According to the Computer: CA #1

RedZone

2 hours ago, Pops said:

mist teams at this point have gifted rankings 

I agree they haven’t challenged kthemselves but every opponent they’ve played so far is better than anyone CQ will face all year (I saw Grayson-BC)

CP clearly has GA starting positions too high — mceachern came in ranked #135 or something, they lose to you guys by 34, beat cedar grove by 7, then beat #5,347 and now are #55.  WTF!  SJB could add up the final rankings if all 16 opponents and nit get halfway to 5,347

Hope you see now how trying to be peanut’s toady will lead you down a path of mockery and derision 

Now use your logic in argument for Colquitts schedule.

If you add up Colquitt's four opponents they would only add up to 1/4th of what Garces is ranked.

See how stupid you are?

Btw, have the Spartans and Folsom sent Ned a thank you card yet? If not, you should.

2 hours ago, Pops said:

mist teams at this point have gifted rankings 

I agree they haven’t challenged kthemselves but every opponent they’ve played so far is better than anyone CQ will face all year (I saw Grayson-BC)

CP clearly has GA starting positions too high — mceachern came in ranked #135 or something, they lose to you guys by 34, beat cedar grove by 7, then beat #5,347 and now are #55.  WTF!  SJB could add up the final rankings if all 16 opponents and nit get halfway to 5,347

Hope you see now how trying to be peanut’s toady will lead you down a path of mockery and derision 

This is some dumb, dumb shit. Holy fuck.

Do you even know what sport we are talkin about?

Why is it out of everyone on this forum, its always Pops with the most off the wall shit. It has to be bc he doesnt watch the games. His idea of "watching BC-Grayson" is seeing the 1st 30 seconds of a UTR video.

Watching BC-Grayson (I was actually AT the game)... The difference was a dropped punt and a couple blown Grayson chances inside the BC 5, 1 a fumble, and 1 a penalty erased and led to just a FG... Other than that Grayson had almost 350 yards to BCs 280... There wasnt much difference DESPITE Grayson being poorly coached.

Im sure Garces and Paramount are better than Grayson... drunk old fuck.

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If you add up Colquitt's four opponents they would only add up to 1/4th of what Garces is ranked.

See how stupid you are?

Btw, have the Spartans and Folsom sent Ned a thank you card yet? If not, you should.

You need to get a bit better at this to keep me engaged 

See how stupid you are?

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

This is some dumb, dumb shit. Holy fuck.

Do you even know what sport we are talkin about?

Why is it out of everyone on this forum, its always Pops with the most off the wall shit. It has to be bc he doesnt watch the games. His idea of "watching BC-Grayson" is seeing the 1st 30 seconds of a UTR video.

The old fart needs to stick to winery he "might" know more about that.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Watching BC-Grayson (I was actually AT the game)... The difference was a dropped punt and a couple blown Grayson chances inside the BC 5, 1 a fumble, and 1 a penalty erased and led to just a FG... Other than that Grayson had almost 350 yards to BCs 280... There wasnt much difference DESPITE Grayson being poorly coached.

Im sure Garces and Paramount are better than Grayson... drunk old fuck.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GA guys getting extra defensive extra early this year

must suck to be them, approaching every new season expecting to be validated and admired and constantly being mocked 

they have block’s thickness of skin to keep going 

i especially like peanut explaining how another high profile GA loss was really just a bad bounce away — at least, the BC wxcusenis better than btw where he said the game really boiled down to a 3-minute span in 2nd quarter of an 8 TD loss

you guys are fabulous — thank you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GA guys getting extra defensive extra early this year

must suck to be them, approaching every new season expecting to be validated and admired and constantly being mocked 

they have block’s thickness of skin to keep going 

i especially like peanut explaining how another high profile GA loss was really just a bad bounce away — at least, the BC wxcusenis better than btw where he said the game really boiled down to a 3-minute span in 2nd quarter of an 8 TD loss

you guys are fabulous — thank you 

More blabber, never bringing anything tangible or useful about actual football to a conversation... Nothing but politicking.

