'm apologetic.  The NEO privates avoid them as well.  It's ok.  STA must have been one of the scared ones.

Just now, nptb17 said:

Was I bragging?  You brought them up, not me.

Yes. You were bragging.

58 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Colerain can only play who steps up.  Kentucky's best, Indiana's best, a Texas defending champ, Hoover etc... 

And this is the first mention of Tyler Lee.

You brought them up, turd.

Why?

To brag about them.

• Thumbs Down 1