Glynn Academy

DLW

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

4-5 teams isnt a state.

It makes them good. But Georgia is deep.

MD/DC is no better than 6th in any way shape or form.

Just wait til the Mighty Gladiators of Johns Creek are done with St. Johns!!!

Yea... SJC will be shaking their heads and asling the coach why they decided to play the #272 in the state of Georgia... 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I was very high on Marietta til all the transfer eligibility crap started... Now idk... I thought theyd beat GC and it was a toss up with St. Johns... Now Idk if they can beat GC and I doubt they beat St. Johns. Losing 2 of their best on D is going to hurt. 

The whole Marietta issue is some BS for sure... 

The GHSA sure knows how to show its ass when they want too... 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True, but you also can't afford another OOS nightmare like Norcross or Dosta. 

Marietta. I want to believe theyll do well. 

They got the coach and some of the players... 

The GHSA needs to take a relook at the whole eligible rule. 

Because last time I checked Marietta was open enrollment. 

I know @OLB76 could tell us more about the whole thing I know Buford is Open Enrollment as well...  so Im trying to wrap my mind around how the players arent Eligible if they meet the Open Enrollment requirements. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I spoke with the JC HC a few nights ago. He currently has four starters questionable for the start of the season. Not good. 

Health questionable or eligibility questionable?

And it wasn't good before this was brought up. It's horrific now that it has been. 

QuarterlyUnitedHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif.37e9a2cc9b83ec1664ca0a98e8fb13d3.gif

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont look at Dosta as a nightmare at all. Especially after what Chandler did to MNW. 

#55-65 vs a Top 10 team... They did fine.

Norcross was a disaster.

@GardenStateBaller

The way the game played...

Had Valdosta not fumbled 3 times unforced in that 5 minute span... I believe that wouldve been a 1 score game. But Chandler, like a good team does, took full advantage of Dostas mistakes and the opportunity provided .. And put Valdosta away.

I thought Valdosta looked like they were going to win (or were atleast in control) with 6 mins left in the 2nd... They were winning and since that opening drive had completely shut down Chandlers O, and Valdosta had scored on their last 2 possessions ...  But the wheels fell off with fumble after fumble.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Marietta. I want to believe theyll do well. 

They got the coach and some of the players... 

The GHSA needs to take a relook at the whole eligible rule. 

Because last time I checked Marietta was open enrollment. 

I know @OLB76 could tell us more about the whole thing I know Buford is Open Enrollment as well...  so Im trying to wrap my mind around how the players arent Eligible if they meet the Open Enrollment requirements. 

I think that it goes...

Once a player has started at one high school, they must sit a year of varsity if they do not make a bona fide move. This applies even to open enrollment schools. Of course all hardship yada yada applies.

Open enrollment doesn't mean you can totally shit on the rules. 

41 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

@GardenStateBaller

The way the game played...

Had Valdosta not fumbled 3 times unforced in that 5 minute span... I believe that wouldve been a 1 score game. But Chandler, like a good team does, took full advantage of Dostas mistakes and the opportunity provided .. And put Valdosta away.

I thought Valdosta looked like they were going to win (or were atleast in control) with 6 mins left in the 2nd... They were winning and since that opening drive had completely shut down Chandlers O, and Valdosta had scored on their last 2 possessions ...  But the wheels fell off with fumble after fumble.

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not this nightmare again.  UNCLE!! WE GIVE!!! Dosta won!!!  There, no we are on to 2018!!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont look at Dosta as a nightmare at all. Especially after what Chandler did to MNW. 

#55-65 vs a Top 10 team... They did fine.

Norcross was a disaster.

Miami Northwestern lost to the 972nd team in the nation last year. 

Chandler was a bad matchup for them. That was a disaster. 

Wished SFA would have played Chandler. Obviously those were the big dogs at the event 

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Miami Northwestern lost to the 972nd team in the nation last year. 

Chandler was a bad matchup for them. That was a disaster. 

Wished SFA would have played Chandler. Obviously those were the big dogs at the event 

Yeah that wouldve been a really good game.

They mightve lost to the "972nd" team. That was a rivalry game and a lot can happen there. But they also beat Floridas #4, #5 (twice), & #15 (twice). Which doesnt include Miami Columbus, BTW, Jackson, Naples, etc...

They beat Miami Central TWICE, and Miami Central beat Bishop Gorman at home.

Northwestern gave up...

55 vs Chandler

28 vs Miami Norland (their 1 actual loss to a FL team, no IMG is NOT a FL team)

18 vs Miami Central

16 vs Armwood (in 6A Championship)

15 vs Carol City

7 vs Miami Central, Carol City, Miami Columbus, BTW, & Naples

0 vs Everyone else they played

Getting a spanking is just apart of the game, but we get our spanking with local talent. We don't have to go to Alabama or some other part of Georgia begging people to come play at Valdosta. Propst big cry baby mad cause no one cares about his success.