All this from a guy thatll claim a piece of any poll championship, and thank the football gods his sub .500 OOS team, didnt actually play OOS those years to be exposed... Who knows how many hed claim if they didnt go OOS some years. He even tries to claim a year DLS went OOS and lost, as an MNC year....

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Says a guy from GA who claims an MNC from Jeff Fisher in the his inaugural year of ranking with his “proprietary algorithm”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

And PrepForce,  2 polls there sunshine

I dont think you see me claiming that ... Ever, though... Unless brought up.

You use it in just about every post containing DLS to remind them of DLS' pieces of MNCs.(most from CalPreps)

Unless youve got data that says Jeff Fishers poll sucks, who are you to say what MNC is legit or not

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

And PrepForce,  2 polls there sunshine

I dont think you see me claiming that ... Ever, though... Unless brought up.

You use it in just about every post containing DLS to remind them of DLS' pieces of MNCs.(most from CalPreps)

Unless youve got data that says Jeff Fishers poll sucks, who are you to say what MNC is legit or not

I bring it up less often than you

and I’m on record as saying I don’t begrudge anyone claiming an MNC as long as it’s from a recognized, reputable national source 

that was fishers first poll and I don’t think I’ve heard of prep force before this year 

im still good with those even though they’d be much closer to fringe threshold 

you’re the one that started the MNC debate and if you recognize either of those polls (even if only when asked) you should probably just slink into the shadows when DLS MNCs discussed 

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

It’s not Calpreps it’s California that the GA fellers dislike.Of the 3 algorithms Calpreps loves them some GA twice as much as the other two but not a peep about those two underrating GA why would that be🤔

Cp is far more recognized and they’ve already intimidated Ned into an overadjustment  

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

It’s not Calpreps it’s California that the GA fellers dislike.Of the 3 algorithms Calpreps loves them some GA twice as much as the other two but not a peep about those two underrating GA why would that be🤔

This all started with DJ. 

Good egg but knew dic% about football. 

Then he'd hide behind his "eye test." 

All the dolts loved that confirmation bias on steroids. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

He's a needy little tike.

He was so happy when Ned gave in to shut him up.

2237.Jpg

Best days of peanuts life:

1). Ned overadjusts GA to quiet the crying 

2). Echs made the first team of East Cowettas victory formation squad

3). Some gal agreed to marry Echs 

4). Some gal gave birth to a baby girl

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pops said:

Best days of peanuts life:

1). Ned overadjusts GA to quiet the crying 

2). Echs made the first team of East Cowettas victory formation squad

3). Some gal agreed to marry Echs 

4). Some gal gave birth to a baby girl

So you agree with the fact that Ned can adjust a state and determine their place in the poll?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

GA posters cry over Calpreps rankings. Then they get love from Calpreps.

Proceed to immediately quote it as a source. 

GA posters reactions to Calpreps below :)

3-04Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Do show where anyone from GA is quoting it as gospel or using it as legit rankings...

Another 1 from Cali, another exaggerator/liar... This CANT be coincidence.

^^^ NOR and Pops are doing what people do thatve had their ass handed to them 10× over.

Nothing you say matters. You were wrong about CP. I was right. Ive proven, despite the same 2 lame quotes "Pumpkin", and "DLS GA State Champ 21 of last 25 years" ... That Im better than you in pretty much every way a person can be.

But you continue a fruitless circle jerk to try to balm your pride.... It wont work. Youll always feel like a loser, because you are both actual losers... No amount of internet bravado will change that.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Do show where anyone from GA is quoting it as gospel or using it as legit rankings...

Another 1 from Cali, another exaggerator/liar... This CANT be coincidence.

Pretty sure everyone from "Cali" has completely disowned block by now - even Pops despite block defending CalPreps.

34 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

Cali's 40 million people are not likely represented by 20-30 middle aged male posters

10216447.jpg

Once again, your pedantry has caused you to completely miss the point.

I will rephrase...

Pretty sure everyone from "Cali", who has had the displeasure of interacting with him, has completely disowned block by now - even Pops despite block defending CalPreps.

• Thumbs Down 1