Phillips vs Pickerington Central game thread

Bones

I know the Phillips DC likes to blitz heavy and leave his corners on an island, but he may have to drop a safety back or something. PC will keep eating through the air if they know its man coverage across the board. That, penalties, and missed tackles are hurting Phillips' defense

47 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

For the longest time this offseason... I said Phillips would win. I liked them, and had them #1 or #2 in IL.

But Bones (and 1 other person from IL, and 1 from OHd came in talking about how Pick Central should beat them easily.

Just going off this 1st drive... Maybe I shouldve stuck with my initial gut feeling.

Your instincts about Philips were not wrong... they are a good team but nowhere near the top of the IL "food chain" ( despite what the local writers may say )

They will eventually get there but not before they get more coaches, better facilities and enough players so they do not have to go both ways. They also need to schedule up within the  It is showing today with their short kick offs and difficulty with extra points... stuff that more well schooled teams are automatic with. If that stuff is covered, they would be winning this game.

• Thanks 1