John McCain has Passed!

LiberalDonaldTrump

Song bird ratted out fellow military members to the point they created a non profit group called the Vietnam Veterans against John McCain. 

And if that wasn't traitor enough, he was part of the deep state trying to frame a democratically elected President with corrupt foreign intelligence. 

He had photo ops with top Al qaeda and ISIS leaders. 

He was one of history's biggest traitors. Ever. 

So all the sheep trying to praise him sounds political. He even helped Obama get elected to try and ruin the country. 

Man the more you talk about the guy the worse it gets! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Song bird ratted out fellow military members to the point they created a non profit group called the Vietnam Veterans against John McCain. 

And if that wasn't traitor enough, he was part of the deep state trying to frame a democratically elected President with corrupt foreign intelligence. 

So all the sheep trying to praise him sounds political. He even helped Obama get elected to try and ruin the country. 

..and how long did you serve this great nation???.......tough guy....

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What did Obama ruin?  Seems to me he inherited a country that was in ruins.  Obama is rated the 11th best President in History by Historians.  I know facts suck to the conspiracy Party.  Let me know what he ruined and Trump magically fixed.  Serious question.  

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And his last act of defiance was his no vote on Obamacare. Screwed all Americans that day

• Sad 1

Enlightening thread.  McCain was apparently a traitor and “songbird” who betrayed his country and had the temerity to not pledge total fealty to Cheeto Jesus.

Cadet Bone Spurs who fought Vietnam on the “syphillis and gonorrhea front” vs. a guy who said “no” to being released from the Hanoi Hilton until all those captured before him were; and who suffered years of torture as a result.  (And apparently many on this thread could have stoically held up under torture better than McCain.  I’d pay to see that.)

Jesus Fucking Christ.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

What did Obama ruin?  Seems to me he inherited a country that was in ruins.  Obama is rated the 11th best President in History by Historians.  I know facts suck to the conspiracy Party.  Let me know what he ruined and Trump magically fixed.  Serious question.  

I don't have the time and energy to list all of the shit Obama put us in.  I will find a meme in a little bit.  It's Monday that's all you get 😂

• Haha 1

I don't have the time and energy to list all of the shit Obama put us in.  I will find a meme in a little bit.  It's Monday that's all you get 😂

If you need a meme to describe something that you can't wax poetically about explains your belief in the nonsense you're promulgating.  Believe me it would take you more than a Monday to explain it. And thanks dont waste my time.   Is America Great Again?  Cuz every 90 days someone seems to not think so.  LOL

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Enlightening thread.  McCain was apparently a traitor and “songbird” who betrayed his country and had the temerity to not pledge total fealty to Cheeto Jesus.

Cadet Bone Spurs who fought Vietnam on the “syphillis and gonorrhea front” vs. a guy who said “no” to being released from the Hanoi Hilton until all those captured before him were; and who suffered years of torture as a result.  (And apparently many on this thread could have stoically held up under torture better than McCain.  I’d pay to see that.)

Jesus Fucking Christ.

This how unhinged these Nutjobs have become. 

https://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2018/08/26/kelli-ward-mccain-statement-hurt-campaign/

AZ Senate Candidate Kelli Ward: McCain Family Statement Meant to Hurt My Campaign

Jesus Fucking Christ.

These stupid people here think he caused the Forrestal 🔥.  I'm a Shellback been to Sea and watched several films at Sea on this incident.  Here is there nonsense and the facts.  They are the least read people in 🇺🇸.  Being ignorant is no longer an excuse.  I'm starting to believe the Mental Illness dogma is real after all.

Several websites have dredged up erroneous details of a deadly naval accident to smear U.S. Sen. John McCain’s service record after his vote against a GOP health care bill.

Calling McCain "a traitor and disgrace to the American People," an Aug. 6, 2017, post on WorldNewsCircle.com attacks the Arizona Republican for his role in a 1967 fire on the USS Forrestal during the Vietnam War.

Appearing after McCain derailed GOP efforts on July 28 to pass a bill in the Senate repealing the Affordable Care Act, the article blames the then-U.S. Navy pilot for the blaze.

The facts about USS Forrestal

McCain was aboard the Forrestal as a lieutenant commander piloting an A-4 Skyhawk for the U.S. Navy on July 29, 1967, the day of the fire. The Forrestal had recently been resupplied with munitions, including 1,000-pound bombs from the Korean War, stored on the deck, because modern bombs were in short supply. McCain’s jet was parked on the deck, tail pointed outward before takeoff, as the ship sailed in the Gulf of Tonkin.

McCain didn’t "wet start" his jet, but rather an F-4 Phantom about 100 feet away at the opposite end of the deck accidentally fired a rocket because of an electrical surge.

The details vary depending on the account, but the rocket hit either McCain’s plane or the plane of fellow Skyhawk pilot Lt. Cdr. Fred White.

McCain remembered the rocket hitting his own plane in Chapter 14 of his 1999 book Faith of My Fathers: "In the next instant, a Zuni missile struck the belly fuel tank of my plane, tearing it open, igniting two hundred gallons of fuel that spilled onto the deck, and knocking two of my bombs to the deck."

But the official U.S. Navy report of the accident said the rocket hit White’s plane, rupturing the fuel tank and igniting the jet fuel.

A fragment also punctured the fuel tank of another Skyhawk next to White, spilling more fuel and igniting it. The rocket itself fell into the ocean without detonating, but a bomb from one of the aircraft exploded as crew members rushed to put out the flames. (Subsequent reports have noted modern bombs would not have "cooked off" the way the Korean War-era munitions did, contributing to the disaster.)

