USC being out muscled against finesse Stanford

FolsomPrisonBlues

3 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

SEC defense is a tier above everyone else in college football.

That's what makes my USC Trojans so disappointing and overrated every year. We don't even look good against UNLV!

Unlv had more experience on the field...if you looked at my college football bettors thread I said UNLV was gonna cover 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

SEC defense's get exposed against good offenses.  SEC offense are better than they get credit for.  OU shredded the Georgia defense.  Georgia and Alabama wasn't a defensive struggle.

Who won the Georgia OU game?? I believe it was Georgia.....OU defense in the 2nd half was trash and u know it. 

Your kidding me right. It was 13-0 Georgia over alabama in the 1st half. What r u talking about 

Last week ole miss beat texas tech. Texas tech most would argue they have a better offense than ole miss. 

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

SEC defense's get exposed against good offenses.  SEC offense are better than they get credit for.  OU shredded the Georgia defense.  Georgia and Alabama wasn't a defensive struggle.

Oklahoma shredded the GA D in the 1st half.

The OU O found the EZ a single time in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It is k statt but yes they got a good win. Vandy beat k state last year and than got demolished by Alabama 

That’s true, Vandy started talking shit after that game and got smoked by like 50 points. 

I mean got damn, you’re an academic and you wanna talk shit to a Bama Football machine?

Hilarious. 

BGW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s true, Vandy started talking shit after that game and got smoked by like 50 points. 

I mean got damn, you’re an academic and you wanna talk shit to a Bama Football machine?

Hilarious. 

BGW

Exactly.....nobody calls out bama....the kid said your next bama...and they got absolutely smoked 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Yes, but he was a top 3 QB in the nation. I think he'll still be in the mix. 

The conditions those young men are experienced to on the missions are austere.  Long days, very little opportunity to excercise or train.  The odds are stacked against them for sure.  

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Who won the Georgia OU game?? I believe it was Georgia.....OU defense in the 2nd half was trash and u know it. 

Your kidding me right. It was 13-0 Georgia over alabama in the 1st half. What r u talking about 

Last week ole miss beat texas tech. Texas tech most would argue they have a better offense than ole miss. 

2 or 3 teams don't make a whole conference good on defense.  Alabama is strong on defense but they get torched against good offenses just like everyone else.  LSU gets torched on defense at least 3 games a season.  Everyone always wants to buy into the SEC hype after 2 or 3 weeks.

15 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

They gave up 38 in regulation.  No matter what half, it was never garbage time when the Georgia defense was getting shredded.  

They have up 45 in regulation. Technically OU scored 2 TDs in the 2nd half... 1 was the scoop and score off of the Sony Michel fumble.

My point was once GA had a chance to see what OUs O was about, OU scored a single TD on O in the 2nd half AND 2 Overtimes... quoting me total points doesnt tell anything about the whole game. It was a tale of 2 halves.

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

2 or 3 teams don't make a whole conference good on defense.  Alabama is strong on defense but they get torched against good offenses just like everyone else.  LSU gets torched on defense at least 3 games a season.  Everyone always wants to buy into the SEC hype after 2 or 3 weeks.

Just because you are a hater and want Ohio/the Midwest/Big10 to be the best, doesnt mean the SEC hype isnt warranted. The SEC rules college football, despite your objections or denials.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Alabama didnt get torched last year. Chad Kelly beat them when he was at ole miss. But at the end of the day the sec has owned college football in the last decade