Little TX vs CA action last night

Nolebull813

DD, Cornerstone and their 540th state ranking got on a plane and said they were tired of these Cali posters on PrepGridiron talking smack. They said they would play any team from the California top 110 and Paraclete laughed and said we will give you a pair flip flops and avocado toast to take back to Texas. 

Cornerstone laughed and said these Cali bums don't know what they just got themselves into. 

When the game was over it was apparent that when you are ranked 540th in Texas, that's good enough to put you in the top 100 in California 😂

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Jealous?  Riiiigghhhtt.  It's funny, every time I turn around it's CA and others with texas coming out of their mouth.  

I want to go on record as saying I love Texas and their HS football.After watching Marcus I thought about schools in California that I thought were similar and came to find out the California schools were ranked higher in state than Marcus was in Texas per cal preps.Yes Texas has a deeper portfolio of HS football teams.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

I want to go on record as saying I love Texas and their HS football.After watching Marcus I thought about schools in California that I thought were similar and came to find out the California schools were ranked higher in state than Marcus was in Texas per cal preps.Yes Texas has a deeper portfolio of HS football teams.

SSshhhhhhhhh Lol 

• Haha 1

I don't want to argue with my Cali Homies. But I will say this if Texas and Cali said FuKK it and left the U.S. this damn Nation would Collapse.  Texas and California are the two most important States in this Nation.  I guess it's just which one you really want.  Both are just damn Boss.   But we damn sure are not JEALOUS of any State especially when it comes to Football. 

Cuz the last time you called us. You left like this. 

Image result for TEXAS VS CALIFORNIA MEME

But even I gotta admit Your Chicano's are helluva more Cooler wit it. 

Related image