USC being out muscled against finesse Stanford

FolsomPrisonBlues

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump  what say you?  Claiming he is not block, yet he was bantering back and forth with some kat with orange county or OC in his name and now a new profile with the REAL orange county pops up and just happens to be pumping Folsom and Norcal. Lol.  If @LiberalDonaldTrump says you're not block then I will admit I was wrong. 

Rest assured- your concerns are being investigated. 

Maybe they can report back?

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

Rest assured- your concerns are being investigated. 

Maybe they can report back?

Capture.PNG

So you just come on here and use the same tactic that Block uses when calling out people who are looking at his profile?  At least try to act different when creating new profiles.  Maybe then some would take you seriously.  Trust me, a lot of us want to root for Folsom, being they are from NorCal and have a good team, but damn PLAYA, help us out!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So you just come on here and use the same tactic that Block uses when calling out people who are looking at his profile?  At least try to act different when creating new profiles.  Maybe then some would take you seriously.  Trust me, a lot of us want to root for Folsom, being they are from NorCal and have a good team, but damn PLAYA, help us out!!

It isn't a tactic. You accused me of being some tool from northern cali and I wanted to show you that your concerns are being addressed. 

You guys need to stop obsessing and get back to football.

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

@AztecPadrethis dude needs some serious professional help for his bipolarness... dude did the same shit to me about his profile views

hes serious Awal

Does our Prepgrid Union insurance cover mental illness?  If not, we need to STRIKE or renegotiate. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  The site union rep has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is the sentence to be handed down?

Ya Know I checked in with the chief up top and @The Comish said it was a No Go on A discipline handed down due to the Fact It would be a HR Nighmare once the Media gets a hold of the Punishment of a Special Needs Poster

just try to advoid his Turrets when it comes to Deciphering his posts    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/10/2018 at 5:29 PM, Gospeeder said:

Why are you guys wasting your time and board resources with this bullshit?

👍  Over and over and over.

Just don’t reply to ANY of his childish horseshit, no matter what screen name he uses.

That’s what he lives for.  He’s just baiting you.

And you keep falling for it.

• Thanks 1