McCain managed to escape his cockpit through the flames, suffering burns and shrapnel wounds in his legs and chest. He described the conflagration in his book:

"All around me was mayhem. Planes were burning. More bombs cooked off. Body parts, pieces of the ship, and scraps of planes were dropping onto the deck. Pilots strapped in their seats ejected into the firestorm. Men trapped by flames jumped overboard. More Zuni missiles streaked across the deck. Explosions tore craters in the flight deck, and burning fuel fell through the opening into the hangar bay, spreading the fire below."

McCain wrote that he helped dump some bombs over the side of the ship before heading to the ready room and then sick bay to treat his wounds. He acknowledged the crew managed to control the flight deck fire by that afternoon, but below-deck fires lasted for another 24 hours.

"The fires were consuming the Forrestal. I thought she might sink," he wrote. "But the crew’s heroics kept her afloat. Men sacrificed their lives for one another and for their ship. Many of them were only 18 or 19 years old."

The Forrestal was drydocked and refit, staying in service until being decommissioned in 1993. The fire, considered the worst combat-related naval disaster since World War II, led to changes in crew training and flight deck procedures.

McCain transferred to the USS Oriskany, the aircraft carrier from which he took off on Oct. 27, 1967, the day he was shot down over North Vietnam and taken prisoner.

Though specific details vary, no official or thoroughly researched account of the Forrestal fire blames McCain or any other particular pilot. A rocket from a jet other than McCain’s misfired due to an electrical surge, hitting a plane from across the flight deck and starting the blaze. Several other factors contributed to the conflagration burning out of control and killing 134 sailors and pilots.

Share The Facts

Why do you guys (DD, Horsefly, Trubadore, etc) even bother with these tool bags.  Can’t reason with stupid.  It’s about being a decent human being.  A guy who served our country in combat and in politics passed away and a bunch of low lifes want to piss on his grave.  Not even worth the effort to type back. Coincidentally, these same low lifes will shout all day to “Respect the Troops.”  Bunch of hypocrites.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Why do you guys (DD, Horsefly, Trubadore, etc) even bother with these tool bags.  Can’t reason with stupid.  It’s about being a decent human being.  A guy who served our country in combat and in politics passed away and a bunch of low lifes want to piss on his grave.  Not even worth the effort to type back.

There is NO denying wing nut will shit on people, dead people, groups of people, states, groups of states, countries and etc....

It never stops.

And, you are more than correct.

34 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Why do you guys (DD, Horsefly, Trubadore, etc) even bother with these tool bags.  Can’t reason with stupid.  It’s about being a decent human being.  A guy who served our country in combat and in politics passed away and a bunch of low lifes want to piss on his grave.  Not even worth the effort to type back. Coincidentally, these same low lifes will shout all day to “Respect the Troops.”  Bunch of hypocrites.

Hahahah.  Boredom, mostly.

• Like 3

I don't understand the vitriol directed at an American Hero.  They act like being a POW is a damn picnic at the park.   Multiple bombing missions over enemy territory.  I tell you right now that takes some major nad's. Yet a draft Dodger who disparaged him is someone to look up too. A big talker who's scared to even visit troops on foreign soil he hasn't visited them once.  Because he's scared.  He's much more comfortable being around a bunch of people in West Virginia with them screaming lock her up.  Who seem to be too ignorant to the fact that most of the people around him have in fact gotten Or will be locked up.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Trichinos will cause that.  Quick eat some more 🐷.  🤣🤣

Now look here, sir.  Pick on Drummer all you want; he can defend himself.   But I’ll be damned if I let you take potshots at that noblest and most delicious of God’s creatures - the swine.  

This smear campaign of yours must stop.  Now!

🥇🐷🥇

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Now look here, sir.  Pick on Drummer all you want; he can defend himself.   But I’ll be damned if I let you take potshots at that noblest and most delicious of God’s creatures - the swine.  

🥇🐷🥇

brooo

+10

lmao 

my Dad Spent 5 hours today Making us BBQ pulled Pork and for this guy to shit on GLORIOUS God Given Animal is so Disrespectful 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

🥇🐷🥇

I respect a man defending his Swine.  😎😎

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Honestly I don’t think you could even explain one.  

It was meant to be a joke. But yeah Obama created the deep state, helped create ISIS, and help create a war on police. And his crowning achievement is putting men in women's restrooms. Keep your doctor blah blah blah. Honestly you can creat a college course on the corrupt and catastrophic presidency that i thank God is over and down with. 

Theres a quote I seen that makes a lot of sense. Obama says the worst shit possible in a nice way, and Trump says the best shit possible in the worst way.

Obama smiled at you while he fucked you, whereas Trump tells you your getting fucked and how he's gonna help you out. 

🥇🐷🥇

Eat beaver

Not pork

No

• Haha 4

It was meant to be a joke. But yeah Obama created the deep state, helped create ISIS, and help create a war on police. And his crowning achievement is putting men in women's restrooms. Keep your doctor blah blah blah. Honestly you can creat a college course on the corrupt and catastrophic presidency that i thank God is over and down with. 

Theres a quote I seen that makes a lot of sense. Obama says the worst shit possible in a nice way, and Trump says the best shit possible in the worst way.

Obama smiled at you while he fucked you, whereas Trump tells you your getting fucked and how he's gonna help you out. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/09/police-are-safer-under-obama-than-they-have-been-in-decades/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a4403837bf9

Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades

police.png&w=1484