Little TX vs CA action last night

Nolebull813

SMH, why do y'all feed the trolls!!!??? They love to hate on THE Best Coast, THE Sunshine State, THE Golden State.  It's our world and they just a squirrel......  You guys need to understand how hard it is to see ONE state have so much power in sports.  From HS basketball to HS baseball to HS football.  It can't be easy watching ONE state dominate the 3 top sports in this country.  So, I say let them have their moments and lets be more understanding and compassionate, of the lest fortunate.  CALI RULES BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eddiev said:

Two IMG acadamy's? IMG pulls kids nationally. MD and SJB draw kids locally and basically from the same very condensed geographical area . These kids choose which school they want to attend and what coaching scheme they fit in better.. So this goes to show you IMG with a nationally stacked team could't beat a bunch of local boys from Southern California. And that is why Cali is considered the best football state. The fact that they get these kids from such a condensed area just proves actually that the best football comes from not just California but Southrn California.

Quote from Mission Viejo retired coach Bob Johnson on MD "They have kids on their team from 4 counties and 2 other states, I can say it now that I'm retired, Mater Dei is the best team money can buy".

59 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

SMH, why do y'all feed the trolls!!!??? They love to hate on THE Best Coast, THE Sunshine State, THE Golden State.  It's our world and they just a squirrel......  You guys need to understand how hard it is to see ONE state have so much power in sports.  From HS basketball to HS baseball to HS football.  It can't be easy watching ONE state dominate the 3 top sports in this country.  So, I say let them have their moments and lets be more understanding and compassionate, of the lest fortunate.  CALI RULES BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! 

You are dreaming on all three accounts.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol dominate Basketball... 

But y'all have a losing record to GA & FL in Basketball... 

I only know the recent baseball games 

And Football games... .

Wheeler has beaten MD,LBP and Compton... 

Pebblebrook has beaten Folsom,LBP and SJB 

I could go on... 

1992 National Champ Southwest HS(Macon,GA) beat out MD. 

Norcross & MG? I'll spare you... because it gets ugly... 

This is Basketball I'm talking about... 

32 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Quote from Mission Viejo retired coach Bob Johnson on MD "They have kids on their team from 4 counties and 2 other states, I can say it now that I'm retired, Mater Dei is the best team money can buy".

LOL. The four county lines all cross within a few miles of the Mater Dei campus. Look at a map. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Macon Southwest and Norcross alone account for most of Ga's wins over Cali... 

Man.. Macon Southwest had arguably  the highest respected HSBB HC in the state if not the southeast and possibly the nation 

Coach Donald"Duck" Richardson. Coached from 1970-1999

He won 3 National titles 

And idk how many state titles... 

He was the all American coach for the East numerous times and has been coach if the year twice. 

And had several Dapper Dan classic awards

His most notable wins come from several modern powers... 

He handed Oak Hill their worst loss on record with a 104-67 win over them in 1992

He was also one of the only coaches to have a winning record over 3 of the 4 major GA Basketball powers. 

Norcross,Wheeler and Tift County. 

He had a damn good resume. 

Unfortunately Coach Richardson passed away in 2011... ,He lived a long life though 1935-2011 

Some if the most notable players he coached:

Sharone Wright 

Jeff Malone

Norm Nixon

He holds the GA record for sending the most athletes to major D1 schools. 

He sent a total of 92 players to D1 schools this isnt counting FCS or D2 only major D1 schools

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calpreps had Paraclete,CA ranked 1,079th nationally.

San Antonio Cornerstone Christian, coached by Evangel and LSU alum Abram Booty went to Cali with their 4,594th national ranking and came out with a 28-27 win. 

This is one of those instances where California Preps has artificially inflated the rankings of Cali teams. It takes oos teams to squash this myth of Cali dominance. 

Cornerstone is ranked 540th in Texas and Paraclete is ranked 107th in Cali! With the same amount of teams!' 

A lot of that goes off last year knucklehead. Paraclete was pretty good last year. They stink this year. Congrats on Texas big win 🤪

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Very well said !

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol dominate Basketball... 

But y'all have a losing record to GA & FL in Basketball... 

I only know the recent baseball games 

And Football games... .

Wheeler has beaten MD,LBP and Compton... 

Pebblebrook has beaten Folsom,LBP and SJB 

I could go on... 

1992 National Champ Southwest HS(Macon,GA) beat out MD. 

Norcross & MG? I'll spare you... because it gets ugly... 

This is Basketball I'm talking about... 

Cali greatest state hands down. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 Mater Dei, CA 1 1 1 2 2 1 2 7 172

2 St. John Bosco, CA 3 2 4 1 1 2 1 7 168

3 IMG Academy, FL 2 3 6 6 6 3 4 7 152

4 St. John's, DC 5 5 3 4 3 5 5 7 152

5 Allen, TX 9 11 2 3 8 4 3 7 142

6 Central, FL 16 8 5 5 4 6 6 7 132

7 Centennial, CA 4 6 13 9 11 11 7 7 121

St. Frances Academy, MD
8 4 NR 7 7 7 14 6 109

9 De La Salle, CA 6 10 9 12 21 9 10 7 105

10 Colquitt, GA 7 9 11 10 16 21 8 7 100

HATERS GONNA HATE

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calpreps had Paraclete,CA ranked 1,079th nationally.

San Antonio Cornerstone Christian, coached by Evangel and LSU alum Abram Booty went to Cali with their 4,594th national ranking and came out with a 28-27 win. 

This is one of those instances where California Preps has artificially inflated the rankings of Cali teams. It takes oos teams to squash this myth of Cali dominance. 

Cornerstone is ranked 540th in Texas and Paraclete is ranked 107th in Cali! With the same amount of teams!' 

Where is Paraclete,CA. Never heard of them or the city of it is one in Cali. 

Paraclete is ranked in the top 10 percent of all football playing schools in California. 

They are a powerhouse against some no name team from San Antonio who was ranked 540th just in Texas. 

This should have been a running clock. This will go down in high school football lore as one of the biggest black eyes in California state history 

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Paraclete is ranked in the top 10 percent of all football playing schools in California. 

They are a powerhouse against some no name team from San Antonio who was ranked 540th just in Texas. 

This should have been a running clock. This will go down in high school football lore as one of the biggest black eyes in California state history 

Lmao Paraclete lost to Chaminade 49-3 The same team who gave up 70 points to to Folsom. Paraclete got rolled by quarts Hill for crying out loud. 

Freaking troll

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Bestcoast said:

Lmao Paraclete lost to Chaminade 49-3 The same team who gave up 70 points to to Folsom. Paraclete got rolled by quarts Hill for crying out loud. 

Freaking troll

Don't shoot the messenger. I am just reporting what CaliforniaPreps is telling me. They are saying that in California, Paraclete is top 10 percent. They are also saying that Cornerstone shouldn't even play football. 

I think Cornerstone won solely just from being from Texas. California doesn't match up in any way to Texas so I get how the 540th best team can chop down a 107th Cali team 

• Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don't shoot the messenger. I am just reporting what CaliforniaPreps is telling me. They are saying that in California, Paraclete is top 10 percent. They are also saying that Cornerstone shouldn't even play football. 

I think Cornerstone won solely just from being from Texas. California doesn't match up in any way to Texas so I get how the 540th best team can chop down a 107th Cali team 

The 2 best teams in The United States of America are in California. Put that message in your pipe and smoke it!

Cali best in football!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1