John McCain has Passed!

LiberalDonaldTrump

According to the WingNutz. This is no Hero

23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.

According to the Neophytes:  Let's help them spread their ignorance, 

Here is a picture of him giving impromptu water survival to the VC

Image result for john mccain shot down

Here he is being vetted as a Hero among the VC after spending time in their 5* Hanoi Hilton.  isn't that correct Wingnutz. No Hero right

Image result for john mccain pow

OF course his rank has nothing to do with him being in the Front.  But to the Wingnutz this is proof of favoritism granted him for singing.  Yet they claim he looks so much better than other POW's.  Damn sure look the same to me. 

Image result for john mccain shot down

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

and more of an American than you or Trump will ever be...two guys who never served  a day passing judgement on an American hero..LOL..#pathetic...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and more of an American than you or Trump will ever be...two guys who never served  a day passing judgement on an American hero..LOL..#pathetic...

Serving is below GSB, he said his dad would turn over in his grave if he served.  His purpose is to make lots of money.  Lol

He truly doesn’t get it and I would think GSB is no spring chicken 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Serving is below GSB, he said his dad would turn over in his grave if he served.  His purpose is to make lots of money.  Lol

He truly doesn’t get it and I would think GSB is no spring chicken 

....BINGO....he worships money...he all about the show....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

....BINGO....he worships money...he all about the show....

Nothing says that if your all about money you HAVE to be a inhumane POS but here it is anyway.  

I wonder if these POS anti-American Trump worshipers would have thought the same way about McCain if Trump was never Pres.  

There is absolutely no reason for these people to be so Damn hateful.  Zero.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1st rule of Thumb never believe anything a Right Leaning Wingnut post without doing your due diligence.  They will always post some story from some damn nutjob site with some nutjob writer.  Never anything you have heard of with any credibility.  So the lie they keep promulgating about Senator McCain is really B.S. like I said.  Don't believe me or any other sensible person.  Look what his adversary had to say about him during his capture.  This is from the Director of the Prison;  Don't ever believe these ill informed Nut hugging Jeffersontonian's and their blind obedience to a lying President. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccains-hanoi-hilton-jailor-recalls-stubborn-pow-062036283.html

cb2713afa098de6ba0ed51b4bcd4c2d6af54df34.jpg

John McCain's Hanoi Hilton jailer recalls 'stubborn' POW

Haiphong (Vietnam) (AFP) - As a prisoner of war in the "Hanoi Hilton", navy pilot John McCain was known as uncompromising, frank and an avid reader who fiercely debated the war with his Vietnamese jailers.

One of them, the former director of the infamous Hoa Lo prison, recalls verbally sparring with the famous inmate and says McCain's refusal to budge on his views eventually earned his admiration.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He was no war hero. His recklessness killed 134 sailors and nearly sunk an aircraft carrier. 

He was a POS songbird in Vietnam who ratted out fellow American soldiers to save his own life. 

As a globalist politician POS, he sided with Al-Queda over Americans. 

The Liberal media considered him a racist and white supremicist until he turned on the Republican Party. 

The above sums it up IMO. #theateroflies

IMG_1188.JPG

I'm sure if you were a guest at the Hilton Hanoi, you would have been a rock! A sealed vault. Hell, you would have busted out and taken out the whole North Viey Cons on your own. Rambo ain't got nothing on you. You're the real hero here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm sure if you were a guest at the Hilton Hanoi, you would have been a rock! A sealed vault. Hell, you would have busted out and taken out the whole North Viey Cons on your own. Rambo ain't got nothing on you. You're the real hero here. 

He would not have been captured. GSB stated another thread that POWs are weak. All this talk about service and the military is beneath him

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He would not have been captured. GSB stated another thread that POWs are weak. All this talk about service and the military is beneath him

Well we know where he gets his logic from. Chump tells him what to think and feel. We all know trump would have never been captured and would also have won the war on his own. If only it wasn't for those pesky red bumps around his mouth that prevented him from going to nam. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Nothing says that if your all about money you HAVE to be a inhumane POS but here it is anyway.  

I wonder if these POS anti-American Trump worshipers would have thought the same way about McCain if Trump was never Pres.  

There is absolutely no reason for these people to be so Damn hateful.  Zero.  

