Longview smashed 5A-DII #8 Marshall 60-14

RedZone

According to the TX goobers/rednecks here 5A Marshall was suppose to be the shit....coached by the great  "Claude Mathis" from Desoto.

Well, Marshall was  #2 in 5A-D2.

https://www.texasfootball.com/rankings/

In a couple weeks Longview will probably whoop up on Ruston, La and there will be 8 threads on it. In those threads 3A Newton, TX will be mentioned 41 times.

Brad-Pitt-Funny-Laughing-Gif.gif

• Haha 1

Wow Escambia,FL crashing and smashing and bashing Rummel has got you pretty unhinged on the Sabbath. 

Longview will obliterate Ruston and you will be the one to start the thread about it. No one from Texas cares about Lousiana. They are homecoming opponents. The TAPPS teams and panhandle Florida is the state of Lousiana. And those aspects of FL and TX no one from the state gives a shit about. 

Lousiana doesn't even make a blip on the HSFB map. Like Jay Z said 

"I'm from Marcy, I'm varsity son your JV!!!!"

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, cutt54 said:

No doubt. Longview will make a good run in 6A and Marshall could lose in the 2nd round to PNG if that matchup happens. Personally I think Marshall and Corsicana were both overrated to start with but a nice LV win either way. 

#2 Manvel lost to #6 Crosby 49-47 this weekend. That was interesting...

I don't see any of that Top 10 touching Aledo.

2 minutes ago, cutt54 said:

I still think Manvel is the favorite. I think they had 5 turnovers or something like that against Crosby. Hard to win if you cant hold on to the ball. Aledo vs Manvel would be my guess for the 5AD2 championship game. 

What part of TX are you from.? You seem to know a little about it unlike some here...

On 9/9/2018 at 8:52 AM, RedZone said:

According to the TX goobers/rednecks here 5A Marshall was suppose to be the shit....coached by the great  "Claude Mathis" from Desoto.

In a couple weeks Longview will probably whoop up on Ruston, La and there will be 8 threads on it. In those threads 3A Newton, TX will be mentioned 41 times.

Hey dumbass -  You are looking at Fort Bend Marshall not Marshall TX

Why don't you stop acting like you know shit about TX 

Nobody in Texas thought that Marshall TX was going to beat Longview TX including the fans of Marshall.

Stop looking at the rankings -  You should know by now they are all Bogus.  

Your lousyana ass probably believes Owasso is still the number 1 team in Oklahoma -  Did you see that Broken Arrow spanked that ass 47-20

Image result for Someone really stupid

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, RedZone said:

You must be pretty upset that two Texas TAPPs team came into Louisiana and took the mighty John Curtis to the edge and Bishop Dunne took Byrd to the final play of the game.

Let's see how Bishop Dunne looks this week against DeSoto.  I mean since you want to make comparisons.   Ha-ha

On 9/9/2018 at 11:58 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Wow Escambia,FL crashing and smashing and bashing Rummel has got you pretty unhinged on the Sabbath. 

Longview will obliterate Ruston and you will be the one to start the thread about it. No one from Texas cares about Lousiana. They are homecoming opponents. The TAPPS teams and panhandle Florida is the state of Lousiana. And those aspects of FL and TX no one from the state gives a shit about. 

Lousiana doesn't even make a blip on the HSFB map. Like Jay Z said 

"I'm from Marcy, I'm varsity son your JV!!!!"

Nole...   This Redzone character is already making excuses..   That's what it's really about.

Let me deflect how Ruston will look against Longview...  So I'm going to bring up Marshall.   Ha-ha-ha

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Txball..  Let's see how Evangel looks against Duncanville HS before we bring up Longview.   LOL

I'm thinking Duncanville puts 50 on Evangel.

Hey Redzone...    Since you want to make Marshall,Tx (5A) a Texas flagship program.   Let's see how they do this Friday night against the #1 Texas 4A (Carthage).

Oh lord...you're back lol.

Welcome back tho.

As I (and all of Texas) have been saying...Marshall will not beat Longview or Carthage.

@DevilDog

L #2 incoming.

24 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Oh lord...you're back lol.

Welcome back tho.

As I (and all of Texas) have been saying...Marshall will not beat Longview or Carthage.

@DevilDog

L #2 incoming.

That was stated.  I tell you another cross class matchup Friday.  Melissa vs Beast Texas 5A Whitehouse in Emory.  I'm back in the DUB tomorrow at 7pm.  I think me and my Bike might roll past Greenville and check that one out.  

