•  

Advanced Member
  •  
  • MA Fan
  • Members
  • 375 posts
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Jeez, what's happened to Sully? Smh

Graduated a lot of talent and some of their top players transferred back to public schools for their senior year. Coaching staff IMO is not going to beat anyone with inferior talent. Their schedule is scaled way back this year, with four Canadian teams and two in-state privates remaining. Why pay tuition to play against West Toronto Prep and Royal Imperial Collegiate? It was announced earlier this year that they would be rejoining their league for football by 2020, which will presumably be the end of their "national" aspirations.

Their league holding the rest of their athletic program hostage didn't help, but ultimately it's really hard to make a fully independent program work. Kids want to compete for championships, they want to be named all-conference and all-state, they want to play in front of big crowds and be written about in the newspaper. IMG can offer a unique enough experience to attract players (and truly compete for a national championship every year), but how many other schools have the resources

13 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Sammyswordsman for not having AHP in top 5 in FL  and having Wakanda Weikva in Top 5

Are you referring to the same Wekiva that beat Ga. State Champions but lost a few weeks later to Something something Orange?

I'm sure the Ga guys have a good excuse for that one.  I think @CCBlackhatter knew this would happen,  and the Ga guys had this calculated in their preseason analysis.  So everything is going as planned for Ga.

• Haha 3

ORabidOne    1,076

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ORabidOne
  • Members
  • 8,323 posts
2 hours ago, noonereal said:

DePaul is without it's all-state QB no less. 

What difference does THAT make? It's NEXT MAN UP! !

As an aside, when PUBLIC school Lowndes lost it's only game to undefeated Parkview! Their starting QB was out as well! With him, they are putting up video game numbers! But THAT'S a PUBLIC school, where they don't recruit the shit out of three states, like they do in NU JERSEY!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Are you referring to the same Wekiva that beat Ga. State Champions but lost a few weeks later to Something something Orange?

I'm sure the Ga guys have a good excuse for that one.  I think @CCBlackhatter knew this would happen,  and the Ga guys had this calculated in their preseason analysis.  So everything is going as planned for Ga.

North Gwinnetts lost instate also. Theres your excuse. 

And Lee Co. also beat the defending FL 8A State Champs. 

So its even.

47 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

North Gwinnetts lost instate also. Theres your excuse. 

And Lee Co. also beat the defending FL 8A State Champs. 

So its even.

Defending means shit. Obviously NG isn't as good as last year. They ain't gonna win it this year. And Dr Pepper sucks this year. 

Wekiva seems to have peaked after beating NG. They should have lost to Winter Park and did lose to WO. They been skating by and it bit em in the ass. 

Dont take the bait from Sammy. 

What's Helix's excuse for losing to Saguaro? 

What's Trinity League member Santa Margarita's excuse for losing to Cherry Creek,CO? 

Whats Santa Margarita's excuse for losing to Orem,UT? 

What's Narbonne's excuse for losing to St Louis,HI? 

What's Bakersfield Christians excuse for losing to Faith Lutheran,NV

What's CA #107 Paraclete's excuse for losing to TX #540 Cornerstone? 

Sammy always trying to diss other states when Cali teams that don't have 20 transfers are taking lumps left and right 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What's Trinity League member Santa Margarita's excuse for losing to Cherry Creek,CO? 

Sammy always trying to diss other states when Cali teams that don't have 20 transfers are taking lumps left and right 

Don't quote me but I think this was accounted for.   

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cali dont make excuses. In case you did not notice, this is THE EXCUSE thread.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Defending means shit. Obviously NG isn't as good as last year. They ain't gonna win it this year. And Dr Pepper sucks this year. 

Wekiva seems to have peaked after beating NG. They should have lost to Winter Park and did lose to WO. They been skating by and it bit em in the ass. 

Dont take the bait from Sammy. 

I know I was making a point that being a DEFENDING Champ doesnt mean anything.

Wekivas 4* LB and UGA Commit, Rian Davis, tore his ACL last night... Ouch.