Glynn Academy

DLW

Glynn is not that bad just made a lot of huge errors, which may be due to their youth. They have a good option game, which allowed them to gain 298 yards. However, take nothing away from Valdosta, they are quite young themselves but very athletic. Teams will find it difficult to defend them, they have a pretty good offense. They will be highly dangerous if that defense come around, they are young but not afraid of contact and will be a fast defense.  

Sportsnut Valdosta rushed for over 200 yards. They have a Freshman who runs nothing like a Freshman. They have three to four good runners. If you have enough pass defenders to stay with six speedsters and if any of the runners out of the back catch a pass into the open it may be over. Rodemaker is building a really  good program, and the kids seem to like playing for him. As for Colquitt County, think about the time you guys robbed West Lake, it hasn't been forgotten. Propst has been there 10 years and has recruited like no other, but yet only able to muster two titles and only three total in your history. You have no reason to be hot headed, win with local talent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DLW said:

Sportsnut Valdosta rushed for over 200 yards. They have a Freshman who runs nothing like a Freshman. They have three to four good runners. If you have enough pass defenders to stay with six speedsters and if any of the runners out of the back catch a pass into the open it may be over. Rodemaker is building a really  good program, and the kids seem to like playing for him. As for Colquitt County, think about the time you guys robbed West Lake, it hasn't been forgotten. Propst has been there 10 years and has recruited like no other, but yet only able to muster two titles and only three total in your history. You have no reason to be hot headed, win with local talent.

Recruited like no other? How do you figure Propst has recruited?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, DLW said:

How did they rob West Lake? BTW, I agree with ALL of your statements about Colquitt!

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Personally, I think all Valdosta fans should be banned from the national board after embarrassing the state of GA in the Geico game.

They can go hang out with Norcross guys. Both are banished forever.

Haha.  But, your buddy rab ALWAYS brings up Valdosta as your states go to program when talking about MNC's.  Can't orphan them just because they got smoked in GEICO.

5 minutes ago, DLW said:

Too bad Colquitt is not important enough to be invited. Three championships are not enough.

Glynn just gave up 60+ points in a scrimmage. To a Valdosta team that’s usually struggling to score on offense against top tier programs. 

Just think, Valdosta’s BEST season in recent memory lost  by THREE TOUCHDOWNS at home to Colquitt’s WORST team in recent memory.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DLW said:

Packers remember when the Mississippi team came to GA on your field. How well did you guys represent GA?

As someone that went to that game, I recall us getting smoked by the number one team in the country. I also recall us scoring 30 plus points against that team which amounted for more than 40% of the points they gave up all season. BTW, I believe Colquitt lost like 5 games that year and still went to state... where did the wildcats get put out in the playoffs that year?

18 minutes ago, ron169 said:

As someone that went to that game, I recall us getting smoked by the number one team in the country. I also recall us scoring 30 plus points against that team which amounted for more than 40% of the points they gave up all season. BTW, I believe Colquitt lost like 5 games that year and still went to state... where did the wildcats get put out in the playoffs that year?

I know. 🙋‍♂️ 😎

20 minutes ago, DLW said:

But you still got smoked.

Yeah we did.... about like Valdosta got smoked the last 4 years by the packers.... to the tune of 169-58. Hell, looking at the last 4 years, yall did get within 3 touchdowns.... once, in our down year of 2016 when we still spanked y'all 45-24.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ron169 said:

What team from Mississippi are we talking about? What year?

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Even if they split with GC/SJC and beat BC, they're the legit #4 IMO. 

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

MD/DC area would be a lock for #4 if they were a state. Way better than ga.

Lol @ this topic.

A. Marietta hasnt won more than 8 games in 13 years. Their ranking is 100% expected potential. They need to worry about beating Rome Thursday night. If they lose to Rome & Grayson (plus they play McEachern) the OOS games wont mean anything. They need to do well INSTATE for the OOS games to matter.

B. The fate of an entire state doesnt rest on 1 or 2 OOS games.