I wanna see Carthage vs. Marshall.  Check out the size of Carthage O line. 1st meeting since 1981

http://etsn.fm/preview-carthage-marshall-meet-for-first-time-since-1981/

• Like 1

4A power Melissa got 3 of the best ballers in the DFW at QB, RB and WR.  And man they stepped up.. Opened with ranked TAPP Libert Christian..  Beat down then beat down 5A Frisco, Friday play 5A powers white house.  Next week I will be there as they take on TAPPS #1 Trinity Christian and Deion Sanders...i said b4 the season 4A is no joke and can play with the big boys and proving it..  My favorite and deepest class in Texas.  6A Allen, LT and others chasing.. 5A Aledo, HP and Lufkin.  But 4A Carthage WOS, LaVega, Argyle, PG, Stephenville, Melissa, Gilmer, Liberty Hill and others.  All could win it.  

http://etsn.fm/preview-whitehouse-vs-melissa/

7 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Nole...   This Redzone character is already making excuses..   That's what it's really about.

Let me deflect how Ruston will look against Longview...  So I'm going to bring up Marshall.   Ha-ha-ha

Texas Frog!!! What's up!!! This RedZone character is Cajun! Get comfy and stay a while. We need more Texans to put this clown in his place. 

He thinks Lousiana is better than Texas!!!!

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

4A power Melissa got 3 of the best ballers in the DFW at QB, RB and WR.  And man they stepped up.. Opened with ranked TAPP Libert Christian..  Beat down then beat down 5A Frisco, Friday play 5A powers white house.  Next week I will be there as they take on TAPPS #1 Trinity Christian and Deion Sanders...i said b4 the season 4A is no joke and can play with the big boys and proving it..  My favorite and deepest class in Texas.  6A Allen, LT and others chasing.. 5A Aledo, HP and Lufkin.  But 4A Carthage WOS, LaVega, Argyle, PG, Stephenville, Melissa, Gilmer, Liberty Hill and others.  All could win it.  

http://etsn.fm/preview-whitehouse-vs-melissa/

They will crush Trinity Christian. I watched them play the worst team from Florida who just lost to a 1A team ranked in the 10,000's. It was a garbage game, and TC looked soft. The team looked like some put together fly by night squad with no cohesion. Deion is a chump. Melissa is gonna put a beat down on them. Take that to the bank!!! 

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Texas Frog!!! What's up!!! This RedZone character is Cajun! Get comfy and stay a while. We need more Texans to put this clown in his place. 

He thinks Lousiana is better than Texas!!!!

Not one post by any Texan remotely stating a non top 10 overall 5A team Marshall was gonna win.  The Lobos own them.  As a Matter of fact I asked in a previous thread and 4A Carthage is picked to beat them as well by most especially @Frosty4024 and myself.  They do have a chance over Carthage due to the difference in the Schools size.

The last decade vs. Marshall. LMAO.  Marshall is a good 5A DII Team.. Longview is an overall Texas top 10 team this year.  

2018 LV 60 Marshall 14

2017 LV 41 - 7

2016 LV 56 - 7

2015 Marshall 28 LV 25

2014 LV 56 - 13

2013 LV 26 - 14

2012 LV 48 - 0

2011 LV 30 - 0

2010  LV. 31 - 9

2009 LV 47 - 30

2008 LV 50 - 21

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

They were last week before the blowout loss, big hat.

You are always a week or two behind.

You are the idiot who posted the link.

it doesn’t matter you always use bogus rankings to guide you.

Rankings don’t mean much over here in Texas.  Remember that time Longview was 10-0 had beat Louisiana 5A state champ 21-0 west Monroe the only game they lost all year???  Just like Trinity vs DLS they got beat in the 1st Round

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

You are the idiot who posted the link.

it doesn’t matter you always use bogus rankings to guide you.

Rankings don’t mean much over here in Texas.  Remember that time Longview was 10-0 had beat Louisiana 5A state champ 21-0 west Monroe the only game they lost all year???  Just like Trinity vs DLS they got beat in the 1st Round

You guys love to point to this game.  It's like your greatest accomplishment ever.  Yet, y'all ALWAYS fail to mention, that ET beat your state champ like a rented mule that same year.  Get over it!!  Texas is not the end all, be all of HSFB.  And track & field studs still does not translate to automatically making them a stud on the gridiron.