Ga posters in a nutshell. 

1. We're better than all of you!

2. Your rankings are wrong!

Cali posters "no problem. Come play us."

GA posters "no YOU come play us!"

Cali posters "fine. Neutral site?"

GA posters "sure! Atlanta only!"

Cali posters "so no traveling outside of GA!?:

GA posters "no way! We dont travel! Our fans wouldn't be able to come! Our players have a fear of flying!"

Cali posters "jesus christ!"

GA posters "alright! We offered! Game is off! Were taking on Joe Smoe Catholic from Indiana instead! They are the best!"

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Because he isn’t lobbying he is ranting because he doesn’t like where his state is scaled.

Notice its the Cali guys that actually try to come stick up for CaliforniaPreps.com. The state that reaps the benefits of this site. Coincidence? Nah.

It could be that Im pointing out more stupidity and inconsistencies... So when low IQ posters (Pops is the best example), try to use this to prove some point, it has little or no substance behind it because its already known that the national rankings are garbage.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Notice its the Cali guys that actually try to come stick up for CaliforniaPreps.com. The state that reaps the benefits of this site. Coincidence? Nah.

It could be that Im pointing out more stupidity and inconsistencies... So when low IQ posters (Pops is the best example), try to use this to prove some point, it has little or no substance behind it because its already known that the national rankings are garbage.

Ok except I was one of the first posters on this topic to say how ridiculous their rankings are right now.....so doesn’t really apply to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe so. 

If the state is scaled improperly it causes an inferior product though. 

I have full belief that if the shoe was on the other foot we'd have a Cali guy or two doing the same thing as ECHS. 

Is the STATE scaled improperly or just the part you consider football?

26 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Is the STATE scaled improperly or just the part you consider football?

Idk. I thought that ECHS got some wins last year when they CP site included information concerning state scaling and then actually bumped the scaling up for Georgia. 

I think he is on about some anomalies now rather than how the state is scaled at this point. I think he was pretty happy with the number of Georgia teams listed in the top 100 and 1000 this season. It's the apparent fuzzy math or anomalous movement of some teams while others don't appear to move as much with similar performance ratings etc. 

Also appears that he is on about some teams appearing to be severely over scaled even inside their own states? Idk. 

You guys were the ones that started in on state scaling again after he already notched the win on that. 

I don't really care outside of how often the poll is used as evidence by some users. This is what brings in the investigations by guys, because some things just don't appear to be in the right order compared to what we think or know. I've hardly ever argued against or for CP because I see that it's mostly screwy. 

I surely don't care enough to delve into it as deeply or passionately as ECHS does, but, I think, more power to him. It can't or shouldn't be denied or ignored that he actually has had some wins there which quite possibly improves the end product for us all. 

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ga posters on the subject of Folsom:

Ga poster "Folsom sucks! Overrated! Colquitt could roll them!"

Cali poster- "Folsom is willing to play you next year!"

Ga poster- (when game is finalized and assured to be a home game) "Folsom is the best team in CA! We've been saying it all along!"

This is a given after watching them both.  Colquitt would roll DLS as well.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

This is a given after watching them both.  Colquitt would roll DLS as well.  

I wouldn't have went that far, but I'm coming around to the old race car driver mentality. I'll race you like you race. Or post to you like you post. 

Not you personally but, you get what I'm saying. 

I should be going that far. No? 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't have went that far, but I'm coming around to the old race car driver mentality. I'll race you like you race. Or post to you like you post. 

Not you personally but, you get what I'm saying. 

I should be going that far. No? 

That's just truly my opinion.   I'm really surprised it's not a common consensus.  I'm no fan of Colquitt, but they're solid.  

Just now, 954gator said:

That's just truly my opinion.   I'm really surprised it's not a common consensus.  

My opinion is similar and I I agree that it's strange that it isn't a consensus at this point in the season. Clearly Colquitt opened the season in a far more complete and prepared manner than either of those teams. The O-Line of Colquitt would handle both of those defenses and most all of the defenses that I've seen so far.

Posting all of that kind of stuff gets one called a homer and whatever though, so, I usually try to stay classy with it. I can see that some folks would rather make an enemy of me than a friend. I'm of the opinion that is also a bad decision, but hey, one can't be every Folsom guys friend. xD

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ga posters on the subject of Folsom:

Ga poster "Folsom sucks! Overrated! Colquitt could roll them!"

Cali poster- "Folsom is willing to play you next year!"

Ga poster- (when game is finalized and assured to be a home game) "Folsom is the best team in CA! We've been saying it all along!"

Ummmnnnn.... no. 

Maybe in your fantasy, quote those items. 

Crickets.....

AKA

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd disagree, but, who cares. 

McEachern is in fact somebody. 

Folsom has beaten nobody. Literally. 

Actually they haven't even scored a regular season point. 

Image result for proud face

Go look at who Folsom played week 0 on the road and take a look at who Colquitt played on a neutral field. 

You beat a local team. Not impressive whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Go look at who Folsom played week 0 on the road and take a look at who Colquitt played on a neutral field. 

You beat a local team. Not impressive whatsoever. 

This is what I do know!

Fumbling constantly and losing by 14 while scoring ZERO is certainly not impressive whatsoever. 9_9

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Just as impressive as beating a local team and claiming a national title right after, then following it up with a tough THREE away games all season!

🤔

Start this video at about the 2:32 mark and watch for a few seconds so you can see what a td looks like in 2018.

Folsom would get rolled just as bad or worse than McEachern by Colquitt.

Matter of fact, McEachern would probably roll Folsom.