No we still wouldnt llike McCain. His policies weren't great. Wasnt even smart enough to come up with a good VP candidate 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There literally is a group called "Vietnam veterans against John McCain" 

not making that up. Does anyone else have a group dedicated to them like that? 

https://web.archive.org/web/20080215063426/http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_aboutvvajm.htm

Here are pretty much all the talking points you and your knuckleheaded friend, GSB, have used:

McCain didn't help enemy forces in Vietnam.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-sen-john-mccain-a-hanoi-hilton-songbird/

McCain didn't admit to war crimes to Nixon.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-war-crimes/

McCain didn't start the fire on the USS Forrestal

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Here are pretty much all the talking points you and your knuckleheaded friend, GSB, have used:

McCain didn't help enemy forces in Vietnam.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-sen-john-mccain-a-hanoi-hilton-songbird/

McCain didn't admit to war crimes to Nixon.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-war-crimes/

McCain didn't start the fire on the USS Forrestal

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

Snopes is a left wing, wanna be center site that lost all credibility when the Clinton body count that is 40 deep was found to be false by them. 

There is undisputed evidence that all these people were found dead after it was determined they had incriminating evidence against the Clintons. 

Like watching a mob movie where everyone involved slowly gets chopped down one by one.

freaking snopes. Lol 

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Snopes is a left wing, wanna be center site that lost all credibility when the Clinton body count that is 40 deep was found to be false by them. 

There is undisputed evidence that all these people were found dead after it was determined they had incriminating evidence against the Clintons. 

Like watching a mob movie where everyone involved slowly gets chopped down one by one.

freaking snopes. Lol 

Most of what you guys post are lies, just like your Fuhrer Drumpf, and is nothing more than national enquirer type paranoia garbage.  Look at you and your right wing cronies, you're a laughing stock.  

nonetheless, he'll receive the distinguished honors he derserves, you and your tinfoil hat buddies can whine in the corner.   Cheers.  😂 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Most of what you guys post are lies, just like your Fuhrer Drumpf, and is nothing more than national enquirer type paranoia garbage.  Look at you and your right wing cronies, you're a laughing stock.  

nonetheless, he'll receive the distinguished honors he derserves, you and your tinfoil hat buddies can whine in the corner.   Cheers.  😂 

I didn't give McCain much thought. He was a terrible candidate and let Obama win and take us back a few decades before Trump got us back on track. 

No one knows if McCain truly is a hero or traitor except the people involved directly. Seems like there were some fellow soldiers that had an axe to grind about him. Seems weird they would do that for no reason. There are videos on YouTube of them speaking about it. 

Not partisan media outlets. 

I have my opinion and you have yours. It doesn't mean your opinion is more valuable because it's more popular. You don't know the facts. And neither do I 

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn't give McCain much thought. He was a terrible candidate and let Obama win and take us back a few decades before Trump got us back on track. 

No one knows if McCain truly is a hero or traitor except the people involved directly. Seems like there were some fellow soldiers that had an axe to grind about him. Seems weird they would do that for no reason. There are videos on YouTube of them speaking about it. 

Not partisan media outlets. 

I have my opinion and you have yours. It doesn't mean your opinion is more valuable because it's more popular. You don't know the facts. And neither do I 

It's the preponderance of evidence. Ultimately,  I will defer to the USN and their assessment and awarding of his honorable service and war decorations. If you'd slow down those mean something, a lot actually.

You have nothing but videos, memes and paranoid hyperbole. Your logic is flawed...severely.  

• Like 3

RIP John McCain. 

People love to mix political bullshit in to try and discredit respect for the man and civil servant Senator McCain was. 

The far  left didn't like some of his politics and the right didn't either. 

You can take that as he was a truly pro-American person that didn't pander to the wingnuts from either side. 

He did the things that it takes to actually govern in this country. God love him. He dealt with criticism from me at times too. 

I just can hardly believe what type of pos it takes to criticize him in death after his many years of service to this country. The fact that they are allowed to live while he had to pass on is almost proof enough that we live in hell today. We missed the heaven train when the trumpet sounded and try to dream of heaven to deal with forever hell. 

There are some sorry excuses for Americans and humans in general in this world. John McCain was not one of them. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5