A few observations of CalPreps' Poll

ECHS05

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Start this video at about the 2:23 mark and watch for a few seconds so you can see what a td looks like in 2018.

Folsom would get rolled just as bad or worse than McEachern by Colquitt.

Matter of fact, McEachern would probably roll Folsom. 

If you wanna Be Technical  it was never a catch .. ball  was not fully possessed then hit the turf but hey you got that one

F8D6EF06-C306-4C2A-A7E1-FC328AA3C6CF.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If you wanna Be Technical  it was never a catch .. ball  was not fully possessed then hit the turf but hey you got that one

F8D6EF06-C306-4C2A-A7E1-FC328AA3C6CF.jpeg

What the hell is this blurry mess? 

Haha. That was a catch while still over dudes head when Brockington's foot tapped the turf. 

This ain't Folsom we are talking about where the cat throws the ball across the goal line so DLS can grab it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Start this video at about the 2:32 mark and watch for a few seconds so you can see what a td looks like in 2018.

Jesus, that music!  WTAF?

And where was Rab?  I thought I’d see him during that little bit with the cheerleaders. 😎

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I believe that all of the polls "peek" at Cal Preps and Maxwell and this makes sense because it's the best places to find information on nearly every team. They then use the CP initial placements and sprinkle their own little adjustments on the poll. 

I suspect that if Cal Preps had a totally odd ball set of teams in the top 25 next season, we'd magically find some of those oddballs in the other polls too.

This is why we all should expect more from Cal Preps also. 

I don't understand why you guys hate on ECHS for expecting or lobbying for a better product from CP. Well, outside of a Cali agenda of course. 

If there wasn't strange anomalies and fuzzy math throughout the algorithm, I don't think there would be ECHS threads about how CP is screwing up.

We should all demand and expect better from CP. 

/endrant

xD

CP is not the Bible, but a great resource that seems everyone uses

I don't think anyone hating on @ECHS05 for trying to improve the product.  He's trying to bury the product...... invalidate it into existence thru sheer persistence.  He puts out comp polls with his own poll in it and a couple of non-CP algorythms

I've always said I think best poll is some human intervention, but w/ CP as a foundation.  Humans knew there weren't 150 teams. better than John Curtis in 2012, but maybe they got a bit carried away with the roster and opener against a mediocre Plant team and CP forces the question.

@golfaddict1 is sincere in improving the product in contrast

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Start this video at about the 2:32 mark and watch for a few seconds so you can see what a td looks like in 2018.

The 😈 devil is not that bad.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok, you can somewhat get away with the first comment and maybe you tick a few people off, but Colquitt looked very good, no question. When you try to assert that McReachin is good, you’re credibility falls off.  McReachin has had good teams, teams but guess what, this year, not so much. 

Anybody outside of Georgia gets hosed that way, they suck.  In GA though, you can get hosed and you’re good???? 

Heck, I could thump my chest over Cen10 waxing Chandler, but I don’t need someone to tell me, that ain’t the Chandler of the past two years.

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Ok, you can somewhat get away with the first comment and maybe you tick a few people off, but Colquitt looked very good, no question. When you try to assert that McReachin is good, you’re credibility falls off.  McReachin has had good teams, teams but guess what, this year, not so much. 

Anybody outside of Georgia gets hosed that way, they suck.  In GA though, you can get hosed and you’re good???? 

Heck, I could thump my chest over Cen10 waxing Chandler, but I don’t need someone to tell me, that ain’t the Chandler of the past two years.

I think you're the one McReachin'.

It's obvious that Hawg was joking about them rolling Folsom.

If you saw the game, you'd see that McEachern actually has quite a few pieces that would challenge Folsom.

Folsom certainly wouldn't roll the Indians, no more than McEachern would roll Folsom.

McEachern was a Top 100 team in most rankings prior to the game, and is still ranked in the Top 150 of at least two computer polls. Had a couple bounces gone their way, you'd likely have a different impression.

Centennial impressed and it's a shame they aren't getting the credit they deserve. Your Huskies are a slam dunk #3 in CA with DLS a distant #4 and Folsom trailing at #5.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It's obvious that Hawg was joking about them rolling Folsom.

Maybe obvious to you, but I’ve seen a lot of GA guys trying to defend Mc....  Seriously, any CA team takes a 41-7 beating by a top CA team and you would stick a fork in em.  

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Mr. Folsom, what is it that you disliked about the previous post?

Was it the thought that your fumblin', bumblin', not a scorin' Bullpups wouldn't roll McEachern?

Just can’t take you seriously if you don’t think two of the best teams from NorCal wouldn’t beat McEachern easily 😂. You lose all credibility. 

13 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Just can’t take you seriously if you don’t think two of the best teams from NorCal wouldn’t beat McEachern easily 😂. You lose all credibility. 

If it were one of the Top 3 in SoCal, I'd agree.

We will see how Folsom looks against Chammy. The pundits see them as a comparable team to McEachern.

5 TD win, and I'm open to consideration.

As of now... It may take Folsom 5 games to score 5 times.